Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's Be Real Here Pt.4 - "GAME" alone cannot create physical attraction

Can a woman be seduced with just words?

• Yes

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow forum members.

This had been my observation thus far. I would be happy to discuss with others and read opinions on it.

And by "GAME" I mean all verbal, text and behavioral methods used to famoose a woman into either a date, sex, relationship and so on.

Game is important for a woman, to see that the guy is not a social retard and has had experience. However, it alone cannot spark physical attraction, which is important both in a ONS and in a 20 year marriage (the lack of which would result in a "dead bedroom")

From my experience, the things that can spark that attraction are (in order of importance) Best to have a combination of at least 2-3 of those:

- Height
- Hair
- Facial aesthetics
- Overall physique
- Natural clavicle shoulder width
- Bone density (the higher wrist circumference, the stronger the guy appears to be and with more potential for protection in the female mind)

I think that now, due to social media and OLD, and women making their own money, they mostly crave good looks and height. The financial protection, earning power and so on are considered on a later stage, if they are considering an LTR.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and your personality. The "game" that you refer to is personality and I believe personality is the least impactful part of Game. Looks is #1 under ages 35-40.

Game is important for a woman, to see that the guy is not a social retard and has had experience. However, it alone cannot spark physical attraction, which is important both in a ONS and in a 20 year marriage (the lack of which would result in a "dead bedroom")
Yes

- Height
- Hair
- Facial aesthetics
- Overall physique
- Bone density (the higher wrist circumference, the stronger the guy appears to be and with more potential for protection in the female mind)
Yes, height and hair are part of @Mike32ct and his Big 3 of "Height, Hair, Money" for attraction.

@sangheilios has discovered that his 6'4" height and being an upper tier fit guy with bigger muscles hasn't been enough to seduce.

I think that now, due to social media and OLD, and women making their own money, they only crave good looks and height. The financial protection, earning power and so on are considered on a later stage, if they are considering an LTR.
Accurate. Female careerism and the gynocentric social order has been more meaningful than social media and tech-based dating methods. Social media and tech-based dating methods provide females with abundance of prospects. Women getting preferred college admissions, preference in hiring, and cultural factors producing career-oriented females helps a woman a lot. Why would a woman making $80,000/year on her own from her decent white collar job be impressed with a man's $110,000/year a job? That won't mean anything to her because she can pay her bills on her own job. Additionally, plenty of career-focused women make way more than $80,000/year.

Money/status can be more of a consideration for 30s/40s women seeking LTRs. Most 20 something don't value money/status that much and the ones who do are sugar babies using Seeking.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is absolutely important, but game is more broader than pick up artist tactics and holding masculine frame. These are merely one of msny type of styles of game. I am currently drafting a topic about this tbh, so get ready XD.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow forum members.

This had been my observation thus far. I would be happy to discuss with others and read opinions on it.

And by "GAME" I mean all verbal, text and behavioral methods used to famoose a woman into either a date, sex, relationship and so on.

From my experience, the things that can spark that attraction are (in order of importance) Best to have a combination of at least 2-3 of those:

- Height
- Hair
- Facial aesthetics
- Overall physique

I think that now, due to social media and OLD, and women making their own money, they mostly crave good looks and height. The financial protection, earning power and so on are considered on a later stage, if they are considering an LTR.
Face>Height
There are tall incels. There are no handsome incels.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
In my non professional opinion, If we cloned a dude using half of @corrector dna and half of @RicBoy dna, that dude would be so beta and cringe. No way he´s talking his way into a girl´s pants.

Note to mods: Just joking in good spirits and camaraderie. No animosity.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most men are not physically attractive. Yet most men get women. So I vote Game.

Physical attractiveness is much rarer than being tall.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude got lots of women in Russia

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine attraction is a lot different to masculine attraction

They aren't pumped full of testosterone to start so a woman whom is comfortable in her feminine frame isn't going to be looking at a bloke thats 6ft 4 and thinking " owwf I want a bit of that" let me smash him

It just doesn't work like that for them

She may be physically curious about him but its how he presents himself to her thats the real test

Only a very masculine and damage woman obsesses over male physical features

For example most of the characters in rom coms and novels are usually very physically average guys but there is something about them that sparks emotional connection

Look at that bloke from the Netflix show YOU

His character is a good looking guy but is built like a twig and is average in height (5 9" )

Women obsess over this character because he is dangerous and mysterious two things which get the female mind & pu$$y excited

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and your personality. The "game" that you refer to is personality and I believe personality is the least impactful part of Game. Looks is #1 under ages 35-40.

Yes

Yes, height and hair are part of @Mike32ct and his Big 3 of "Height, Hair, Money" for attraction.

@sangheilios has discovered that his 6'4" height and being an upper tier fit guy with bigger muscles hasn't been enough to seduce.

Accurate. Female careerism and the gynocentric social order has been more meaningful than social media and tech-based dating methods. Social media and tech-based dating methods provide females with abundance of prospects. Women getting preferred college admissions, preference in hiring, and cultural factors producing career-oriented females helps a woman a lot. Why would a woman making $80,000/year on her own from her decent white collar job be impressed with a man's $110,000/year a job? That won't mean anything to her because she can pay her bills on her own job. Additionally, plenty of career-focused women make way more than $80,000/year.

Money/status can be more of a consideration for 30s/40s women seeking LTRs. Most 20 something don't value money/status that much and the ones who do are sugar babies using Seeking.
Hi SW15.

I respectfully disagree on "GAME" being a combination of looks, money, status, and your personality.

"GAME" in my opinion are all the methods and techniques a man uses to get faster to a woman's pants or heart.

I think that the problem arose 30-35 years ago, when PUA marketers appeared, and they conveyed a message that any man can have any woman using specific lines or order of lines. You can actually see this in many threads here - many men looking for a magic opener or confused why their game is not working.

Below you can see the Tinder profile of a legit Chad, who has no game. Women are even opening him:

Looks is a combination of physical attributes, and is a separate category.

Money and status are also a separate category, and have to do with work ethics and the desire to compete and improve. Money alone will not get you the "genuine burning desire".

Last edited:

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Casanova, one of the most famous seducers, used words, rather than looks:

View attachment 10768
Hi mate.

You have to keep in mind that 300+ years ago, women:

- had very limited access to romantic partners (usually trough social circle) - so were in scarcity, and bored
- were expected to not have any partners before marriage (thus not burning out from situationships and ONS)
- were seduced easily by a good poem

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a
Hi SW15.

I respectfully disagree on "GAME" being a combination of looks, money, status, and your personality.

"GAME" in my opinion are all the methods and techniques a man uses to get faster to a woman's pants or heart.

I think that the problem arose 30-35 years ago, when PUA marketers appeared, and they conveyed a message that any man can have any woman using specific lines or order of lines. You can actually see this in many threads here - many men looking for a magic opener or confused why their game is not working.

Below you can see the Tinder profile of a legit Chad, who has no game. Women are even opening him:

Looks is a combination of physical attributes, and is a separate category.

Money and status are also a separate category, and have to do with work ethics and the desire to compete and improve. Money alone will not get you the "genuine burning desire".
There was a thread somewhere by a 5’2” balding guy who went full bore on Game & the PUA guys. He was confused as to whybhis results didn’t meet his expectations.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I always found it interesting that women generally don’t recommend “game” to guys. I had many discussions with female friends over the years about dating, hooking up, etc.

Never once did they recommend or suggest I work on my “game.”
And just to be clear, I’m referring to purely verbal “game” above.