Realization That 90% of Men Are AFC

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
yes i agre wiht teh 90% are AFC
but ther are various levels of AFC - some guys are totally clueless, whilst others have some skills can get the girl - BUt cant keep her around...
Story of my life.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say 10% of the men in the united states, have about 80 to 90% of the sex. I've seen it with my own life. Until I was in this LTR I was either drowning in pvssy or I could not get a woman to take me seriously (weight). there is no in between. There is not that hold me over ****. Either women are really feeling you, becuase you are a catch, or you aren't a catch, and when arent' a catch, no one wants to **** you. women would rather share a catch than to have a man no one wants to themselves.

I do not use the number of girlfriends to judge if a guy is AFC or not. chumpness has nothing to do with having a girlfriend or not.

I just don't even bother anymore talking to most guys, they don't want to listen, they make stupid rationalizations and most guys really have nothing worth a damn to offer a woman

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until I was in this LTR I was either drowning in pvssy or I could not get a woman to take me seriously (weight). there is no in between. There is not that hold me over ****. Either women are really feeling you, becuase you are a catch, or you aren't a catch, and when arent' a catch, no one wants to **** you. women would rather share a catch than to have a man no one wants to themselves.
Your tale of "feast or famine" interests me, backbreaker, because it seems to be a common one around here. And because it so completely does not match my experience with women. Things have always been on a pretty even keel for me. I've been skinny, fit, overweight, well paid, dirt poor, confident, lacked confidence, faked confidence, been intentionally confident. And honestly, none of it has ever seemed to make much difference when it came to women. I've always been able to get women (apart from a few slumps). But I've never been what you would describe as "great with women" either.

When I walk into the room girls don't seem to want to crawl over each other to get to know me. But when I talk to them they generally respond positively. When they get to know me they seem to like me but rarely do I get the impression they are drooling over me or anything like that. Occasionally one will hit on me, both good looking and not. It's been that way my whole life pretty much, no matter what my situation. Even after learning all this DJ stuff I can't honestly say it's made any difference in the way women treat me (of course at my age I've learned a lot of the basics through trial and error anyway).

I'm in a LTR right now so I'm not out there sarging, maybe that would make a difference. If I broke up with my girlfriend today, I know I could go out and get another girl. Obviously women see something of value in me, but it's not a rockstar elite type of thing either.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i am either living in the desert or i am on the beach in the bahamas when it comes to women. even now i turn down ass, and a lot of it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I agree with Kal and DonGorgon and Megaman XIV!

Most of the OP's friends who got married right out of college probably did so so that they wouldn't be alone and figured that they couldn't get a woman to love them otherwise. Most average guys marry young because they fear being alone and the social stigma that comes with it.

Backbreaker, I gotta break your post down.

backbreaker said:
I would say 10% of the men in the united states, have about 80 to 90% of the sex. I've seen it with my own life.

Those are the kings. They either are sexy as hell, rich as hell, or got status high as hell. Thanks for sending this message from Pine Reality, Arkansas!

Until I was in this LTR I was either drowning in pvssy or I could not get a woman to take me seriously (weight). there is no in between. There is not that hold me over ****. Either women are really feeling you, becuase you are a catch, or you aren't a catch, and when arent' a catch, no one wants to **** you.

To be a catch, you can't be average in any kind of way. Sure you'll get lucky every now and again, but you got a lot more work to do. Faking it till you make it is quite tedious. Just being trendy may not be enough.

women would rather share a catch than to have a man no one wants to themselves.

That's Latin for if you have little to no women in your life and you're not physically/ financially attractive, you're screwed as far as hotties. No wonder why plastic surgery for men is on the rise. If you're not a catch, you might be (or already are) the butt of your male friends' jokes.

I do not use the number of girlfriends to judge if a guy is AFC or not. chumpness has nothing to do with having a girlfriend or not.

Some guys have all the luck.

I just don't even bother anymore talking to most guys, they don't want to listen, they make stupid rationalizations and most guys really have nothing worth a damn to offer a woman.

So goddamn true. When you go against reality, reality wins. Even women in their 60's and 70's have more options than average joes!
Read betw- You get the idea.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Your tale of "feast or famine" interests me, backbreaker, because it seems to be a common one around here. And because it so completely does not match my experience with women. Things have always been on a pretty even keel for me. I've been skinny, fit, overweight, well paid, dirt poor, confident, lacked confidence, faked confidence, been intentionally confident. And honestly, none of it has ever seemed to make much difference when it came to women. I've always been able to get women (apart from a few slumps). But I've never been what you would describe as "great with women" either.

When I walk into the room girls don't seem to want to crawl over each other to get to know me. But when I talk to them they generally respond positively. When they get to know me they seem to like me but rarely do I get the impression they are drooling over me or anything like that. Occasionally one will hit on me, both good looking and not. It's been that way my whole life pretty much, no matter what my situation. Even after learning all this DJ stuff I can't honestly say it's made any difference in the way women treat me (of course at my age I've learned a lot of the basics through trial and error anyway).

I'm in a LTR right now so I'm not out there sarging, maybe that would make a difference. If I broke up with my girlfriend today, I know I could go out and get another girl. Obviously women see something of value in me, but it's not a rockstar elite type of thing either.
IMO, women were easier to get 25 years ago. All you had to do was have something decent about you and a bright future and just ask the girl. If she said she had a boyfriend, she meant it!

backbreaker, get equipped with +1 rep!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Megaman XIV said:
IMO, women were easier to get 25 years ago. All you had to do was have something decent about you and a bright future and just ask the girl. If she said she had a boyfriend, she meant it!

backbreaker, get equipped with +1 rep!
I could agree with this, probably because back then I was in elementary school/ middle school. At the dance all you had to do was ask.

Times have changed huh?

Hypothetical situation: If 10 guys and 10 girls are on an island, there's no guarantee that all the guys will get laid. But a few of them guys are gonna get laid by most of the chicks, if not all of them!

Most guys get married after college cuz it's the usually the first or only piece of ass that they lucked up and got. These same guys know it's gonna be harder to get girls after college, and their luck may run out, so they marry out of fear.