• Yes

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look another cringe thread of some guy complaining why he can't have women. How tall are you dude? I asked you in another thread and never answered, tell us how tall are you?
I am 5'11''. The national average for men in my country is 5'9''. Hair, not height is the thing that reduced my SMV a lot.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this happen. One man I know in the real world is great proof of this. He is a 6'0"+ White man and was an NCAA athlete in a country club sport. After his NCAA athlete time ended, he transitioned to a solid line of white collar work. To bougie/yuppie White women, he looked the part of a dream guy. He was able to get a lot of notches based on looking the part. His verbal game was mediocre at best. He wasn't an online dater as he focused on nightlife venue approaching. He would get to the bars about 2-2.5 hours before closing time, start spam approaching, and see what he got that night. He was able to get same night sex a lot with this method, but also could arrange some future first dates with women unwilling to engage in same night sex.

He was the real life equivalent of the 'Chad' on Bumble opening with a "Wanna smash?" text. His game was a bit less direct than that.
These guys have it easier because their target market of women tend are abundant and can be found in the most easily accessible locations such as clubs, school, and work. Your guy that still struggles with women after getting in shape and acquiring some money is playing the hope strategy by consistently going to these venues where he isn't the desired product.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk women into everything I like, but I don't do 'game', so I'm a bit confused to why it's diametrically opposed 'words vs. physical'.

I rarely 'work out' but I do train in martial arts. Physically, I'm closer to buddha than adonis, but my lovers consider me attractive; I'm not affluent; I don't know my social status, but I move in all circles without effort; and women tend to approach me just because they 'want to know if I'm as interesting as I look'.

But I'm a writer and a poet and I know my way around words.

I think all attraction is a combination of communication skills and physical aesthetics (not necessarily the Adonis, but looks that please the eye).
I presume that you have an interesting fashion style/look which attracts the women. In a different thread you have said that you pull off a rock star look. So they come and open you. This is an initial stage of physical attraction.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's likely a cut off point. Probably around the 5'5'' but yes, i'd agree.
My super slayer friend is only about 5ft 7. He's stupid handsome though, and he's also got a very good build (despite not going to the gymn lol. Some people are blessed)

ps - if anyone voted 'yes', please share the words and we can go too a modelling convention full of stunners and field test them
Advice from the old lady:

Wanna hear something funny. The reference to Dorian Gray? I’ve never seen 50 Shades, never read the book, never saw the appeal I guess, but I am however quite familiar with The Picture of Dorian Gray written in the 1890s by Oscar Wilde and considered a classic of gothic literature. The 50 Shades character certainly was conspicuously named after the Oscar Wilde character, much as Kurtz in Apocolypse Now was a modern day reprisal of Kurtz in Joseph Conrad’s novel Heart of Darkness…..the horror, the horror!

Obviously I digress. Casanova was ordinary looking by all accounts. Geoffrey Chaucer, also a historic rake, was downright ugly, but both men LOVED women and were charming AF.

Guys there is a reason the saying “Charmed the pants off her….” exists.

Yes looks are important but the vast majority of people are nothing to look at. Go to an airport. Look at the public. Most people are average at best. Why else would models earn so much? Beauty is relatively rare so it has relative value in its own right. I mean geez, we have threads on here saying well, all women are washed up by 23, or 25, or 27 (pick your number) but most women who are young have youth going for them rather than youth and beauty. It is what it is.

You guys learn charm? Genuine charm (what game was originally called), you’ll do fine. But you’ve got to embrace and enjoy women, stop seeing them as some adversary somehow.

Part of my appeal is that I genuinely love men. That comes across in my energy, it’s very attractive in and of itself. I happen also to be quite charming, but that arises out of me liking men, and finding men fascinating.

And that is in addition to my looks (and in some ways more important)
Probably 10% of men are handsome.
Everyone has to play the hand they were dealt.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man and a woman find themselves in the same room.

