Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Fox News: 'Have male bashing ads gone too far?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
jonwon you s.uck. You respresent the BULK of this entire f.ucking forum.

A poster posts something that goes against the "groupthink" around here, and all you do is PERSONAL ATTACK the poster. You do NOTHING to prove the stances are wrong.

You are so f.ucking DEEP in your theories, any type of alternative commentary is feminist based to you.

So once again, like I said earlier, I invite you and your "Bitter Men" to DEBATE ME.

So are you going to do so? Or will you continue with your man-gina, I'm a woman behind the screen, I'm a feminist, bullsh.it?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
jonwon you s.uck. You respresent the BULK of this entire f.ucking forum.

A poster posts something that goes against the "groupthink" around here, and all you do is PERSONAL ATTACK the poster. You do NOTHING to prove the stances are wrong.

You are so f.ucking DEEP in your theories, any type of alternative commentary is feminist based to you.

So once again, like I said earlier, I invite you and your "Bitter Men" to DEBATE ME.

So are you going to do so? Or will you continue with your man-gina, I'm a woman behind the screen, I'm a feminist, bullsh.it?
I can at least ignore your rantings and was going to do, but sending me private messages with this cra*, is a little much:

'From message boy.
I dont like you. I stay in detroit, you close by? I will kick your f.ucking a.ss'

Don't pm me again.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Now I know your a woman.

Ad-homen attacks, shaming language, over emotional outburst, irrational thought-proccess and an over-bloated ego.

Yeh great debating skills.

This isn't in defence of Rollo - you, just rub me up the wrong way.

"It will be the most viewed ever on this site" - I dont think so.
Sometimes I wonder what people on my ignore list say, but now I'm glad he's on it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MESSAGE BOY, you've had a very interesting shift in attitude regarding women. You've gone from being Sick of Girls!! to championing the feminine cause in just under a year. Maybe it's your Issues with Other Guys that's brought this on? Or perhaps it's the Issues you have had that affected your whole life that brought on this transformation?

Maybe a little soul searching is in order for you? I will however apologize for not paying enough attention to you when you were BROKEN and cried for help. You'll just have to pardon my disbelief that you've suddenly gone White Knight after your relating the Problems with the girls you're meeting. I know that's hard when you Really want a relationship.

OK, now I'll get serious. Your "calling me out" isn't anything new to me. You're not the first and you wont be the last, but your interest in doing so has nothing to do with debating the merits of feminism or disagreements on gender dynamics. You're an AFC and coming to this forum has emphasized what you probably already suspected about yourself.

Unplugging chumps from the Matrix is dirty work, and part of that dirty work is dealing with the fallout from guys who'd rather plug themselves back into the Matrix where they were comfortable than do any real, critical, self-analysis and then take action. There's a real tendency for guys plugging back in to want to embrace anything counter to the truths that were revealed to them when they did unplug. So they go White Knight in the hopes that it will help them better identify with the women they couldn't get with before or after they unplugged. And they find the Matrix full of similar crabs in the barrel waiting with open arms to reaffirm for him, and themselves, that what they were doing prior will work for them if they just keep doing it.

So you see there's this rAFC backlash when a guy can't seem to adjust to the new ideas and rewards that he thinks the community had promised him. MESSAGE BOY is an excellent example of the inherent dangers of expecting the community to solve his problems. Life long frustrations and sexual angst need a release, but like anything else worthwhile in life, changing one's lifestyle, attitudes, outlook, body composition, etc. all take time and effort. For some it comes easier than others, but the real tough nuts are the guys who think the community is the magic bullet to all their sexual frustration. It's an oasis in a very large desert to them, but what they don't realize is that there is no quick fix.

This is where I believe you're at now MESSAGE BOY. If anyone on this site is bitter with women, it's you. All anyone needs to do to confirm that is search through the threads you've started since about this time last year. You think that this forum has corrupted your perspective of women because you still haven't seen the results you thought you would see, and in your effort to plug back into that previously comfortable ignorance you have to reject it. So you'll adopt the role of being the great defender of feminine virtue and decry the continued oppression of the evil patriarchy, not only to placate yourself, but also in the hopes that some anonymous girl will really appreciate your "uniqueness" setting you apart from "other guys".

