Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof that no contact works.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because girls actually act like this.

Also, that girl is incredibly impatient.
She's also very stupid.

Nice video.

Hahahah.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneevox said:
It's funny because girls actually act like this.

Also, that girl is incredibly impatient.
She's also very stupid.

Nice video.

Hahahah.
IDK if its just that mine is just more patient but mine called and texted essays every 2-3 days as well as facebook messages. This went on for 3 months. And then the next 3 months she was talking to my friends and asking about me. Then she gave up.

So 6 months of suffering vs. 30 or so minutes of f*cking up. LOL girlies should really think about the trade off of what they do.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
LOL, too funny. But it shows how quickly some women can turn on you when you WITHDRAW ATTENTION. Never forget, attention is your currency, spend it wisely.

This girl strikes me as a classic case of NPD/BPD. Am I wrong?
Again IDK if its me but I dont think NPD/BPD is a mental disorder for women. They are just being, women. If you try to weed out the ones with those traits, you will have no woman lol

yyyy1313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** was that hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing, it was fantastic! Would watch again!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayamn, man! Unreal.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That there was a thing of beauty. I think it's wise to not automatically label these girls with personality disorders though. ALL women are narcissistic, but in addition to that, our society puts them on a pedestal, they are used to being worshiped and having their asses kissed. Taking that away from them can literally be a life changing experience for them.

It doesn't mean they are sociopaths. It means they aren't used to being treated like they are nothing special. That says a lot about what has become of men. Spoiled children don't change their ways until an adult puts their foot down.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the funniest, most tragic and truthful vids I have ever seen. I have forwarded this on and have had friends rolling on the ground.
BPD you think? Ah, yea, possibly.

JD is one lucky lucky guy...

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say, I actually considered that rather depressing. I know a girl that would have done that to me; I avoided dating her in the first place. Not necessarily her fault, though, just the fault of not being born with a brain, and society in and of itself.

If I were in JD's place, I probably would have forgiven her if it wasn't for the cheating instance.

Very interesting example of NC...

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah nc is a powerful weapon, but it's best to have the advantage first before you use it, it really doesn't seem to work if the girl has the advantage

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
This girl strikes me as a classic case of NPD/BPD. Am I wrong?
Nah, I think this is a pretty normal response to NC (especially if the girl is young/immature). Nothing about this suggests narcissim, and just because the girl is needy/emotional doesn't mean she has BPD.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC only gets a reaction when the girl ALREADY likes/wants you. And the purpose of NC is to move on with your life, not get a reaction out of a girl.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
NC only gets a reaction when the girl ALREADY likes/wants you. And the purpose of NC is to move on with your life, not get a reaction out of a girl.
True, but did you even watch the clip?

Its funny sh1t reading a hamsterspin :)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best part is the last one saying he should delete all msgs without reading then :), who the **** would really do that?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally fell out of my chair laughing.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean the dude has a valid point for keeping his phone off A. the roaming charges B. I know a lot of people who do this so they won't be bothered on their vacations. This girl must be seriously numb if she doesn't listen to her boyfriend when he says he's going away for 2 weeks.

P

perseverance

What a deranged lunatic.

Christ on a bicycle, what a complete imbecile.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great example of AFC behavior for us men. I bet a bunch of us can relate to empty threats and roller coaster emotions. I can't help but think how lame it is when guys have to threaten their ex's with the potential amount of sex they could get if they wanted. I like to look at it from a HB's point of view. They never have to threaten us with that because we know they could. I know all of my ex's could fvck who ever when ever. If we're to be truly confident and fulfilled men then we should behave like it. Easier said than done when emotions get the better of us but let's make it true as best we can.

Study, work hard, be passionate and eager for success, be fit and healthy, dress to your style but always presentable and fitting and be active and busy. That way we're less inclined to have time to go on with drama, we'll have more social settings to ease our pains and loneliness at times, have more money to persue our interests etc.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the 4th or 5th email, I think or the actual breakup email and onwards where she keeps saying that its over that she would stop trying to contact him and he shouldnt contact her.

AND SHE IS THE ONE THAT KEEPS CONTACTING HIM LOLOLOL DAFUQ? I thought you said to stop? LMAO