Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Fox News: 'Have male bashing ads gone too far?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Blah blah blah "Be a man" blah blah blah "Suck it up". That's what this post amounted to. I refer you to this enlightenment:

http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

Pay close attention to Code Blue & Lavender

Charge of Defeatism (Code Maroon)

Discussion: This shaming tactic is akin to the Charge of Irascibility and the Charge of Cowardice in that the accuser attacks the target’s negative or guarded attitude about a situation. However, the focus is not so much on the target’s anger or fear, but on the target’s supposed attitude of resignation. Examples:

“Stop being so negative.”
“You are so cynical.”
“If you refuse to have relationships with women, then you are admitting defeat.”
“C’mon! Men are doers, not quitters.”

Response: The charge of defeatism can be diffused by explaining that one is merely being realistic about a situation. Also, one can point out that asking men to just accept their mistreatment at the hands of women and society is the real attitude that is defeatist. Many men have not lost their resolve; many have lost their patience.

I like this one.

Personnally I don't see what the big deal is if we discuss this stuff, not sure why people get bent out of shape when we choose to discuss it, what's the big deal.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has taken an interesting twist.

There's nothing wrong with standing up and speaking out when you see something you don't like, even a commercial. But what's the better recourse - picketing the ad agency, shouting into a loudspeaker, typing an essay in Newsweek, etc., until men are condescendingly placated? Or is it better to maintain your behavior and lead by example, stoically shunning the media-driven image of the effeminate, stupid, white guy? (Or both?)

I'm only asking because the notion of a "men's rights" movement makes me cringe. I saw the woman who wrote that "End of Men" article on Colbert Report a few weeks ago. She suggested that perhaps it was time for men to have some kind of affirmative action program. Sure, it came out of the mouth of an obnoxious feminist with a sensationalist slant. But is this where we are now - playing the victim card?

The two most recent case studies for this kind of thing are women's lib and civil rights. When you compare how each achieved its goals, you can see why the former is resented while the latter is respected...

1 - Women's lib - picketing, bra burning, emasculating and demonizing men, rejecting "gender roles" in favor of androgyny, confusing "equal rights" with repression of male liberties in a zero sum game, continuously scapegoating men for every shortcoming, negative speechmaking.

2 - Civil rights (for blacks) - nonviolent resistance, elevation of the downtrodden, self-determination, exposure of shameful behavior by segregationists through boycotts and peaceful demonstrations, positive and uplifting speechmaking (at least til Dr. King died).

I know I'm generalizing here. If men are going to grab their balls and do something, will it be as victims, or as people in charge who are mad as hell and not going to take it any more? Like it or not, men are complicit in creating this messed up situation - we can change it, and we don't need a constitutional amendment to do it.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I think you guys are over-reacting to this and playing "Poor Me / Ain't it Awful." All these ads that make women feel good about themselves in comparison to men are trying to sell women a product. These ads are not "influencing lawmakers" or any such thing.

If you want to see an ad that's clearly made for men, look at the Dos Equis (beer) ads with the "World's Most Interesting Man." These are for men.

Or, try these ads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=235nsrbx558

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH7bjIajc0A

But here's the thing, it's evident that you guys clearly want to play the "Poor Me / Ain't it Awful" game. So any arguments by me or anyone else that society and women aren't out to get you will be quickly forgotten by you.

You get some sort of psychological validation from feeling downtrodden. This is not a masculine way to feel, or a masculine game to play. If you find yourself playing "Ain't it Awful" frequently and you are not getting laid, you need to see a psychiatrist ASAP. I'm serious. Constantly complaining about how society "done ya wrong" is pathological and a sign of a deep-seated illness.

Perhaps you should look at it this way. Most of you are arguing that this is just a commercial. Fine it is. Have you stopped to think that the commercial is proof of where we are headed. You wonder how the violence and abuse in the home starts? So, a woman is constantly bombarded with commercials that say it's ok to disrespect a man, it's ok to hit him or throw stuff at him. After all he's a man he should just take it. When this attitude takes root next time she hits him and he slaps her to prove it aint cool, and then the vicious cycle starts. This is just one way to look at it.
A lot of times when I've seen this male bashing and slanting it's in real life. A woman says in front of a bunch of people while the husband is there that she will make him sleep on the couch if bla bla happens. As Jophil said earlier the guy just stares down to the floor and takes it. You may say it's just a commercial but it's a sign of where we are headed. Initially when I saw that commercial I didn't think about it in the terms of this discussion. I saw it more as the beer "beer was just right". Then I thought about it if a woman was pushed out of a moving car how would people react to it?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how beer should be sold -

> youtube.com, seach for "hahn beer"

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! ha! Jophil that was funny. "What?"

