Females CHOOSE how they want to FEEL...

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
^^^from this i conclude that god create women to be random and out of control to increase the chances of them accidentally mating with several men based on their mood and getting knocked up ...lol yes women hormonal instability is often the main factor in relationships being stressful.. females just can be calm and cool they need drama and trouble and will make some if there is none..
Recognizing this fact just increases our alertness to isolate and impregnate women in estrus.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Actually, here's my theory:

Why shouldn't you have emotions? Because women operate SOLEY on them. If you can't control your emotions, how can you control a woman's?

Why shouldn't you have morals? Because woman are AMORAL. They have no clear definition of right and wrong. They only do what they the FEEL is right. And no, they do not have a choice about what they "want to feel".

Why do they have no choice? Because women don't "CHOOSE" to be in love with a selfish and ****y assh0le, it just happens. Woman want to be adored, but they also want a guy that is a "catch" or a guy that will supply her offspring with protection, finances, or good looks. This is just biology taking it's course, they really have no say in the matter at all. I bet if every woman could, she'd love to have a faithful guy who treats her right, buys her flowers, and ADORES her. It would cause her less head/heart-ache, it would be easier on her, and it's what society WANTS her to do, but nope. She is ruled by emotions she cannot control.

The last time your girlfriend cheated on you, I bet she said something a long the times of "one thing led to another, passion took over, and it JUST happened.." She didn't go out that night with the intention of riding some d!ck (or maybe she did, but that's not always the case..) Rather, she chose to go out with her girlfriends, to a bar, where she knew guys would be there. She logically knew there was a possibility of temptation. I bet she also logically told herself she has enough "self-control" to not fall victim to seduction and being a cheating wh0re, yet it happened.

If woman could truly "choose what they want to feel", then I guess the seduction community is a joke. Everything we're learning is about overriding her logical sense by influencing her emotions. WE are the one's in control man, not her. We were born men, with the ability to keep a strong-headed and rational mind, (well some of us).

-Scars
Why not jump off a building? Women do it.
Come the **** on. If you do stuff because women do it arent you a woman too?
I expect better from you scars.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Why not jump off a building? Women do it.
Come the **** on. If you do stuff because women do it arent you a woman too?
I expect better from you scars.
Your summary of what he wrote is completely incorrect.