FR/RR: Albuquerque college campus

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to note that I will not soon be returning to albuquerque, so I wasn't going for number close

4:30AM - finally get to sleep. Always insomniac at others houses.

8:30AM - slept in. court in 30 minutes, downtown and I've never been there before

9:09AM - Make it in. Pleading not guilty would require a return to court after I move - 300 miles away - and is not worth it. I agree to pay the $150 if it doesn't go on my driver's record. Bullshyt 'speeding' ticket from a FOREST RANGER with no radar!

Oh well, time to sarge, in my nice clothes :cool:

9:25AM - I park outside some restaurant. I'm not hungry quite yet, so I decide to sarge around campus and come back to eat.

9:30AM - I am approaching the bookstore, as is a group of about 30 people all carrying little bags. It's orientation! Cool.

9:35AM - I see blonde girl in a denim mini skirt standing near the 'literature' section. Her dark eye shadow shows that she's a 'rebel', and I start to move closer. Then some dude I swear emerges from the shadows somewhere and puts her arm around her. Boyfriend :down: (maybe he was a ninja... you been in albq lately, black_italian? :crackup: )

9:40AM - Two girls walking, carrying the bookbags I saw earlier. One HB8, the other HB6.5. I match my speed with them, the path narrows forcing me right near the HB8 (as if I didn't plan that)

me: So, how do you like it?
hb8: like what? (looks confused)
me: (pointing to nametag) orientation, right? how do you like the school
her: Oh... it's alright. I can't wait for college. hey, where is the psychology building?
me: why? are you crazy? I'd let a student do my haircut, but I don't know about psychology...
her: no! you're horrible! just tell me where it is
me: I don't know where it is. I'm sane.
hb6.5: okay, well we really have to find it. C'mon, let's go ask him (pointing to some douche)

10:00AM - to the pond

Cute blonde girl in short shorts sitting on the grassy hill. Looks about 25.

Me: well this is a nice spot to hang out

She smiles, almost says something, then her phone rings. she answers it without saying a word, and turns away from me. stupid c0ckblocking pieces of plastic...

Girl sitting alone on the bench, looking around. I go sit right next to her, and wait a second without saying a word. She looks at me, so I look back at her

me: what are you looking for? just enjoy the shade... (title my head back and smile)
her: oh, I'm looking for my friend
me: all you had to do was ask. my name's aaron
her: (smiles)
me: and you are...
her: oh, sorry, I'm jessie

just then some dude waves at her, she says she has to go, and jumps up. He hugs her and kisses her. Not another boyfriend :mad:

10:30AM - back to my car. There's a huge cement block to it, with a sticker that says "45 minute parking limit. Please pay the cashier $10 at the counter"

DAMNIT that's my lunch money!!

The rest of the sarge was doomed, as I was hungry, tired, grumpy, broke, sweaty from my clothes, and my breath started to smell because I hadn't eaten and I was dehydrated.

Only thing of note, good thing, is I'm walking and I see some dude milling around alone. I saw him several times, and noticed he was with the orientation group. I wanted a wingman, so I went up to him and said "hey, you're new here, huh?"

him: yes, im starting in fall, blah blah
me: well you're supposed to be meeting people on this day. c'mon, I'll introduce you to some girls, Colin (I read it off his nametag)

I opened a two set with "Hey girls, this is my friend Colin. He's new here, so I wanted to introduce him to some of my friends". They kind of looked at me funny, so I kept going "..but my friends are all lazy bastards who are at home sleeping (true, in a way) so you'll have to do. What's your names?"

I introduced him, but he was shy and didn't say anything. I got bored of these girls (they had somewhere to go in 15 minutes, and I didn't think they were going to put out then and there), and decided to move on. They asked us to stay, Colin did - who knows. Maybe it worked out for him.

Anyways, I was going for a kiss/fvck close, and didn't get it. It was hard to find a girl who was alone and not going somewhere. I later found out it's final's week, maybe that's why. Oh well, nothing lost!