The truth will set you free, but it wont make it pretty for you. The problem with unplugging is that, try as you may, you still know the truth; in the back of your head you understand the validity of the arguments, you'll see the very predictable behaviors from women that are described by the tens of thousands of men on this forum, and you'll make the connections as to what is motivating them thanks to what you've learned on this site. You can't go back. You can go into denial, but you'll recognize the observation made here, you associate your circumstances with the ideas you learned here. You can't reject them, if you could you'd be indifferent and wouldn't give this forum a passing thought.

You're not interested in debating gender power dynamics. In fact no one on this site to my knowledge has ever promoted the idea that Men aren't in (nominal) positions of social dominance. Even the people producing the ads in this thread were men. No, the reason you've put a target on me or others on these forums is that you need an object on which to blame your own failings and lack of results.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The message boy you need to grow up. you are 26 but you aren't anything resembling a mature man. pming people telling them you will "kick their ass" because they said something that hurt your wittle feelings is childish and falls in line with every other post you have made.

You've been babied way too long. I'm sure you are a good person in side but you need to toughen the **** up, because we are all living. There are ups and downs in life, good things and bad, good women, ****ed up int he head women

Okay well get ready for a rant. I've made a couple posts on here and I keep having the same problems.

1.) Girls show me high interests
2.) We text and phone good
3.) She's into my entire game and everything
4.) We phone sex, I kino her in person, I mean everything, etc. etc.

But the ***** will NOT ****ing chill with me, or do nothing, will not go anywhere with me, ****. I'm so god damn sick and tired of this bull****!!!
go back and read this post, by this post i mean this thread we are in right now, read what you have typed, and ask yourself, and truly answer, would you want to chill with the guy writing this ****? more like run for cover.

I can tell alot about you in the sense, you remind me somewhat of me when i got here. i can tell you are probably quite good looking hence why you seem to have not that much of a problem getting Ioi's, but as soon as you open your mouth, the woman sees that you aren't anywhere near worth the effort and not what they thought you'd be
I thought about therapy but I'm not sure.
I am not a therapy type of guy i assure you, and don't' take this the wrong way but in my time in AA i have gorwn to see and recognize people who truely need help. you are one of those people. go. now. and i'm dead serious.

you are the type of person that if you ever got your hands on a real hard drug -game over.

seriously go get some help. you seem to have some issues that are pretty deep rooted, it's nothing to be ashamed about, kids don't come with instruction manuals lol, dont' get me started on my parents, i was pretty much forced to go see one my self and it helped alot for parent issues i have.

There is a post pook made, i don't feel like searching for it. it talks about 2 people, one that is babied throughout life and the other guy that is made to grow up and he does great things. the first guy spends his life trying to go back to the womb, and hte second guy spends his life trying to run from the womb.

you are that first guy. your problem isn't society, it's not women, it's not men, it's you. you dont' like you and it projects.

i wish you the best my man

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Those threads were painful to read. Have you consumed drugs in the past Message Boy? Those mood swings you have (especially when you're speaking face to face with someone, and do a complete 180 on them) don't seem normal at all. It reminds me vividly of some ex friends that didn't know when to stop with the amphetimines........

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
I lol'ed @ "lets push a woman out of a moving car"

I can't support this guy -- he's acting just like an annoying feminist -- getting his panties in a bunch. Just because he's championing my gender doesn't mean I feel anymore ready to stand up for something stupid like that. There's a lot of hate for the women who put that Marilyn Monroe quote as their facebook status -- well, if we support this guy we're being just like those girls who put that stupid quote up. F that. Besides, let's be honest, men run sh1t, and we always will run sh1t. Nature just kinda works out that way. I have no problem with some strong women rising through the ranks but for the most part, women are the submissive gender. Nothing to worry about here.

EDIT: I just watched it all the way through, though -- those two people in studio SUCK. HARD. That woman is a dumb b1tch and the guy is verbally going down on her.