The woman scans the room (for all the men), she notices a particular man that seems interesting. After the first glance she has run all the different calculations in her mind of whether he can get it or not - this occurs instantaneously (as said first glance)

The woman begins throwing the guy additional glances intermittently in hopes to get his attention.

What is the primary driver of attraction/desire, other than looks?? Of course there is room for game as well --- looks don't mean a complete slam dunk. Never heard of "he was hot until he opened his mouth"? If you're good looking but a social retard there is a good chance you'll spend a lot of time playing with yourself.

Happy Friday

----
One thing that I forgot about that needs further elucidation - good looks do serve as a kind of buffer. Meaning you can do deliver a totally lame line / say something absolutely cringey and it will land in proportion to her attraction to you. We've all seen this before - I myself have also benefited when i've said some dumb **** (more so when younger). As they say though, you shouldn't abuse the privilege. Eventually it will get old and you'll end up in category of the social retard.

One thing people don't touch on as much - if you're good looking you're expected to know all these things because you're expected to have done well with women. There is a certain standard that is to be held - women really resent good looking guys that display AFC type behavior.

My bar situation last week confirms. I walked in. She looked up. locked eyes. she Smiled. She approached later. But the initial attraction was virtually instantaneous.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Wanna hear something funny. The reference to Dorian Gray? I’ve never seen 50 Shades, never read the book, never saw the appeal I guess, but I am however quite familiar with The Picture of Dorian Gray written in the 1890s by Oscar Wilde and considered a classic of gothic literature. The 50 Shades character certainly was conspicuously named after the Oscar Wilde character, much as Kurtz in Apocolypse Now was a modern day reprisal of Kurtz in Joseph Conrad’s novel Heart of Darkness…..the horror, the horror!

Obviously I digress. Casanova was ordinary looking by all accounts. Geoffrey Chaucer, also a historic rake, was downright ugly, but both men LOVED women and were charming AF.

Guys there is a reason the saying “Charmed the pants off her….” exists.

Yes looks are important but the vast majority of people are nothing to look at. Go to an airport. Look at the public. Most people are average at best. Why else would models earn so much? Beauty is relatively rare so it has relative value in its own right. I mean geez, we have threads on here saying well, all women are washed up by 23, or 25, or 27 (pick your number) but most women who are young have youth going for them rather than youth and beauty. It is what it is.

You guys learn charm? Genuine charm (what game was originally called), you’ll do fine. But you’ve got to embrace and enjoy women, stop seeing them as some adversary somehow.

Part of my appeal is that I genuinely love men. That comes across in my energy, it’s very attractive in and of itself. I happen also to be quite charming, but that arises out of me liking men, and finding men fascinating.

And that is in addition to my looks (and in some ways more important)

Hi BeExcellent.

I think that women were easily impressed and fantasized about those characters in the pre-Internet Era. They were living in scarcity (romantically) and were overall bored. So those men fascinated them.

Current women live in abundance (as you also have said about having many high value options). They have also seen and done a lot more than the women from the eras in which that literature came. A simple pick up line, or let alone a poem would not do much, or it can even harm a man's chances. What exactly might "charm" be? It seems like it's the same as looks. In 2004, Angelina Jolie was charmed by Brad Pitt, not Danny De Vito (and I presume the latter is more charming), or a regular Joe.

In one of my other threads, you have said "I chose a man who meets my most important criteria (looks, fitness, sex appeal, masculinity, ambition, intelligence) who is a semi pro athlete in an adventure sport, makes 6 figures and makes me laugh. " Those are a lot more qualities than just being charming alone. And I also presume that he probably is no slouch in the height department as well.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="IKO69, post: 3049762, member: 24831If One thing people don't touch on as much - if you're good looking you're expected to know all these things because you're expected to have done well with women. There is a certain standard that is to be held - women really resent good looking guys that display AFC type behavior.
[/QUOTE]

I’m not saying I’m all that & a bag of chips. But. Being decent looking. People assume you are good at everything. Not just women. I’ve been asked several times to play musical instruments at gatherings (no clue how to play anything). We had an IT opening at work & my boss asked to fill it for a fee weeks until they could get a full time hire. I can’t even set up a SMART TV. It’s some sort of halo.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'11''. The national average for men in my country is 5'9''. Hair, not height is the thing that reduced my SMV a lot.
There will be always with guys like you and their defeatist mindset, you're pretty much 6ft, and you're excuse is that girls are replacing you for taller guys?

