PlayerSupreme exposed as a Scam Artist??

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
It's probably gone. The guy has a bit of a temper problem. He's had many accounts here and everytime people would disagree with him he would ***** and moan on his podcast and site. I have personally heard this on many occasions when I used to listen to his podcast. Before he got seriously annoying.

What a clown. Anyone who falls for his **** is asking for it. He's not a scam artist since he's not pretending to be better than he really is.
Do you really think these marketers are honing their skills with women? No, they're preparing a business plan. It takes a lot of people to make it happen working relatively closely together behind the scenes. I would imagine most of his videos, presentations, etc. are scripted and tailored at drawing prospective buyers in.
He made an entire podcast about me calling him out repeatedly.
Ofcourse he is a scam
But the other side of me says he just doesn't have enough proof and he could just be a master marketer playing us all for fools.

It's a sad day. The video does make supreme look like a master marketer and not a player. I don't know what to believe anymore. It's kinda depressing to think that one of the teachers you been listening to for so long could be an actual fake that was never a player in the first place.
Interesting, too.