Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PlayerSupreme exposed as a Scam Artist??

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLAYER SUPREME Zenmack University 7steps exposed = FRAUD FAKE PART 1. :eek:

This one has hit me hard. I have been listening to the brother for years and this set of videos here which you can see have planted the seeds of doubt in me. I just don't know if I believe Supreme is what he says he is after watching this.

The video which has 3 parts (I only watched 3 not sure if there is another one) makes the claims that supreme used sign generators (basically pictures of women where you put your name as a stamp on her leg/breast etc) and he used these pics as proof of women he got in the past in his products. These are pictures of women that supreme said were actual conquests of his. They all have their faces cut off so you only see from their boobs on down.

I really don't know what to believe. One side of me says that maybe supreme just doesn't have picture proof of his women because after all he is in his 50's and he's been retired from the game. Who really went around taking pictures back in the 80's or 90's of everything? Cell phone cameras and digital cameras didn't start coming along and becoming mainstream till the 2000s. When Supreme was in the game he probably didn't go around filming his conquests nobody at that time did. Not only that but he has too much good advice for him to be a fake.

But the other side of me says he just doesn't have enough proof and he could just be a master marketer playing us all for fools.

It's a sad day. The video does make supreme look like a master marketer and not a player. I don't know what to believe anymore. It's kinda depressing to think that one of the teachers you been listening to for so long could be an actual fake that was never a player in the first place.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he is a good marketer. He turned me on to a few marketing forums that have helped me create a side income (not in the dating, PUA niche). But being a good marketer doesn't mean you're product is fake does it? I mean if it does, then stop buying most of the things you buy.

As for fake pictures, go to some marketing forums and do searches for fake earnings, fake clickbank reports, fake paypal screen shots. Many many internet marketers who have a decent product will mess up by posting fake screen shots to back their claims. It's not a good move in my opinion, as it does exactly what has happened here, it destroys trust and belief in your product. And mainly that's what you are in the business of doing, selling your product.

At the end of the day, how is a player and a master marketer any different? Both sell a dream, deliver a product, and look for repeat business.

I always thought that he needed to go full born PUA instructor and make his money. Workshops, books, DVDs, Bootcamps, the whole 9 yards. Why play? I mean having a paid forum is nice and I'm sure he's clearing a couple of grand a month from that, but look at the money David Deangelo, and Mystery and Tyler Durden make. If you plan to be in a market, be the best in the market and earn all you can before the market shifts. Some will hate, but go whole hog and make your money. If you are selling a good product, people will respond. I don't like leaving money on the table.

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he's fake. The video could just be one of his haters.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Well he is a good marketer. He turned me on to a few marketing forums that have helped me create a side income (not in the dating, PUA niche). But being a good marketer doesn't mean you're product is fake does it? I mean if it does, then stop buying most of the things you buy.
The question is not whether or not his products work but rather that he himself may be an actual fake and just another marketer selling us dating advice from a life he never lived.

I understand your other points. Everyone and their grandma has pictures showing them making $1000 a day in their paypal account. That's all easy to fake. I guess I take this one seriously since I been listening to the brother for a long time and now I feel a huge loss.

And I remember watching the videos from supreme where he himself said those girls were former conquests of him.

My hope is that maybe he did use fake pics of girls just to put on the books because like I said earlier maybe he didn't have a history of taking pics of his conquests based on the time he used to be in the game. I understand marketers use pictures to sell products I totally do but him saying they were conquests that makes him look bad. Specially considering he doesn't have many other pictures to show and prove.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
The question is not whether or not his products work but rather that he himself may be an actual fake and just another marketer selling us dating advice from a life he never lived.

I understand your other points. Everyone and their grandma has pictures showing them making $1000 a day in their paypal account. That's all easy to fake. I guess I take this one seriously since I been listening to the brother for a long time and now I feel a huge loss.

And I remember watching the videos from supreme where he himself said those girls were former conquests of him.

My hope is that maybe he did use fake pics of girls just to put on the books because like I said earlier maybe he didn't have a history of taking pics of his conquests based on the time he used to be in the game. I understand marketers use pictures to sell products I totally do but him saying they were conquests that makes him look bad. Specially considering he doesn't have many other pictures to show and prove.
Yah I used to be a student of his for a while myself. But then again I rarely think of people as a guru. He was always Chris, a guy who knew a little more game than me. The point in marketing is this, yes you are trying to appeal to people and get them to buy, but at the end of the day if people don't think your product does what it's suppose to do nothing can help you. As for PUA's I've been of the mindset that they are ALL business men, but some actually have decent products. PS had a decent product if you were on that level of game.