Judging the way you type, how meticulous you're when typing, underlining important things, writing long paragraphs, I can tell you right now, its not fun being around you and you must be fvcking boring when you date women, and bringing boring intellectual topics.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be always with guys like you and their defeatist mindset, you're pretty much 6ft, and you're excuse is that girls are replacing you for taller guys?

Judging the way you type, how meticulous you're when typing, underlining important things, writing long paragraphs, I can tell you right now, its not fun being around you and you must be fvcking boring when you date women, and bringing boring intellectual topics.
height only works to your benefit if you are 6ft 2 or taller. 5’11-6’1 are just neutral zones. Any height below starts subtracting from your smv.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
height only works to your benefit if you are 6ft 2 or taller. 5’11-6’1 are just neutral zones. Any height below starts subtracting from your smv.
I'm 5'10" and I have felt that women have prioritized me due to my height. I thought 5'10" was neutral. 5'10" now is considered crap.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I presume that you have an interesting fashion style/look which attracts the women. In a different thread you have said that you pull off a rock star look. So they come and open you. This is an initial stage of physical attraction.
I do get compliments from women on my 'style', but to me it's just what I feel comfortable in.
Martyn Klook ferry by FotoUli.jpeg Martyn Julie Dexter Klook Vrijpaleis.jpeg

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can make a hair transplant if you think that is your biggest problem

Women might prefer guys with full hair, but it is not a must

If you have a great body you can compensate for the lack of hair for example

Like someone mentioned here, you look like a guy that is too much in his head

If you start being an intellectual you will
Bore women

Reason is mainly a guy thing and women that are intellectuals tend to be ugly and look like sh1t, because otherwise you would use the time to think in other ways that increase their SMV

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do get compliments from women on my 'style', but to me it's just what I feel comfortable in.
View attachment 10778 View attachment 10779
These pictures alone prove what I’ve been preaching on this site. You have a style and the girl you are with naturally aligned with your personality and style. Too many guys struggling with women because they are going for women that are not compatible with them.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These pictures alone prove what I’ve been preaching on this site. You have a style and the girl you are with naturally aligned with your personality and style. Too many guys struggling with women because they are going for women that are not compatible with them.
Or they do not have a style to begin with :)

Most guys do not have anything interesting about them

Very vanilla people that dress like crap in the vast majority of cases

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't change that, you adapt. You get jacked, develop social skills, develop interesting hobbies and be the best you can be in those, you make money.

There are 2 options, die or adapt. If you got the short end of the stick, you're job is to sharpen that motherfvcker and stab everyone who gets in the way.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And then they're 5'11 complaining they're too short. These people are clowns.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There’s vanilla women for vanilla men. Either these guys ignore them or they are lost/repressed and too undeveloped to figure out their persona.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then they're 5'11 complaining they're too short. These people are clowns.
The only real requirement for a woman in terms of height is for the guy not to be shorter than her ( women over 1.80m will be ok if the guy is a bit shorter than them though )

I see everyday girls with guys that more or less have the same height and are who are shorter than me( me being 1.82m / 6 foot ) . And some girls are really hot :)

But it is true that some women will be very picky when it comes to height. Especially the really short women ( usually under 1.60m ) . Mainly because they do not want to have short children

Being too short is a handicap for guys, it is true. But statistically it is impossible that everyone that has a girls problem is also a dwarf

Last edited: