Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Body Counts

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That pair bonding thing is over simplified. She will pair bond with you if you hit her High Score. It does not matter how many dycks she has. There are criminal sluts who waited for their man who did a 5 yr bid in prison. Thats pair bonding.

The chances that she hit her high score before you go up with every dyck but that does mean that she cant pair bond after having a lot of dycks. Its just that you have to really be an exceptional guy ( to her anyway) in order to hit that score after so many dycks. She can still do it.

Sometimes the sluts pair bond harder than the damn so called "good girls". The good girls sometimes got so much pride they are willing to let you walk. The slut who you broke her brain will call you, drive to your house, fly across country for you etc. Life is weird.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
That pair bonding thing is over simplified. She will pair bond with you if you hit her High Score. It does not matter how many dycks she has. There are criminal sluts who waited for their man who did a 5 yr bid in prison. Thats pair bonding.

The chances that she hit her high score before you go up with every dyck but that does mean that she cant pair bond after having a lot of dycks. Its just that you have to really be an exceptional guy ( to her anyway) in order to hit that score after so many dycks. She can still do it.

Sometimes the sluts pair bond harder than the damn so called "good girls". The good girls sometimes got so much pride they are willing to let you walk. The slut who you broke her brain will call you, drive to your house, fly across country for you etc. Life is weird.
Is there empirically validated research that supports the assertion("That pair bonding thing is over simplified. She will pair bond with you if you hit her High Score")you've just made?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. The ideal is low body count but its almost impossible to find in the USA. If you go overseas you will be getting the left overs of their culture too. Its just that the left overs of a more conservative culture is still not too bad.

Men on this forum have these ideals of virginity of nothing. Well you will never settle down and have kids if you have those standards. We all have to settle on something.

SS members want a hot, submissive, low body count, no kids young woman.....yeh we missed that boat back in highschool
Nailed it. When Liz the girl that my rival friend couldn’t fvck in high school let me have her it was , in her words, like a kid in a candy shop. I could have had a submissive, highly sexually charged attractive woman locked down at 17. Of course I didn’t and they’re all like that. Words that she screwed half her hallway when I let her go.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't find it now, but ifstudies.org had a graph showing lifetime divorce rate vs marital partners. When the woman had no prior partners, the divorce rate was about 1 in 3. And with lots of prior partners, the divorce rate climbed to 2 out of 3.

Since I can't find that data, the closest I got was "relationship stability" based on prior partners. That also showed a 1 in 3 gap between most and least experienced, but did not actually measure divorce rate.

Source:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pair bonding is a red pill Disney myth. We've got guys trotting out stats and supposedly seeing nature for how it is, but can't wait to be rescued by their fairy virgin princess bride because she took her first 10 dycks in the mouth and a$$.

Putting the success of a relationship at her feet is yet another way of surrendering frame.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I been saying. High body count is a big risk no doubt but virginity is also a big risk. Most women are a big risk regardless.

I know of virgins that cheated out of FOMO. I also know virgins that were horrible bitter people. There is a reason that they were virgins at 24.
Sosuavers on travel/passport threads: "Women are the same no matter what! Stay home and fix yourself!"

Sosuavers on virgin threads: "She reported a low PIV notch count so she's different from other women. Time to wife up."

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the magic number is 6. The rate of divorce skyrockets of women that have had more than 6 sexual partners. @SW15 had the study somewhere.

Do what you want. I’m just relaying the data. If she’s taken too many dvcks, she can’t pair bond. It is what it is.
What do you mean pair bond.

A virgin can put down, talk back, insult, be abusive, sue a man , take half his money and destroy his life the same way a slut can. If fact, she would probably get more money and assets because the courts and society would look at her as more "innocent"

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pair bonding is a red pill Disney myth. We've got guys trotting out stats and supposedly seeing nature for how it is, but can't wait to be rescued by their fairy virgin princess bride because she took her first 10 dycks in the mouth and a$$.

Putting the success of a relationship at her feet is yet another way of surrendering frame.
My high school virgin girlfriend used to let me *** in her butt virtually every single time we had vaginal sex. Whether it was true or not, word is that she fvcked everyone she could get her hands on freshman year when we broke up.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My high school virgin girlfriend used to let me *** in her butt virtually every single time we had vaginal sex. Whether it was true or not, word is that she fvcked everyone she could get her hands on freshman year when we broke up.
Did you have vaginal sex?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there empirically validated research that supports the assertion("That pair bonding thing is over simplified. She will pair bond with you if you hit her High Score")you've just made?
No. It is difficult to have empirically validated research for complex social phenomenon like pair bonding. How would that study even go? Ask the women have they even been alpha widowed and then look at their divorce rates?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone give me a standard definition of "pair bond"? What exactly does that mean? Are judging pair bonding as only being faithful for 40 years in a marriage ( not divorcing)? If that is the criteria then hardly any woman virgin or not can do that. They are not programmed for long term monogamy ( women are serial monogamist) unless there are strict societal taboos against divorce.