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
Ha! ha! Jophil that was funny. "What?"
That's how we sell beer Down Under ...

Look for the one where the guy jumps in the hot tub..:up:

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
You wonder how the violence and abuse in the home starts? So, a woman is constantly bombarded with commercials that say it's ok to disrespect a man, it's ok to hit him or throw stuff at him.
Scientific research has found no empirical support for violence on television, film, games, or any other medium causing violence.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Yah its Marc Rudov. Does he seem a little suspect to anyone else though? Something about him is just not right.

I watched this video and a few others. And really he makes good points,but he's not going to change the minds of feminist out there. The males who still want in with feminist women will not openly cosign his opinions or views (seriously on all of the videos every male on there distances himself from Rudov and bashes him). He's a foil that serves several purposes. He reaffirms the beliefs of feminist who watch FOX by having women and men shame him and shout him down. If you want to hear pure shaming languange and pvssy begging (especially from Nick Cavuto) watch a bunch of those clips.

The problem for them is that for the most part he actually makes sense. But nobody wants to hear it. Kinda like me telling my black friends that they are really conservatives by their actions and lifestyles and voting liberal is voting against their interest. It's true, but they don't want to hear it because they have drank the koolaid that conservative = republican = racist. You can't undo faulty programming. All you can do is say it loud enough that others who may be receptive hear you, while avoiding the traps your enemies place before you. He does a fair job of avoiding traps. Good post. Interesting videos.
Interesting, can you elaborate on this. I have the belief that the republican party after reconstruction and especially after civil rights movement has been the white man's party.

Which is unfortunate because as a self made businessman and investor, I share the same core values as republicans.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
Then I thought about it if a woman was pushed out of a moving car how would people react to it?
People would FREAK! You saw it in the interview when the guy asked them to support the idea of using the SAME commerical BOTH saw "Funny," An switch the roles and what did both do?

BOTH people did NOT support it even though its the same commerical in essence oh but now that its a women being thrown out of a car it triggers different emotions than watching a man being thrown out of a moving vehicle.

The double standard in America is the real culprit and how these sort of things happen where men are being treated like dirt. Women can punch and hit a guy and the cops wont think nothing of it...but if the guy defends himself well lets just say your going to do 24/48 hrs in jail till they "Sort," It out.

Men deprecation is so ingrained in our society nowadays there is no point in talking about it due to the fact that most guys which are pathetic let it go without as so much as a thought....hell most guys act the way that guy that got thrown out of a car anyways. The girl treats you like shiit then you go and try to talk to her and be friends with her still on facebook...what the.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
j0n24 said:
People would FREAK! You saw it in the interview when the guy asked them to support the idea of using the SAME commerical BOTH saw "Funny," An switch the roles and what did both do?

BOTH people did NOT support it even though its the same commerical in essence oh but now that its a women being thrown out of a car it triggers different emotions than watching a man being thrown out of a moving vehicle.

The double standard in America is the real culprit and how these sort of things happen where men are being treated like dirt. Women can punch and hit a guy and the cops wont think nothing of it...but if the guy defends himself well lets just say your going to do 24/48 hrs in jail till they "Sort," It out.

Men deprecation is so ingrained in our society nowadays there is no point in talking about it due to the fact that most guys which are pathetic let it go without as so much as a thought....hell most guys act the way that guy that got thrown out of a car anyways. The girl treats you like shiit then you go and try to talk to her and be friends with her still on facebook...what the.
That's true to some point. Read the criminal code for your state. To justify self defense you have to use the MINIMUM amount of force to defend yourself.

I was at a club, and 2 skinheads picked a fight with me so I did some shadowboxing to warm up and called them out. They wouldn't do anything, so their girlfriends started throwing pitiful girly punches at me. They couldn't land a shot on me. Because I was able to defend myself easily, I would not be justified in attacking them.

Now if the b*tch had a weapon, that's a different story. She would had a face full of broken teeth. Tiger Woods should have knocked his wife out when she came after him with a golf club.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n24 said:

Watch these:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjlcHGfHuIk&videos=y2Xh0GbtvkI

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61bQZw-6Y2U&videos=lForjGMjwio

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4adcVCT1maw&videos=UTbkMUOWUc4

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrxzjUn7pJQ&videos=kCG1S89a2rc

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lol'ed @ "lets push a woman out of a moving car"

I can't support this guy -- he's acting just like an annoying feminist -- getting his panties in a bunch. Just because he's championing my gender doesn't mean I feel anymore ready to stand up for something stupid like that. There's a lot of hate for the women who put that Marilyn Monroe quote as their facebook status -- well, if we support this guy we're being just like those girls who put that stupid quote up. F that. Besides, let's be honest, men run sh1t, and we always will run sh1t. Nature just kinda works out that way. I have no problem with some strong women rising through the ranks but for the most part, women are the submissive gender. Nothing to worry about here.

