More mind games, and a few great moments.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
What if it were two men creating rumors about a female dance instructor that one of them had been intimately interested in at some point? What would these men do if the woman, had called them to the carpet, agreed and amplified in a similar fashion? In all likelihood they would never show their faces in that class again. Not so for women. They'll hungrily return again and again, like junkies looking for a fix, until such time as JOPHIL ceases to give it to them, or they grow bored and find another source of indignation.
For the record, their charges of my misbehaving in the car park are partly true. Their claims were exaggerated however. There were two women (my BPD wack was one ) back in 2006, who regularly fogged up my windshield after class finished. Funny how this information was stored and then used in an attempt to blacken my character three years later.

If the genders were reversed, and two men conspired to gossip about a female dance instructor, (it's unlikely) then I believe that the remaining staff would band together against the conspirators and hound them into leaving the studio in disgrace.

Finally, I agree that those women will return for round 2 and I expect even more exaggerated charges. If that does not work, and they exhaust their store of information, then they will just invent some more allegations , or create a whispering campaign. When it comes to a good scandal, facts and historical accuracy provide poor ingredients. Easier to just make sh1t up and fling it at the fan.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, admittedly, this all seems very adolescent, especially considering these women are in their 40s and JOPHIL is 53. However, this is the level to which these "adult" women have chosen to engage themselves, all in the pursuit of the rush that results from indignation. In fact, they've manufactured it for themselves by concocting rumors about JOPHIL, only to have him up their hormonal dosage beyond their best expectation with his response.
I think this may have been Jophil's most impressive response yet. I have to admit I probably wouldn't have thought of it. Those women are probably working themselves up into a frenzy and getting themselves wetter and wetter just thinking about it.

To really appreciate this, reverse the gender roles. What if it were two men creating rumors about a female dance instructor that one of them had been intimately interested in at some point? What would these men do if the woman, had called them to the carpet, agreed and amplified in a similar fashion?
It's admittedly a double standard, but the woman would have been publicly shamed about behaving in such a manner. Since it was a male, it merely enhances his reputation. It's just the way things work.

Vader

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post. Nice to see some play by play.

The intitlement of women never fails to surprise me. I behaved bad and still talk to you, buy me dinner. I want to ride in the "nice" car, not the truck. I can make a scene coming in late and you "must" talk to me.

Keep up the good work.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
For the record, their charges of my misbehaving in the car park are partly true. Their claims were exaggerated however. There were two women (my BPD wack was one ) back in 2006, who regularly fogged up my windshield after class finished. Funny how this information was stored and then used in an attempt to blacken my character three years later.

Finally, I agree that those women will return for round 2 and I expect even more exaggerated charges. If that does not work, and they exhaust their store of information, then they will just invent some more allegations , or create a whispering campaign.
This quote makes sense:

The strong, independent part of you had to go into hiding because a BPD/NPD woman can’t tolerate strength and independence in others—it means they’re not in control. So they break your spirit to control you and establish their distorted view of themselves and reality. It’s like being under a spell. You’ve broken the spell.
Jophil is tha mAn!!

http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/200...e-wife-or-girlfriend-change-your-personality/
http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/what-makes-your-control-freak-wife-or-girlfriend-tick/

Last edited:

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
SW was building this up for the past few days and JOPHIL just gave her a fix. She was practically marinating in her own endorphins.

Prediction: she'll come back for more. Addicts always do.
Unfortunately, most women are endorphin addicts. See what we got to deal with guys?!...