Is pair bonding being faithful for 10yrs? If that is the case then you can do that if you hit her high score regardless of body count unless she has severe sexual trauma issues. It really depends on how much trauma a girl has. Sexual promiscuity is rooted in a lot of emotional issues. If she can do therapy spirituality etc then you have a chance. This is especially true if you leave the USA and get in a more healthy culture.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone give me a standard definition of "pair bond"? What exactly does that mean? Are judging pair bonding as only being faithful for 40 years in a marriage ( not divorcing)? If that is the criteria then hardly any woman virgin or not can do that. They are not programmed for long term monogamy ( women are serial monogamist) unless there are strict societal taboos against divorce.

Is pair bonding being faithful for 10yrs? If that is the case then you can do that if you hit her high score regardless of body count unless she has severe sexual trauma issues. It really depends on how much trauma a girl has. Sexual promiscuity is rooted in a lot of emotional issues. If she can do therapy spirituality etc then you have a chance. This is especially true if you leave the USA and get in a more healthy culture.
I don't have an official definition, but I always interpreted pair bonding as the female being so invested in her mate that she wouldn't dream of leaving or cheating - or at least it would take something dramatic and extraordinary for that to happen.

This is not impossible - but as with most things, it relies much much more on the man's frame than on the woman. She will reflect what he conveys.

Nothing wrong with having criteria for mating but I try to avoid mindsets that put the onus on her - it's like putting her on a pedestal. IOW I don't recommend taking one's foot off the gas just because of analytics. Most guys here understand frame so I think they'll be fine in that regard.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nailed it. When Liz the girl that my rival friend couldn’t fvck in high school let me have her it was , in her words, like a kid in a candy shop. I could have had a submissive, highly sexually charged attractive woman locked down at 17. Of course I didn’t and they’re all like that. Words that she screwed half her hallway when I let her go.
Yeh man we have to take accountability as men and admit that we missed our opportunity. High school age is when homo sapiens were designed to make long lasting pair bonds. College is late and mid 20s is super late. All of our most impactful bonding has already occurred by 18 or 19 ( for women anyway).

That girl fell in love with you. When you break a girls heart they stop believing in love. Now they never want to get hurt again so they start having a lot of sex as a way to take back control. This is not me saying this. Many girls have told me that is their thought process. They go through a sexual nihilism were they think it does not matter anyway. My Prince Charming broke my heart so fyck it.

Now some girls have molestation in their past that complicates this but this is the general trajectory.

That high score theory is more important than our silly obsession with body count. Body count is a symptom of a broken heart. Desdinova ( with his high score thery) opened my eyes to something that I had already known on an intuitive level. High score theory explains a lot about modern women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have an official definition, but I always interpreted pair bonding as the female being so invested in her mate that she wouldn't dream of leaving or cheating - or at least it would take something dramatic and extraordinary for that to happen.
Ive know girls that had body counts in the high teens and low 20's that bonded to me that way. It is not very common but it does happen. Its not the number that makes them cheat. Its the fact that they dont think that you are their "soul mate" that makes them cheat.

Now some chicks are just sluts. Some chicks are just genetically sluts or they were molested at an early age making them hypersexual. These are the minority. Most girls will not cheat on that guy that they are obessed about. The one that got away. Even sluts have that guy that got away.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean pair bond.

A virgin can put down, talk back, insult, be abusive, sue a man , take half his money and destroy his life the same way a slut can. If fact, she would probably get more money and assets because the courts and society would look at her as more "innocent"
Exactly. Most of the virgin gang guys have never actually dated a virgin. They over idealize these women. Some of these virgin women are not good people at all. Many of them dont know how good of a catch you are because they never dated. They will talk crazy to you lol.

SS members picture a virgin as a maiden in a dress picking flowers in a field somewhere. Most likely it was a socially awkward super sheltered girl that is too emotionally immature to have a healthy relationship.

Oh btw just because she is a virgin does not mean that her father/ mother taught her how to be a good wife.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone give me a standard definition of "pair bond"? What exactly does that mean?
The short answer is High Score Theory.

The human brain adapts to repeated stimulus. This is fact. When you are the 30th dvck she’s taken, nothing you do can elicit even a fraction of the same kind emotion as the top of her high score. She compared the other 29 dvcks to him. That means when you stupidly wife her, she will never be satisfied with you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer is High Score Theory.

The human brain adapts to repeated stimulus. This is fact. When you are the 30th dvck she’s taken, nothing you do can elicit even a fraction of the same kind emotion as the top of her high score. She compared the other 29 dvcks to him. That means when you stupidly wife her, she will never be satisfied with you.
Yes. I agree. Would you agree that you can be her 30th dyck and be the highest score? Unlikely but its possible. I have been the around the 15th dyck and have been the highest score.

Actually High Score is not predicated on sex. Its predicated on how you make her feel. You can alpha widow a chick just via conversation if you can elicit the right feeling. Sex just seals the deal.

This is why when a girl loves you you suddenly have the biggest dyck. When yall break up suddenly you have a small dyck. This is also why prisoners be having baddies who never had sex with them bonded to them.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score