Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you were to write a girl a check, which type of bank should it be?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I went to some products store for skin cream. The lady actually had me sit with her 1 on 1 and she tried a free sample around my eye.

But how much did it cost. $500. They'll say it costs $1000 but there is a discount today 50% off and you can get this 2nd product and another gift for free.

So, I didn't want the product. Eventually left... But I'm thinking maybe I should have taken out a checkbook and offer to write her a check, for, say $100, for this nice service.

I wouldn't ask her for her name. I would write a check for $100, sign it, and say you can just write your name on it...

So, my question is, if you were to write a woman a check (for whatever reason), should the check be from a bank like

1: like Chase bank, where the savings rate is .01%.
2: like Capital 1 or Marcus by Goldman-Sachs, where the interest rate is 4.35% or 4.4%.

Which bank sounds more attractive?

#1 are really big banks, #2 are more medium-sized banks that offer HYSA (high-yield savings account).

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"If you were to write a girl a check, which type of bank should it be?"

Not a sperm bank, especially if you've been exclusive with this broad for a few minutes or more. Our courts have an unsettling habit of deeming men liable for kids we didn't ourselves sire, just because some floozy thinks we need to throw a few bucks her way

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a new method of pick up, the tester sample... Bro, get a small bottle of face cream and try asking some women if you can put it on their face

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What was the name of the poster that thought he was a messiah and wanted to start a religion? Kind of feels the same…