On my marketing forums I see people selling products and systems all the time that promise you a lot of things. Most of it is rehashed info, and in the dating niche its mostly common sense info with some game thrown in. Which is why I don't purchase game related products. All that stuff is just a reminder of what you already know in your gut anyway.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell... i never really looked into Player Supreme's background, but i've pretty much read everything he posted on this website and i thought that dude was a straight up player.
Since i never really looked into his background, this video means nothing to me. Either way, whether he has proof or not for some reason i felt like his **** was real lol

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think these marketers are honing their skills with women? No, they're preparing a business plan. It takes a lot of people to make it happen working relatively closely together behind the scenes. I would imagine most of his videos, presentations, etc. are scripted and tailored at drawing prospective buyers in.

There is (or was) a big niche in the market for improving your dating skills with women. "David DeAngelo", real name Even Pagan I would say got the most bang for his buck. I actually researched him quite a bit, and he's a very intelligent guy. Multiple degrees. One in marketing, and another in psychology. His net worth is in the millions, and he pumps out a new line of products all the time, under various pseudonyms.

Like all marketing trends, I would say the pickup scene is dying out. There's a lot of competition out there and most have gone on to other outlets. You have to strike while the iron's hot, and it's cooled off quite a bit.

Some of the advice out there may be beneficial, and that doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam. They're offering a service, and some people are willing to pay for their information. Now - are the people that sell these products good with women? That's a different question entirely. The overwhelming majority I would say no. But you can be anybody you want on the internet, and that's how a lot of these guys make their money. It's not that difficult to selling dating advice. You don't have to be a player to do it. Just regurgitate what somebody else is saying and put a different spin on it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
link to it?
It's probably gone. The guy has a bit of a temper problem. He's had many accounts here and everytime people would disagree with him he would ***** and moan on his podcast and site. I have personally heard this on many occasions when I used to listen to his podcast. Before he got seriously annoying.

What a clown. Anyone who falls for his **** is asking for it. He's not a scam artist since he's not pretending to be better than he really is.

Domo_Arigatoo said:
What the hell... i never really looked into Player Supreme's background, but i've pretty much read everything he posted on this website and i thought that dude was a straight up player.
That's what you get for not doing your homework before buying into someone. If you want to see what a big crybaby he is you can search up his aliases on this forum. Player Supreme, do a user search. If you can't find it, I'll help you out.

Gamtiwia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say I really know much about the legitimacy or extent of PS's exploits but it seems as if he was able to deliver a functional product and I guess that's what really counts.

On the other hand, judging from the pictures in the video showing women with his name tattooed on them (the acclaimed exploits), I thought that was kinda weak, especially those overly-submissive messages that those girls supposedly wrote.

Whether or not he's real is indeed debatable, but it's his advice that really matters. After all, if a scam artist delivers the exact same product as the world's best players, does that mean his sh*t is any less valuable. And maybe he's legit.

But in reality I'd rather take advice from someone who I BELIEVE has walked the walk over someone who only talks the talk, so I wouldn't be surprise by a few exaggerations to pull customers.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like he has one dedicated to Solomon and Warrior as well?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Ofcourse he is a scam. Do you really think you will find an honest person in America anymore? You never will again so get used to it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys are there to sell you something. Just like any other salesman. And in doing so, they will do whatever they can to sell you their product. If it is one thing I have said repeatedly since I have been on these forums, it is this. Avoid these charlatons like the plague. The very idea that you need to be taught to attract women is laughable imo. It just reeks of desperation and I cannot and will not ever imagine doing such a thing. Paying for a CD. Attending a seminar. Getting taught out of a book. Really???

Get out there, experience life, read about some tips and experiences from some of the more experienced guys here if you need a little help, and don't give up....don't ever give up. :)

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
I got some of player supremes chat logs for free somewhere and I used them in chats with women and it did help me get laid. So the product definitely works. I don't hate the guy at all but I never paid him for anything.

Reaction score
Think For Yourself

I see so many lines of flawed thinking here...where to begin?