EDIT: I just watched it all the way through, though -- those two people in studio SUCK. HARD. That woman is a dumb b1tch and the guy is verbally going down on her.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Bingo! That double standard is EXACTLY what Rudov is talking about.
But see, we're NOT b1tches, so we don't get all p1ssed about it. We laugh it off cuz its no big deal to a man. We're not women. Getting all p1ssy is the feminine response, and the response that makes us all think "what a dumb b1tch." Don't be a hypocrite and replicate the behavior.

Reaction score
Rollo

Yawwwwn,... male double-standard parrot. You're a whining pussie if you speak up, but you're not a "real Man" if you don't stand up to adversity. Spare us.
Get the F.UCK outta here with that sh.it, please don't talk about double standards Rollo! You and your Mature Man ball followers spit so much double-standard sh.it around here it makes no sense. And when I CALL you out on it, you are AFRAID to debate me on it and instead just resort to name-calling.

I DARE you to debate me on your views Rollo. I will take you on and your Mature Man Forum d.ick riders that worship the ground you walk on.

I'll make this a open debate too. I'll bring in members of other forums in to watch me kick you and your Mature Bitter Men Forum members' a.sses.

I will have the entire internet world LAUGHING at this website (like they already do). This place was a piece of sh.it before and with you Bitter B.itches, it's now a pissing fest.

Come on down, who's first?

jafyk

Perhaps you should look at it this way. Most of you are arguing that this is just a commercial. Fine it is. Have you stopped to think that the commercial is proof of where we are headed. You wonder how the violence and abuse in the home starts? So, a woman is constantly bombarded with commercials that say it's ok to disrespect a man, it's ok to hit him or throw stuff at him. After all he's a man he should just take it. When this attitude takes root next time she hits him and he slaps her to prove it aint cool, and then the vicious cycle starts. This is just one way to look at it.
LOL, yeah and watching WWE Wrestling and listening to hip hop music is going to make me a violent human being as well right? John Cena and Tupac are going to make me go choke somebody right? Why are you so "out there" on banning these types of programming but I hear you saying nothing about violence on the tube period? What about shows that show men beating a woman's a.ss? Am I going to now go and starting slapping women after watching it?

I thought fu.cking entertainment was solely that, just f.ucking entertainment? But no, you bitter, woman-hating, di.ckheads turn EVERY F.UCKING thing into a "the sky is falling on manhood" thread.

NEWSFLASH -

1.) Men still make majority of the money in this country and MORE than women per hour doing the same work

2.) Men still dominate politics

3.) Men still dominate business

4.) Men still dominate taxes

5.) Men still hold majority of the world's wealth

6.) Men dominate and control media

7.) Men hold more presidental positions

8.) Men STILL DOMINATE THE F.UCKING WORLD

So just where the F.UCK are your REAL statistics that women are so kicking our a.ss? You HAVE NONE! All the f.uck you have is each other! And your Rollo di.ck and ball riding theories!

You want to put your "theories" to the test? Debate me. One on 1,000. I will out debate every single one of you.

Who's first? Come on, what are you going to do, b.itch up? I'm waiting on you......bring your b.itch a.ss on Warrior, Romangod, Danger, Powerlifter, Trader, and the other 950 of you Rollo d.ick riders.

Come on down and get a f.ucking lesson in reality.

I'll create an entirely new thread for our debates. It will be the most viewed ever on this site because I will have ALL TYPES of people from discussion boards all over the internet (and LoveShack too) that will watch me kick each and everyone of your a.sses.

We've already started discussions on other websites about doing something like this.

We are sick and f.ucking tired of your "theories" and women-bashing bullsh.it. I happen to LOVE women and I'm f.ucking sick and tired of you son of a b.itches degrading them on this website.

So if you have f.ucking BALLS, you will debate me. Give me the green light......and it's on.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Get the F.UCK outta here with that sh.it, please don't talk about double standards Rollo! You and your Mature Man ball followers spit so much double-standard sh.it around here it makes no sense. And when I CALL you out on it, you are AFRAID to debate me on it and instead just resort to name-calling.

I DARE you to debate me on your views Rollo. I will take you on and your Mature Man Forum d.ick riders that worship the ground you walk on.

I'll make this a open debate too. I'll bring in members of other forums in to watch me kick you and your Mature Bitter Men Forum members' a.sses.

