Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got the "not looking for anything serious right now" :(

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Reaction score
supadups said:
After about an hour she mentions how she isnt looking for anything serious at the moment and not for some time but would like to remain friends (we've all heard this before).
You have been put into the "Friend Zone". There is nothing you can do at the moment that can salvage this. Let her go because your intentions are not to be her FRIEND and you cannot be anything else apart from her lover.

When she told you she isn't looking for anything serious at the moment what she forgot to mention was that " She isn't looking for anything serious at the moment with YOU." Forget her, her INTEREST LEVEL with you is in the dumps. When she meets her supposed "PRINCE CHARMING" she will immediately get into a relationship with him and that could be the next day itself !!!! So don't listen to her when she tells you that she is not looking for a relationship at the moment. She is full of sh*t.

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Reaction score
supadups said:
I pretty much wrapped things up quickly at this point but as we leave to our cars she mentions out of the blue "we can still go out and do things you know".

I wouldnt have written this post if not for her last comment. How should I interpret this?
Actually she told you DIRECTLY what she wanted. It's just that you INTERPRETED it with your MALE BRAIN sexually. So you rationalized yourself that something could happen. When she told you "we can still go out and do things you know", you took it in the sense that the two of you could have SEX. Don't fool yourself. When she told you that, what she meant was that the two of you could do girly things together with you as her GIRLFRIEND. Kick her a*s to the curb and get the hell out. She's already DISRESPECTED you with her sh*t and worse of all, you are BUYING it like hot donuts. Get out of there.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one quick and sure way the OP can figure out what she meant.

Say, "I know you said you don't want to start anything 'serious' right now. Does that mean you're open to having casual sex with me?"

Instead of asking us, ask her directly. I'm placing my bet that we already know how she'll respond, but that's the only way to know for sure.

eternal1011

Reaction score
Used Naughty Ninjas reply but she got pissed

Naughty Ninja said:
1) First you must've come off like you were looking for a wife to her. From what you wrote she responded it seems that way.

2) Second she said "I'm not looking for anything serious at the moment" you should've said: "lol. What're you talking about? Neither am I."

3) When she said: "I'd like to remain friends." I'd reply: "What kind of friends did you have in mind? Cuddle buddies? Or do you need someone to hold your purse?" Her answer would right off the bat give you a clue if she wants a FB or an orbiter.

4) If you at that point got a feeling she wanted a FB..When she said: "We can still go out and do things you know." You could've mirrored her response right back at her and replied: "We can also stay in and do things to you know."

You have to flip their "negative" responses right back at them and guage off where her responses to your response of her "negative" sounding response goes. If chicks hold their ground. Drop em. If they know you know what they possibly "really" are trying to say as in "friends". You've got a potential FB.
@ Naughty Ninja : A girl I met one night and cuddled with ( couldnt close as her friend was also sleeping on the same bed ) put me in the friendzone. She said , "no date. im not coming for dinner or movie night. Only friends...sure why not :)"
to which i replied "What kind of friends did you have in mind? Cuddle buddies? Or do you need someone to hold your purse?"

and she replied with "What the heck? Just let it be..Forget about it..No friends. "

I think i pretty much screwed it up. Should I have said something else ? What can i possible reply her back now ?

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.

In other words, she was not interested at all, and she wanted an orbiter for attention. It's clarified and you hit the big red "NEXT" button and find another girl.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested. Sorry. Find someone who is. Don't be her friend if you want something more, you'll only be hurting yourself.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
eternal1011 said:
@ Naughty Ninja : A girl I met one night and cuddled with ( couldnt close as her friend was also sleeping on the same bed ) put me in the friendzone. She said , "no date. im not coming for dinner or movie night. Only friends...sure why not :)"
to which i replied "What kind of friends did you have in mind? Cuddle buddies? Or do you need someone to hold your purse?"

and she replied with "What the heck? Just let it be..Forget about it..No friends. "

I think i pretty much screwed it up. Should I have said something else ? What can i possible reply her back now ?

At this point you become the kind of friends who don't ever communicate again.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every cloud has a silver lining. She's OK with being around you? Good, use her as social proof, assuming she's hot enough.

EDIT: I should read whole threads, sorry. Yeah just move on.

eternal1011

Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Upon rethinking, I think a better reply would have been 'sure we can start as friends but we both know there would be more than that ;) ' (or

This way she gets the hint, it seems like I am controlling the relationship, and its a more subtle way of saying that I'm not looking to be her friend.

Even if a girl is a sl*t, no girl would ever admit to be one and would ever come off as too easy.

eternal1011

Reaction score
a better way to reply (imo)

Naughty Ninja said:
Upon rethinking, I think a better reply would have been 'sure we can start as friends but we both know there would be more than that ;) ' (or

This way she gets the hint, it seems like I am controlling the relationship, and its a more subtle way of saying that I'm not looking to be her friend.

Even if a girl is a sl*t, no girl would ever admit to be one and would ever come off as too easy.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eternal1011 said:

Yaaay mr.5 posts knows the right thing to do!!!

Lets just completely disregard the right answer, because its not the one we wanted to see/read/hear.

NO. you're wrong. SHe isnt and never will be interested.

I have a buddy just like you who thought that was the way to go.
Just like you he wouldnt listen.
And He's deep in the FriendZone, never to escape.

Walk The Fvck Away.