1. Most men who are REALLY good with women will appear flawed to the masses. Aside from hot women being really messed up, the typical PUA is a guy who is a little "edgy" at the lasst, driven to solve something most men don't dare, and devoting a lot of energy, for very high-stakes return (sex, and now income as a guru). The other reason is simple: we don't fail withw omen, so we don't fear failure with a specific woman. This is why I can "go urkel" and make a total fool of myself, without giving a hoot. It's the guys who fail with women who are scared of them and fear losing a chance they never had.

2. The marketing is tailored to a very desperate, stupid customer base that seems to think it can judge its teachers, which by definition is impossible. What we get are narcissistic customers saying "LIE TO ME," i.e., tell them what they want to hear, and they judge the gurus based on who lies the best to get the sale. Sports touts are almost the same (watch "Two For The Money"). Clients there don't want a sound betting strategy to pick say 55-60 percent winners and grind out a nice profit for the season. They want to hit that three-team parlay NOW, and if you don't give it to them, the scamdicapper they see ads from will (the guy claiming to be 11-1 his last 12, which is b/s).

3. Anytime someone makes money at this, haters will call them "scam artists." Most would love to make money doing this, so they attack anything. I give away my main book, using it to promote other books that cost $9.99 or less. Hardly a scam, but then the "gamma" customer says "well, I have power over this person anyway and don't think they deserve an audience." Of course, a guru who has been on TV gets the $30.00 for the book bought without question. This is NOT a meritocracy, and it hurts the consumer in the end, as it rewards distribution and media status over quality of content.

4. Most internet fora are sponsored by premium content which conflicts with the free ontent. Take this site, for example: if the free stuff is "all you need," then why buy anything advertised? If the advertised products are so great, why listen to the free materrial? The only way around this conflict is to take unrelated advertising, but only the networks can do that. Also why do people make purchasing decisions from a forum which censors people? (not this one obviously).

5. The term "useful idiot" describes the typical GOOGLER, who thinks they are "researching" someone, when often what they will find is a "google bomb" put there for their benefit, often by a rival. Think of the film Unlawful Entry. In the internet version, Ray Liotta google-bombs the husband, shows the wife the lies while helping her with the computer, she kicks out the husband, he moves in, etc. Kind of like women who brag about googling their dates, when they think they're being so smart, but in reality are just saying "I'm an idiot who believes what I read online, and can't think for myself."

6. Most gurus are set up to market to "whales" who pay $5k for a bootcamp. At that rate, 200 customers is $1 million a year, whereas I['d have to sell 100,000 of my premium e-books to match it. The only ones who get those numbers have big affiliate networks promoting them (often hidden), or, in the case of one well-known millionaire in this field, he became the pri9mary sponsor of a website that did not allow his competitors to advertise for the longest time. Cartels can be very profitable.

7. Finally, those who cash in on 1-6 above have more money to impress future customers, who react to the "social proof."

I have bucked all financial considerations by givintg away BOS, and not pursuing the higher-end products. I do this because I want my message to get out there, and while I'd love to sell a million e-books, I won't lose any sleep if I don't. My main goals were always to show women that men know more than they do about relationships, and to literally alter the gene pool by having men use my methods. The latter came true mostly because people stole my worik, but it is those very thieves that many in the audience here respect as "pioneers," and who would dismiss even irrefutable truth as just "hating" on their idol, which says a lot more about them than it ever could about me or anyone else.

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commiitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
http://www.toosmarttofail.com/bos.pdf
FREE!

LovingYou

Banned
Reaction score
Who gives a **** guys?
It's only matters how much value his products gave you...

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things I've learned about these "guru" types is that none of them are as good as they say they are. Some aren't good at all.

I've seen many of the big guys in action. I also personally know another guy that's trying to become a guru and is in constant contact with some of the more well-known guys. I could honestly say that none of them are as good as some of my natural friends.

So before you start hero worshiping and relying on every word they say, you have to realize that any experience that they claim to have may not be there's. They may not be very good at all. Maybe they are, but maybe they're not. It's best to just to find some random guy in real life that's good with girls (that has proved is worth in ways that you could see), become friends with him, pick his brain, and emulate him until you find your own style.

But please don't get caught up in guru worship. It's lame and inefficient, ultimately.