Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR/RR: Albuquerque college campus

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to note that I will not soon be returning to albuquerque, so I wasn't going for number close

4:30AM - finally get to sleep. Always insomniac at others houses.

8:30AM - slept in. court in 30 minutes, downtown and I've never been there before

9:09AM - Make it in. Pleading not guilty would require a return to court after I move - 300 miles away - and is not worth it. I agree to pay the $150 if it doesn't go on my driver's record. Bullshyt 'speeding' ticket from a FOREST RANGER with no radar!

Oh well, time to sarge, in my nice clothes :cool:

9:25AM - I park outside some restaurant. I'm not hungry quite yet, so I decide to sarge around campus and come back to eat.

9:30AM - I am approaching the bookstore, as is a group of about 30 people all carrying little bags. It's orientation! Cool.

9:35AM - I see blonde girl in a denim mini skirt standing near the 'literature' section. Her dark eye shadow shows that she's a 'rebel', and I start to move closer. Then some dude I swear emerges from the shadows somewhere and puts her arm around her. Boyfriend :down: (maybe he was a ninja... you been in albq lately, black_italian? :crackup: )

9:40AM - Two girls walking, carrying the bookbags I saw earlier. One HB8, the other HB6.5. I match my speed with them, the path narrows forcing me right near the HB8 (as if I didn't plan that)

me: So, how do you like it?
hb8: like what? (looks confused)
me: (pointing to nametag) orientation, right? how do you like the school
her: Oh... it's alright. I can't wait for college. hey, where is the psychology building?
me: why? are you crazy? I'd let a student do my haircut, but I don't know about psychology...
her: no! you're horrible! just tell me where it is
me: I don't know where it is. I'm sane.
hb6.5: okay, well we really have to find it. C'mon, let's go ask him (pointing to some douche)

10:00AM - to the pond

Cute blonde girl in short shorts sitting on the grassy hill. Looks about 25.

Me: well this is a nice spot to hang out

She smiles, almost says something, then her phone rings. she answers it without saying a word, and turns away from me. stupid c0ckblocking pieces of plastic...

Girl sitting alone on the bench, looking around. I go sit right next to her, and wait a second without saying a word. She looks at me, so I look back at her

me: what are you looking for? just enjoy the shade... (title my head back and smile)
her: oh, I'm looking for my friend
me: all you had to do was ask. my name's aaron
her: (smiles)
me: and you are...
her: oh, sorry, I'm jessie

just then some dude waves at her, she says she has to go, and jumps up. He hugs her and kisses her. Not another boyfriend :mad:

10:30AM - back to my car. There's a huge cement block to it, with a sticker that says "45 minute parking limit. Please pay the cashier $10 at the counter"

DAMNIT that's my lunch money!!

The rest of the sarge was doomed, as I was hungry, tired, grumpy, broke, sweaty from my clothes, and my breath started to smell because I hadn't eaten and I was dehydrated.

Only thing of note, good thing, is I'm walking and I see some dude milling around alone. I saw him several times, and noticed he was with the orientation group. I wanted a wingman, so I went up to him and said "hey, you're new here, huh?"

him: yes, im starting in fall, blah blah
me: well you're supposed to be meeting people on this day. c'mon, I'll introduce you to some girls, Colin (I read it off his nametag)

I opened a two set with "Hey girls, this is my friend Colin. He's new here, so I wanted to introduce him to some of my friends". They kind of looked at me funny, so I kept going "..but my friends are all lazy bastards who are at home sleeping (true, in a way) so you'll have to do. What's your names?"

I introduced him, but he was shy and didn't say anything. I got bored of these girls (they had somewhere to go in 15 minutes, and I didn't think they were going to put out then and there), and decided to move on. They asked us to stay, Colin did - who knows. Maybe it worked out for him.

Anyways, I was going for a kiss/fvck close, and didn't get it. It was hard to find a girl who was alone and not going somewhere. I later found out it's final's week, maybe that's why. Oh well, nothing lost!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.