Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Realization That 90% of Men Are AFC

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
That number may be high or not but thats what I am guessing.

I took a look at my friends who are all married now. The majority had few to no girlfriends before they got married. All these guys married in their mid to late 30s (some recently). These guy are all very smart and do ok financially.

Its interesting because if you look at the majority of the male population in the US I think this is the norm. Its a lot more common than most believe. Most guys dont have any game of any kind.

Check it out:

Joe: No girlfriends prior to his wife

Alex: 1 girlfriend prior to his wife. And none before that. He came home one day and his little girlfriend told him she would never marry him. Later I found out she was banging some other guy on the side. His wife is 10 years older than him. He was desperate to get married and would have married anyone. Miserable relationship as they fight constantly.

John: 1 girlfriend prior to his wife. None before that. The girlfriend moved to CA and turned out to be bisexual.

Chris: 1 girlfriend in college, 1 in his 20s who died because of a bad heart valve and than his wife. This guy is seriously loaded as is family is pals with the Duponts (as in Dupont the chemical company). He over analyzes things to the point of insanity. I remember one time he had a drunken girl with big t*ts in his bed and there she is pressing herself up against him and he didnt go for it. He just laid there like a lump. Later when I asked why he said he wasnt sure he wanted too. Keep in mind she was cute and a rocking body. Most men would have hit it. Like I said he over analyzes things.

Bill: 1 girlfriend for like 3 months when he was 22, none prior to that and none till he met his wife. His wife is 10 years older. This guy does well financially but couldnt get laid in a *****house in the middle of New Orleans during Mardi Gras. The wife was a divorcee and he just wanted a woman, any woman period. She was the last accessory for his house.

Brian: No girlfriends prior to his wife. He married her as soon as he got out of college.

Barry: Another no girlfriends prior to his wife. He too married her as soon as he gout of college.

Claude: No girlfriends prior to his wife. His wife locked on him while they were in their 20s. He liked to party and women loved his look but he was just doofy when he spoke. Turned off the girls.

Steve: Was semi-successful at womanizing but no great. He had a few girlfriends prior to his wife.

Doug: Had 4 girlfriends prior to his wife but met all of them at work. His current wife was a fix up from his dentists hygienist .

Chuck: 2 girlfriends prior to his wife whom he met at work.

Ricardo: No girlfriends prior to his wife. He used to try but never got anywhere. He ended up marrying the sister of Bill (from above) whom he met on a vacation trip we all went on.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it´s the rule these days... while women have the looks they have the power. Men have become more girly and very wussy like.

When girls start getting hot at 15 years old, all of a sudden guys start gravitating towards them, and girls really start feeling superior, as I read before little do they know this won´t last forever.

An average looking girl, as a lot more guys hitting on her that a good looking guy has girls.
Guys mature later, and recover from puberty, acne,uneven facial hair, skinny look later... so it´s really dificult for guys being confident while in their teens, when we are looking our worst and girls are looking their best. No wonder we look at them as angels for a while, and no wonder they have a lot of bad boys, or older guys as boyfriends during teen years...

Later they lose their looks, and men start looking better and having more status power.... and they become the desperate ones..women become the AFC´s.
The thing is we become our best next to marriage..so it´s normal that most guys with no game, will be like that.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i agre wiht teh 90% are AFC
but ther are various levels of AFC - some guys are totally clueless, whilst others have some skills can get the girl - BUt cant keep her around...

jerks in some ways are AFC's as well - just agressivly so...

edit- this is a difficult question to answer as ther is no line where an AFC starts or ends...

Last edited:

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
90%?! yea right......whatever helps you sleep at night, man.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
yes 90% Of Men Are Not Alpha Males And Are Not Chosen By Women And Are Not Considered To Be Viable Desirable Mating Options.. That Is Why Women Say There Are No Good Men Around Even Tghogh They Are Constantly Harassed And Begged By Men For Attention Every Day..

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
yes 90% Of Men Are Not Alpha Males And Are Not Chosen By Women And Are Not Considered To Be Viable Desirable Mating Options.. That Is Why Women Say There Are No Good Men Around Even Tghogh They Are Constantly Harassed And Begged By Men For Attention Every Day..
Most of the women that say that **** aren't viable mating material either. Fat, ugly, etc. The worst looking girls I know are the ones that are always *****ing about the fact that there aren't any good guys around. The women that are attractive, sweet, successful aren't complaining.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
change the thread title to "realization that 90% of my friends are AFC".

Don't speak for the rest of us bro. You know a ton of chumps, thats not the ground to make generalizations about the rest of us. While I have a few chump friends too, a larger number of them are baller friends who have had many g/fs, or fvck buddies ( more than most people on this site I am sure). I don't see this "90%" thing you are talking about in my world.

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not here on this board its not 90% or in a particular social group in one particular area. I think in the general population this is the case. I go out and dont see the majority of the men hooking up with the women. Most go home without speaking to anyone.

I have been in 5 Fortune 500 companies and I can tell you for fact that its the same everywhere you go irregardless of field. The only place that I have ever seen where guys had the rap was in marketing and sales. Because in those fields if you cant sell, you dont have a job. Selling yourself to a woman is just another product to sell.

I used to ride the train into the city at rush hour. Ask me how many times I saw guys using the rap on the untold numbers of good looking women on the train? I could literally count it on one hand in the years that I rode the train.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Most of the women that say that **** aren't viable mating material either. Fat, ugly, etc. The worst looking girls I know are the ones that are always *****ing about the fact that there aren't any good guys around. The women that are attractive, sweet, successful aren't complaining.
Even fat and ugly girls have more options than fat and ugly men. Most average joes can count the number of girlfriends they've had on one hand.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: You need new friends. ;)

But I'd probably agree, 90% of dudes are AFCs. I don't see more than 1 out of 10 guys being "players." Most men are married or with a long-term g/f. Most men don't understand how to get what they want from women.

