Fun posting ridiculous OLD profile screenshots

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't talked to her in about 3 months but exchanged numbers and was texting with her.

View attachment 11262
Why would you even entertain that ? She is so angry and damaged.

She has mental issues and has been road hard and put away wet.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl who messaged me first is 13 years younger than me, 27.
So? Difficult is difficult regardless of age. High interest women don't make those requests. At least not until after she shows you her boobs.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a lady, only HB 6.5 send me a message asking for a "unfiltered pic." Her main profile pic is a fairly heavily filtered pic LOL.
"Unfiltered? You use filters on your camera?" :eek:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Attachments

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 years ago seeing a profile like this was rare, now it's the norm crazy how fast things have changed
I remember 13 years ago talking to a hot blond at the restaurant about feminism she had no clue what it was
Now these chicks are engulfed in this crap, I remember a 24 year old who I was dating earlier this year who identified as queer yet she was begging to get stuffed all the time like a turkey make it make sense

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 years ago seeing a profile like this was rare, now it's the norm crazy how fast things have changed
I remember 13 years ago talking to a hot blond at the restaurant about feminism she had no clue what it was
Now these chicks are engulfed in this crap, I remember a 24 year old who I was dating earlier this year who identified as queer yet she was begging to get stuffed all the time like a turkey make it make sense
Typical OLD trash. Ugly as well like most OLD women

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Frankly, there is some quality in OLD if you actually get your golden ratio correct - remember if you know how to swipe, you see different women. Most of you facks probably actually only DO see trash.

It takes a while to learn how to deal with the algorithms, and most just don't have the ability to figure out what works and what doesn't.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly, there is some quality in OLD if you actually get your golden ratio correct - remember if you know how to swipe, you see different women. Most of you facks probably actually only DO see trash.

It takes a while to learn how to deal with the algorithms, and most just don't have the ability to figure out what works and what doesn't.
The main thing is paying for exposure ime. Otherwise you're hustling to constantly create new accounts for fresh elo. Sure you can use the very best pic of yourself that's possible, but then you're dealing with in-person disappointment which is a big hurdle if the target isn't of genuinely high interest.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In my experience, if you find an adjustable 7 with her stuff together you're golden, In my experience just because a chick is hot doesn't make her quality, a lot of hot chicks where I live are either nutty or major slores. Obviously everywhere is different and not every guy has my experience but i figured out really fast "wow she is hot why is she here?" and it's typically

1, she is nutty
2. she is a major slore
3. single mother
4. all of the above

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i figured out really fast "wow she is hot why is she here?"
This is exactly why I don't use dating apps. Like I stated, I experimented with dating apps in order to find 'rope bunnies' outside my usual social circles, but there were a lot of scammers and validation seekers trying to get you to join their OF or TikTok. And if they were real, they were often mental cases.

That's why I prefer to meet in person, especially if someone approaches me online.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, if you find an adjustable 7 with her stuff together you're golden, In my experience just because a chick is hot doesn't make her quality, a lot of hot chicks where I live are either nutty or major slores. Obviously everywhere is different and not every guy has my experience but i figured out really fast "wow she is hot why is she here?" and it's typically

1, she is nutty
2. she is a major slore
3. single mother
4. all of the above
I agree! Usually if shes "hot" which is getting more rare post covid lockdown on OLD she's nutty or a single mom. But before Covid hit there was more hotties on OLD, BUT most of them were nutty! One was easily an HB9 I went on a date with, hottest within 60 miles on Match and she was a gold digger and nuts. Again, I was questioning why she was on OLD and WHY she drove such a long way to meet me. Before covid I was more serious with OLD and putting more time in it. Got lots of numbers and some dates. Nearly all the women had some kind of baggage. Either gold digger, career, or just plain crazy. Didn't go on many dates with single moms. Was able to avoid that. I only interacted with 6.5 and above. All these women if they were not nutty with baggage wouldn't need to use OLD.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why I don't use dating apps. Like I stated, I experimented with dating apps in order to find 'rope bunnies' outside my usual social circles, but there were a lot of scammers and validation seekers trying to get you to join their OF or TikTok. And if they were real, they were often mental cases.

That's why I prefer to meet in person, especially if someone approaches me online.
ONe mental case was only a 6.5 I exchanged numbers with. She went nuts on me because it was midnight and I said I had to go to bed, because you know I have to wake up and WORK in the morning. Set her off. Then 6 months later I saw her on my counties clerk of courts FB page they posted pics of recent marriages. She married some 65 year old looking guy LMAO.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree! Usually if shes "hot" which is getting more rare post covid lockdown on OLD she's nutty or a single mom. But before Covid hit there was more hotties on OLD, BUT most of them were nutty! One was easily an HB9 I went on a date with, hottest within 60 miles on Match and she was a gold digger and nuts. Again, I was questioning why she was on OLD and WHY she drove such a long way to meet me. Before covid I was more serious with OLD and putting more time in it. Got lots of numbers and some dates. Nearly all the women had some kind of baggage. Either gold digger, career, or just plain crazy. Didn't go on many dates with single moms. Was able to avoid that. I only interacted with 6.5 and above. All these women if they were not nutty with baggage wouldn't need to use OLD.
Yup this is why I always laugh when guys try to say the same women you meet OLD are the same IRL the quality is overall superior not just in looks and quality. If you're meeting women at walmart then I understand but there certain areas where the quality blows OLD out of the water i.e. fashion shows, high end house parties, art festivals, heck even at certain churches

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup this is why I always laugh when guys try to say the same women you meet OLD are the same IRL the quality is overall superior not just in looks and quality. If you're meeting women at walmart then I understand but there certain areas where the quality blows OLD out of the water i.e. fashion shows, high end house parties, art festivals, heck even at certain churches
That's the thing. Post lockdown, sure people are fatter these days, but I still see a lot more attractive women out and about than I do on OLD now which is full of fatties, tats, or peircings. That's even living in an old people's region as well. I still see far more cute girls than I ever did on OLD so that's a load of BS.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it's good to give points for being honest, this time is not.
Men look at her profile and think, "how bad could it be to be able to spread those sexy legs ...".