Libido supplements

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really...his free T, the kind that actually matters, is low normal range for the most part. There is something funky going on there...perhaps look into Stinging Nettle Root to bind to SHBG to up your free T levels?
I took high dose stinging nettle root and boron for a few months, and while I don't recall if I had another test done after I took them, subjectively speaking I felt the exact same... I even tried Cabergoline to lower my prolactin levels and to see if it'd increase libido/refractory period but I felt no different on it (but did have mild side effects which indicates it was pharmacologically active).

Either way I don't think you can say my hormones are so completely out of whack that they explain why my libido is comparable to an 80 year old man with diabetes. Maybe they're not perfectly optimal but c'mon. I insist it's dopaminergic and there's nothing wrong with me, just how I am wired. Introverts have far less excitability/arousal, and I'm on the extreme end of introversion, literally 99th percentile.

Goly F those T numbers, thats probably the closest thing to live in God mode.
It means nothing, subjectively and experientially nothing about me says high T except my face/facial hair, but that's mostly genetic/pre-natal anyway.

With those numbers you’re most definitely are an outlier, provided you’re not pinning. ~1000 is generally what you’d get off ~250mg t cyp weekly at 35.

Also something is going on with your liver given your alkaline phosphatase numbers.

Exogenous testosterone can have effects on the liver, which could potentially alter ALP levels. ALP, is a sign of liver stress or damage.

Anyway if no one is looking into the reasons for elevated phosphatase you need to ask an IM or endocrinologist doc about it. You only have one liver.
I asked them about this and they suggested weight lifting can elevate alk phos and said I shouldn't worry. Then again, Drs say that about everything because they're lazy and don't like opening up pandoras box.

Weird thing is, in my most recent bloodwork, my alk phos was much lower and within normal range...and I have no idea why since it's been high for YEARS (even when my Test was lower in my mid 20s) and nothing has changed.

But yeah no, I've never taken anything whatsoever except for herbal supplements. I'm pretty open about my drug use if I was on gear i'd admit it lol. And no I don't take drugs that tax the liver.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took high dose stinging nettle root and boron for a few months, and while I don't recall if I had another test done after I took them, subjectively speaking I felt the exact same... I even tried Cabergoline to lower my prolactin levels and to see if it'd increase libido/refractory period but I felt no different on it (but did have mild side effects which indicates it was pharmacologically active).

Either way I don't think you can say my hormones are so completely out of whack that they explain why my libido is comparable to an 80 year old man with diabetes. Maybe they're not perfectly optimal but c'mon. I insist it's dopaminergic and there's nothing wrong with me, just how I am wired. Introverts have far less excitability/arousal, and I'm on the extreme end of introversion, literally 99th percentile.

It means nothing, subjectively and experientially nothing about me says high T except my face/facial hair, but that's mostly genetic/pre-natal anyway.

I asked them about this and they suggested weight lifting can elevate alk phos and said I shouldn't worry. Then again, Drs say that about everything because they're lazy and don't like opening up pandoras box.

Weird thing is, in my most recent bloodwork, my alk phos was much lower and within normal range...and I have no idea why since it's been high for YEARS (even when my Test was lower in my mid 20s) and nothing has changed.

But yeah no, I've never taken anything whatsoever except for herbal supplements. I'm pretty open about my drug use if I was on gear i'd admit it lol. And no I don't take drugs that tax the liver.
We should open a thread about introversion actually.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee, Arginine + Yohimbe is a potent combo

here’s what I took this morning and an hour later I am ready to split her like an oak:

1000mg tongkat
600 mg fadogia
3000mg arginine
20mg yohimbe
Coffee
I can confirm that this stack was by far the most horny I have been all year. Do it with a week or so of consistent cardio. Absolutely wild

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw my T is 1070 and I am 39.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad that european authorities to "protect us" decided to ban half of that...but glyphosate has been confirmed for 10 more years.
Yeah that absolutely sucks. Maybe someone stateside can UPS you some if you cover the shipping.