Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fun posting ridiculous OLD profile screenshots

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcissism levels in this profile are off the charts.

You just know she made this profile purely for validation fuel from all the simps "omg you're beautiful and so smart!!!" I bet you $100 probably hasn't even been on a date from it.

1.jpg

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by the roses only, that means this girl is in your area's standouts, so she IS "popular".

You know she's had plenty of matches and dates based solely on that 2nd pic.
What's interesting about roses is I've never gotten a single date from sending one, often not even a response. Sending a rose is extremely obnoxious since it displaces all the other likes, forcing the receiver to either respond halfheartedly or swipe left (latter is easier). When a girl sends me a rose, unless she's 7+, I always swipe left or just send a BS reply just to get her off the queue of likes sent to me, otherwise I can never see any new likes I get.

Funny enough, I often end up seeing the same girls in the normal feed later on anyway. I think in their mind, any guy who sends a rose must be a tier below their normal match pool, even though people within your normal match pool can send them too. It's yet another reason why paying for Hinge+ would probably be counter productive, unless you're an absolute gigachad who gets 50+ likes from woman per week and can't sort through them all, none of the perks are useful.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's interesting about roses is I've never gotten a single date, or even a number, from sending a rose, most of the time not even a reply. I no longer do it. Funny enough, I often end up seeing the same girls in the normal feed later on anyway. I think in their mind, any guy who sends a rose must be too low tier to even respond to, even if it was from the normal feed that you pick from, they have no way of knowing. It's yet another reason why paying for Hinge+ would probably actually harm more than help.
I got a match with the one I most recently gave a rose...but I also made a post about her "give me a week to think about it" response...so I don't know if I would call that a win.

I just throw it at the hottest one in my standouts in case things go well, because otherwise they'll never appear in my normal feed.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a match with the one I most recently gave a rose...but I also made a post about her "give me a week to think about it" response...so I don't know if I would call that a win.

I just throw it at the hottest one in my standouts in case things go well, because otherwise they'll never appear in my normal feed.
Getting a match and response means nothing lol. And that response you described means low interest.

I got a metric fvckton of matches but my conversation rate from matches -> dates is absurd, it's easily less than 10%. It's all a numbers game just like cold approach.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a match and response means nothing lol. And that response you described means low interest.

I got a metric fvckton of matches but my conversation rate from matches -> dates is absurd, it's easily less than 10%. It's all a numbers game just like cold approach.
Yeah, but we're men.

The reason OUR matches don't turn into dates is because our girl picked somebody else.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but we're men.

The reason OUR matches don't turn into dates is because our girl picked somebody else.
I don't think so. A lot of women admit to using OLD with zero intention of ever going on a date. It's just more narcissistic supply to many of them. Most of them are on 2-3 dating apps at once, IG, snapchat, just an endless funnel of attention.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but we're men.

Or no one at all.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. A lot of women admit to using OLD with zero intention of ever going on a date. It's just more narcissistic supply to many of them. Most of them are on 2-3 dating apps at once, IG, snapchat, just an endless funnel of attention.
Point is that for us not getting a date, it's because we didn't "win out".

A woman not going on a date, if she's even mildly attractive, is entirely because she chose not to.