Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Body Counts

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne should know, he dated single moms and simps for the hoes he gets in his studio and makes videos with. I think he invents some of those emails just to create material ... like this one for instance, sounds 100% invented just to have an excuse to rail against red pill. He talks about an early 20s girl who supposedly had sex with 70 guys as if it's nothing unusual. :rolleyes: The guy is beyond pathetic.
But strangely enough, he got me started on this path of researching about relationships, so I'll give him credit for that.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s taken more than 5 dvcks, she cannot be LTR material. No exceptions.
I married a virgin. Turned out not to be LTR material either.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about this. What about a serial monogamist who's had several BFs starting from a young age and a couple ONS? They might have 7-10 notches but not necessarily be hoes. I think the time between notches and context matters more. If she's had a "hoe phase" where she slept with 10+ men in quick succession then yeah, it's pretty much a wrap. Besides, a Christian "virgin" can suddenly get a taste for Chad Thundercock out of nowhere and turn into a hoe if she's warped by feminism.

I personally suspect that 90% or more of women have 5 or more notches, probably 10+.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out these pre-marriage notch count statistics. The 2010s stats end in the early 2010s (2012-2013).

1711741934526.png

By now (2024), it's likely that 20%+ of first time brides have a notch count of 10+.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. But we know the reason was not because she was a 304.

Idk about this. What about a serial monogamist who's had several BFs starting from a young age and a couple ONS? They might have 7-10 notches but not necessarily be hoes. I think the time between notches and context matters more.
It doesn’t. If you’re dvck #11, she can’t pair bond.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. But we know the reason was not because she was a 304.

It doesn’t. If you’re dvck #11, she can’t pair bond.
Pair bonding exists with like two species in nature. It’s a vole I believe. A small hairless mammal.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne should know, he dated single moms and simps for the hoes he gets in his studio and makes videos with. I think he invents some of those emails just to create material ... like this one for instance, sounds 100% invented just to have an excuse to rail against red pill. He talks about an early 20s girl who supposedly had sex with 70 guys as if it's nothing unusual. :rolleyes: The guy is beyond pathetic.
But strangely enough, he got me started on this path of researching about relationships, so I'll give him credit for that.
Is he the guy who says you have to read his book ten times?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
It also behooves a fella to not simply walk but f-cking run to the top of K2, if she's ever once sashayed through an elementary school, AR-15 in hand, leaving a body count twice that of Sandy Hook in her wake

Such maternal instincts serve as bright red flags to all, save those who are willfully blind:
Pair bonding with a gal like this is guaranteed to be more disasterous than allowing The Vatican to run DFACs

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting number. Why 5?
Because the magic number is 6. The rate of divorce skyrockets of women that have had more than 6 sexual partners. @SW15 had the study somewhere.

Do what you want. I’m just relaying the data. If she’s taken too many dvcks, she can’t pair bond. It is what it is.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the magic number is 6. The rate of divorce skyrockets of women that have had more than 6 sexual partners. @SW15 had the study somewhere.

Do what you want. I’m just relaying the data. If she’s taken too many dvcks, she can’t pair bond. It is what it is.
The chances of divorce in general go up after a woman reaches 2 pre-marital partners.

More penis = less ability to pair bond

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The chances of divorce in general go up after a woman reaches 2 pre-marital partners.

Given the source of that intell ( https://www.influencewatch.org/non-...amily Studies was,on marriage and family life ), it's prudent to dig deeper into the research

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The way you interpret data and the way i interpret data are clearly a vastly different thing.

It’s curious that they were able to create a chart capturing data from 1970 but couldn’t add it to their graph comparing periods to divorce rate. Data fitting is a real thing and one has to ask if the 1970’s 10+ cohort plotted against the divorce rate would have shown two decades of regression in favor of marital stability. Or to put it another way, why in the 1980’s, did the 10+ category trend down in divorce rate?

Another observation: even though this divorce trend continues to rise, almost exponentially in this report, it’s directly contradicting work done according to the NIH, that in the 1990’s, the rate of divorce began to decline. Why would that be? See below.

IMG_2556.png
IMG_2557.jpeg

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I been saying. High body count is a big risk no doubt but virginity is also a big risk. Most women are a big risk regardless.

I know of virgins that cheated out of FOMO. I also know virgins that were horrible bitter people. There is a reason that they were virgins at 24.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about this. What about a serial monogamist who's had several BFs starting from a young age and a couple ONS? They might have 7-10 notches but not necessarily be hoes. I think the time between notches and context matters more. If she's had a "hoe phase" where she slept with 10+ men in quick succession then yeah, it's pretty much a wrap. Besides, a Christian "virgin" can suddenly get a taste for Chad Thundercock out of nowhere and turn into a hoe if she's warped by feminism.

I personally suspect that 90% or more of women have 5 or more notches, probably 10+.
Exactly. The ideal is low body count but its almost impossible to find in the USA. If you go overseas you will be getting the left overs of their culture too. Its just that the left overs of a more conservative culture is still not too bad.

Men on this forum have these ideals of virginity of nothing. Well you will never settle down and have kids if you have those standards. We all have to settle on something.

SS members want a hot, submissive, low body count, no kids young woman.....yeh we missed that boat back in highschool