Yeah I think that's probably an accurate number.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, 90% is actually an acurrate number. Think of it as this: How many guys do you know out there that are completely natural players? You may say to yourself, "Oh, well I can easily name a bunch of guys off the top of my head that get a lot of girls". But thats getting a lot of girls. Just because a guy may get a lot of pvssy doesn't mean hes not a total or at least somewhat AFC.

Heck, one of my friends gets a crazy amount of girls and gets laid quite often, yet just by talking to him and hearing the things he has to say, I can easily point out many classic AFC traits in him.

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically there are 3 types of guy (ok, ok there are many types but we're simplifying here):

1. Natural player. As has been said before this type is pretty rare. Has lots of girlfriends through school and college. May continue being a player but if he gets married then it's likely to be a girl he really wants to be with (whether it ultimately works out or not) because he had his choice.

2. AFC who doesn't discover this or a similar board. Has very few girlfriends/sexual experiences throughout late teens and early twenties. Eventually through sheer dumb luck (good or bad) meets some average looking girl that most of us would consider good enough only for a ONS and, not believing his good fortune to find someone that will have him, marries her.

3. AFC that finds this board and gets their act together. Does what 1. above did, but just later on.

I totally agree with the OP that the majority of guys (at least in law firms) fall into category 2. I can't help but look down on them with a smug sense of satisfaction now that I'm dating a string of women that those guys couldn't dream of.

Marriage isn't my thing anyway (at least until late 30's) but getting married because you're worried you'll end up alone just seems pathetic.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you imagine a world with less AFCs?

If every man on a planet was the MAN, with integrity, charisma, bravery....it would be a disaster.

No wars because of pvssy (land, money etc. are all pvssy). Real MEN don't care about women b1tching that neighbor's wife has better house. And real MEN respect each other. And Democracies don't do wars. And they would have democracies, because real MEN can't stand dictators.
No nazis no commies no jihadists and any other inferiority complexed men to stir a war.

No frustration anywhere - AFCs would be non existing and women would be fine because every man would demand good behavior.

Paradise or awfully boring place?

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:

If every man on a planet was the MAN, with integrity, charisma, bravery....it would be a disaster.
No frustration anywhere - AFCs would be non existing and women would be fine because every man would demand good behavior.
life would be bliss...!
we might even find a cure for cancer!
----------------
Miles28 said:
2. AFC who doesn't discover this or a similar board. Has very few girlfriends/sexual experiences throughout late teens and early twenties. Eventually through sheer dumbluck (good or bad) meets some average looking girl that most of us would consider good enough only for a ONS and, not believing his good fortune to find someone that will have him, marries her.
Number 2 can be divided a bit more...

2A - a guy who has some good qualities -- gets women - but still many AFC issues - e.g. about 1/2 AFC, often cant keep the girls or dont really know why it happens ( this can prob go up to 3/4 natural with 1/4 AFC...)
these guys dont see a need to improve (coz they get some) so stay in this half afc/half good level for life

2B - an AFC who wants to improve, and is eager but has no idea what to do so stays in this "purgatory". unless they find a good source of info and then become a number 3.

2b - an AFC who is soo clueless he doesnt even realise that he is bad, it just never occours to him (the worst kind)
i remember showing some "wingman tips" to some buddies before we went on vacation ...two said "what a load of crap", or made fun of it - only one thought it was good but then didnt ever rise-up to the challenge
("suprisingly" NONE of them got laid or even a kiss in 10 days of partying , except the last one who got a kiss from one of my cast-off's)

these guys are often the ones who get all snotty and make snide remarks about you, and your "game" wihtout really understanding WHY

---------------
id argue that all of us here are Number 3's - and you have to have some character traits to enable this:

honest to your self - that you suck wiht women
curious - want to learn
observant - that some thing is "wrong"
self relfelctive - about what went on

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that´s a real mystery, why there are so much AFC´s. I love women but really, let´s be serious:

Men are more intelligent than women, have more power, by the the age of 25 there are a lot more guys with fit bodies, that women... and so on. Why do we keep treating them like the prize... (even if we make them chase us).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's such a good idea to be so judgemental about other men. Do you really think that finding a DJ forum is a good reason to feel superior to others? Most guys are a mix of traits, I don't think I would be so quick to label someone outside the community as AFC.

A lot of guys here point out that women should not be so important in our lives, that they're just a reward or byproduct of living correctly. So who is making women more important? That guy you know who found a girl he liked and kept her as a girlfriend? Or the guy who goes out and tries 1,000 approaches in a club in an effort to become "good with women" (whatever that even means)? Just because a guy doesn't read Pook, it doesn't mean he's AFC.

Men are more intelligent than women, have more power, by the the age of 25 there are a lot more guys with fit bodies, that women... and so on. Why do we keep treating them like the prize...

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko,

Ha ha, good point. I hate the fact that an integral part of trying to turn around the situation with women (i.e get to this whole mentality or state where you are the prize and that you in control) is approaching tonnes of them, which means boosting their damn egos. There doesn't seem to be a way around that though unfortunately!

M

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:

Not only that! I'd have a whole lot more competition! :D

I personally love it like this! The more AFCs there are here locally, the more different I look to women.