So, Should we say that because men are still dominant that it's ok for them to be oppressed. The word oppress here is probably an extreme situation but it gets there with the carefree attitude of accepting the actions in the commercial that began this thread. You here parents tell little Johnny "You don't hit girls" Why should they sit little Johnny and Lisa down and say " You don't hit people" Maybe that because the 2nd message is not given that's why little Lisa grows up and thinks it's ok to hit and throw things at her boyfriend when she gets upset. Well, some of you guys here can shame men all you want but guys feel things physically and emotionally too (except you've actually succeeded in killing your inner self and then live in denial). Even from the woman's point of view is it beneficial for her to hit and throw things at a guy she might do that to the wrong guy who might seriously hurt her.
I get that the argument many have here is that it is just a commercial and we shouldn't get too uptight about it. So, since we live in what is for the most part an equal rights era why should putting a woman in place of that guy in the commercial not be an ok thing? Oppression etc will continue because we adopt this attitude of "it's no biggie, lets just get on with it"

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rogue said:
Scientific research has found no empirical support for violence on television, film, games, or any other medium causing violence.
I don't know how true what you're saying is. All I'm trying to say is that commercials like that may not directly influence people to become violent but they might instill the attitude that eventually leads to it. When that violent or disrespectful moment comes no one is really able to connect the dots. if you hang out with people who do and say things a certain way over time they will rub of on you. Not saying you won't still have your own personality but you will adopt some of their ways.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Get the F.UCK outta here with that sh.it, please don't talk about double standards Rollo! You and your Mature Man ball followers spit so much double-standard sh.it around here it makes no sense. And when I CALL you out on it, you are AFRAID to debate me on it and instead just resort to name-calling.

I DARE you to debate me on your views Rollo. I will take you on and your Mature Man Forum d.ick riders that worship the ground you walk on.

I'll make this a open debate too. I'll bring in members of other forums in to watch me kick you and your Mature Bitter Men Forum members' a.sses.

I will have the entire internet world LAUGHING at this website (like they already do). This place was a piece of sh.it before and with you Bitter B.itches, it's now a pissing fest.

Come on down, who's first?

LOL, yeah and watching WWE Wrestling and listening to hip hop music is going to make me a violent human being as well right? John Cena and Tupac are going to make me go choke somebody right? Why are you so "out there" on banning these types of programming but I hear you saying nothing about violence on the tube period? What about shows that show men beating a woman's a.ss? Am I going to now go and starting slapping women after watching it?

I thought fu.cking entertainment was solely that, just f.ucking entertainment? But no, you bitter, woman-hating, di.ckheads turn EVERY F.UCKING thing into a "the sky is falling on manhood" thread.

NEWSFLASH -

1.) Men still make majority of the money in this country and MORE than women per hour doing the same work

2.) Men still dominate politics

3.) Men still dominate business

4.) Men still dominate taxes

5.) Men still hold majority of the world's wealth

6.) Men dominate and control media

7.) Men hold more presidental positions

8.) Men STILL DOMINATE THE F.UCKING WORLD

So just where the F.UCK are your REAL statistics that women are so kicking our a.ss? You HAVE NONE! All the f.uck you have is each other! And your Rollo di.ck and ball riding theories!

You want to put your "theories" to the test? Debate me. One on 1,000. I will out debate every single one of you.

Who's first? Come on, what are you going to do, b.itch up? I'm waiting on you......bring your b.itch a.ss on Warrior, Romangod, Danger, Powerlifter, Trader, and the other 950 of you Rollo d.ick riders.

Come on down and get a f.ucking lesson in reality.

I'll create an entirely new thread for our debates. It will be the most viewed ever on this site because I will have ALL TYPES of people from discussion boards all over the internet (and LoveShack too) that will watch me kick each and everyone of your a.sses.

We've already started discussions on other websites about doing something like this.

We are sick and f.ucking tired of your "theories" and women-bashing bullsh.it. I happen to LOVE women and I'm f.ucking sick and tired of you son of a b.itches degrading them on this website.

So if you have f.ucking BALLS, you will debate me. Give me the green light......and it's on.
Wow! I should've read this latter part of this thread from the beginning. Man you are really rude. Anyway, Rollo had already set you straight. I didn't say commercials should be banned or that those commercials would directly lead people to violence. The reason the show that lead to this thread even brought it up was probably because of the imbalance of such ads as they are more male bashing. if it was fairly balanced then it would just be "one of those things".
If you are also firm in your believe this place is a cess pit why put yourself in it? It's a free world and you are free to leave and not come back. A mature person would argue their point without resulting to trying to disrespect everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.