I will have the entire internet world LAUGHING at this website (like they already do). This place was a piece of sh.it before and with you Bitter B.itches, it's now a pissing fest.

Come on down, who's first?

LOL, yeah and watching WWE Wrestling and listening to hip hop music is going to make me a violent human being as well right? John Cena and Tupac are going to make me go choke somebody right? Why are you so "out there" on banning these types of programming but I hear you saying nothing about violence on the tube period? What about shows that show men beating a woman's a.ss? Am I going to now go and starting slapping women after watching it?

I thought fu.cking entertainment was solely that, just f.ucking entertainment? But no, you bitter, woman-hating, di.ckheads turn EVERY F.UCKING thing into a "the sky is falling on manhood" thread.

NEWSFLASH -

1.) Men still make majority of the money in this country and MORE than women per hour doing the same work

So just where the F.UCK are your REAL statistics that women are so kicking our a.ss? You HAVE NONE! All the f.uck you have is each other! And your Rollo di.ck and ball riding theories!

You want to put your "theories" to the test? Debate me. One on 1,000. I will out debate every single one of you.

Who's first? Come on, what are you going to do, b.itch up? I'm waiting on you......bring your b.itch a.ss on Warrior, Romangod, Danger, Powerlifter, Trader, and the other 950 of you Rollo d.ick riders.

Come on down and get a f.ucking lesson in reality.

I'll create an entirely new thread for our debates. It will be the most viewed ever on this site because I will have ALL TYPES of people from discussion boards all over the internet (and LoveShack too) that will watch me kick each and everyone of your a.sses.

We've already started discussions on other websites about doing something like this.

We are sick and f.ucking tired of your "theories" and women-bashing bullsh.it. I happen to LOVE women and I'm f.ucking sick and tired of you son of a b.itches degrading them on this website.

So if you have f.ucking BALLS, you will debate me. Give me the green light......and it's on.

Now I know your a woman.

Ad-homen attacks, shaming language, over emotional outburst, irrational thought-proccess and an over-bloated ego.

Yeh great debating skills.

This isn't in defence of Rollo - you, just rub me up the wrong way.

"It will be the most viewed ever on this site" - I dont think so.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:

I think you have a naive understanding (like the majority of the population) of the entertainment industry and the effects it has on social issues.

The Message Boy said:
NEWSFLASH -

Men still fight wars, do all the dirty jobs, do the dangerous jobs etc. You seem to be taking an angry feminist view instead viewing things from a natural point of view. Of course men lead because its more of a masculine position.

Women want men to lead too. Thats what they're attracted to and the majority of them are happy to be feminine because thats their nature.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
I think you have a naive understanding (like the majority of the population) of the entertainment industry and the effects it has on social issues.

Men still fight wars, do all the dirty jobs, do the dangerous jobs etc. You seem to be taking an angry feminist view instead viewing things from a natural point of view. Of course men lead because its more of a masculine position.

Women want men to lead too. Thats what they're attracted to and the majority of them are happy to be feminine because thats their nature.
Your wasting your time responding to the wannabe male - he/she is wasted effort, many have tried - I believe this guy only comes here so he/she can pull certain information for the feminist sites he/she visits - If this is a guy, I suspect he would be the type to wear a pink feminist T-Shirt, stating this is what a feminist looks like - Guy's like this make my skin crawl.

Reaction score
jonwon, IF my views are so WRONG, prove them wrong. All you do is personal attack. The "man-gina" sh.it is so LAST YEAR, that's all you got? Didn't you call me a "man-gina" last year and say you were DONE with my rants? Then why the f.uck are you commenting? You stupid, Rollo di.ck riding b.itch.

slaog

No not an angry feminist view, it's a view that goes against the stance that "women are dominating the world," did you even READ WTF I typed? You Bitter B.itches are so busy being bitter you can't even read!

How in the hell can you guys get up here and talk about women taking over the world when men still dominate everything?

ANSWER THAT........................

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
jonwon, IF my views are so WRONG, prove them wrong. All you do is personal attack. The "man-gina" sh.it is so LAST YEAR, that's all you got? Didn't you call me a "man-gina" last year and say you were DONE with my rants? Then why the f.uck are you commenting? You stupid, Rollo di.ck riding b.itch.

No not an angry feminist view, it's a view that goes against the stance that "women are dominating the world," did you even READ WTF I typed? You Bitter B.itches are so busy being bitter you can't even read!

How in the hell can you guys get up here and talk about women taking over the world when men still dominate everything?

ANSWER THAT........................
I was going to pick on you, and post some insulting garbage, but then again I actually feel sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.