Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fun posting ridiculous OLD profile screenshots

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only on SoSuave do you find dudes discussing gainz on dating apps
Yeah I was expecting a response like this. Honestly i'm going to reiterate what I said: as small as it may seem, this is an example of something not something not so trivial or trite to ignore. I'm sick of this passive attitude society has cultivated. We need cultural QC. When I see BS I'm going to call it out, and I expect people to do the same for me.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I don't wanna be with a girl who brags about how not-strong she is. Nothing worse than "empowered" women who aren't actually powerful.
Just let them say their delusional schit and tease them about it. You can defuse one really quick that way.

You are trying to fuhk one, not grill one on the witness stand. None of them make much sense.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I agree and am the same in my thought process, with one exception: I get the notch first (if they pass the boner test) and THEN I call them out. They usually are better sports after getting facked half to death.

;)

Sometimes yes. But I'm at the point where I'd rather make a girl think about her behavior and take the L rather than get pvssy at this point. I'm kind of done taking a passive attitude towards BS behaviors that people do because not saying anything just enables them. We need more quality control.

Also if every guy adopts this attitude of letting a girl get away with saying or doing nonsense for the sake of pvssy, it will never end. She wasn't even particularly attractive anyway hence why I didn't mind taking the L.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not about passively accepting BS or enabling people to lie without consequences. And I understand how you respond to her BS, but I'm more into confronting BS with mockery, hence the walnut remark. Or I tell them that they don't have to lie when they qualify for me.

I'm with you, but we just have different styles of dealing with BS.
I get that, your "serious" comment makes more sense in this context...I suppose it's too difficult for me to move beyond contempt when dealing with certain types of people. I don't actually think it's me being too serious but rather a lack of patience to deal with low quality people. I wish I had more of a manipulative bend, out of the dark triad traits I think machiavellianism is really underrated and probably the only one I would ever consciously want to cultivate.

I agree and am the same in my thought process, with one exception: I get the notch first (if they pass the boner test) and THEN I call them out. They usually are better sports after getting facked half to death.

;)
Honestly I don't even want to fvck girls who annoy me like that, they make me sick and the second I nut I want them ****ing gone. But if you can tolerate it, all the power to you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had more of a manipulative bend, out of the dark triad traits I think machiavellianism is really underrated and probably the only one I would ever consciously want to cultivate.
Yes, social engineering is fun.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 11981

^ Conversation went something like this:

"200lb leg press really isn't much to brag about, js"
"Yes it is because I'm only 100 lbs"
"That's still not impressive, if you squated 200lbs that would be impressive"
"I can actually squat 350 lbs. You're insecure" *unmatches me*

I'm always insulted when people think they can lie about their squats as if I wouldn't know better. The odds that a 100lb female can do 350lb squats ATG are about .1%. She probably thinks doing a quarter rep smith machine squats counts, but even then I seriously doubt she could do 350. And if that were true she would be bragging about her squat instead of the leg press.

You might think I'm getting worked up over nothing but I am quite honestly sick of people (men and women) bragging about their squat #s then getting mad when people call them out on it, as if we don't know what realistic squat weight looks like. I know better than anyone because i've done them more than anything. So yes, I get worked up over lying braggards not even because they're lying, but because they think i'm naive enough to believe them.
Why would you even have this conversation with a woman over a swipe app? Sounds like a giant waste of time that would not result in getting laid.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl unmatched me before I took a screenshot but it went like this:

Hinge prompt: "Dating me is like dating____ ( 'an angel' ) "

My response: Okay
Her: ?
Me: That's a bold claim
Her: Haha yes it is and unapologetically so
Me: I'd be curious what you think that means. I don't think women even know what men want lol. But let's put a pin in that convo for later"
Her: Girl don't trauma dump on me
Me: How is that trauma dumping?

*Unmatches*

another fun one. I think I'm just trolling at this point. I always find it amazing how women get angry when you ask them to back up their statements. I genuinely think they go around in life without ever being asked "why?"

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she claim she is 44? I think she is much older. Like 52ish. Zoom in on her neck, eyes, and armpits.
She's got a great body but, you're right, on closer inspection, she looks a fair bit older than 44.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240404_182608_Hinge.jpg
Screenshot_20240404_182624_Hinge.jpg
Screenshot_20240404_182635_Hinge.jpg