Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females CHOOSE how they want to FEEL...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
CONTRARY TO WHAT WE ARE TAUGHT AS MEN that females are all random and emotional .. there is actually a strong logical control over their emotional energy which is what gets us males into trouble and frustration in many cases

Yes. her feelings are real BUT she can turn them on and off like a light switch when ever she wants... and when she does they are really on and really off though to us it seems like she was lying or faking..

Yes . a woman can love you for 20 minutes or 20 years all all the variables in between.. but her love for you does not mean monogamy or dedication to only you but it can mean that she will allow you continual access to her vagina over many years while she also Fs many other dudes..

Men like to think and say "she does not know what she wants" when a woman is flipping her emotional switch on an off.. but in reality she does know what she wants and that is exactly what she is doing..

with all these men out here desperately in search of a vagina supply women quickly learn hat the world is their oyster and they can do as they please while never having to worry about being alonE or without sex so they focus on other things in many of their decisions..

When you contact a females trying to make planes to F she compares you and your offer to 5 other guys and their offers.. many time curiosity is her biggest motivator .. i.e. she wants to know what it will be like to F the guys she has not Fed yet.. So devise a game strategy to make her FEEL like it will be a great adventure if she chooses you over the 10000 other desperate dudes trying to F that night..

In conclusion always be ready for the end and try to dump her before she dumps you cause that way you have a 60% chance of turning her into a F buddy..!!! She will always be 3 steps ahead of you as far as the life span of your relationship / interaction so learn to see the early signs of that emotional switch flip and cut her off fast..

Here are the common signs:

1. Flaking
2. non returned texts and calls
3. lame excuses
4. disrespect (its usually too late by this time)
5. changes in her vocal tone and style
6. mentions other guys she finds cute
7. acts confused when you talk (watch for this one)
8. becomes complicated and analytical with you..
9. insults you in joke form (very very bad sign)
10. no eye contact
11. time limits (watch this one.)
12. negative conversations
13. ...feel free to add to this list

Last edited:

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep 100%

A woman once told me: "I know I've been selfish with my feelings towards you"

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great list, man! When I was done being with my EX I didn't even mean to but I noticed I was insulting her with jokes(we call them negs?) A LOT more. Like I said I wasn't really trying to or anything, it was just a projection of how I was feeling I guess. So definitely beware that one.

The non return of calls / text is one of the bigger ones definitely too. If a girl truly digs you, she can't wait to text you back / wait for you to text back. Don't be a total spaz about this one though, sometimes people are busy. But there is a fine-line.

P

perseverance

I couldn't care less what a woman chooses to feel etc.

I only care about myself.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
perseverance said:

and that is true of most humans but we men are trying to figure out how to deal with an F these hos as easily as possible so we need to "care" as far as it makes our task easier to accomplish..:rock:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

Winning.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:

1. Flaking
2. non returned texts and calls
3. lame excuses
4. disrespect (its usually too late by this time)
5. changes in her vocal tone and style
6. mentions other guys she finds cute
7. acts confused when you talk (watch for this one)
8. becomes complicated and analytical with you..
9. insults you in joke form (very very bad sign)
10. no eye contact
11. time limits (watch this one.)
12. negative conversations

Ummm, this list is SPOT DEAD ON accurate. I cringed a bit when I read it because my last oneitis went through EVERY SINGLE number on that list, I think in order! haha :eek:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
and that is true of most humans but we men are trying to figure out how to deal with an F these hos as easily as possible so we need to "care" as far as it makes our task easier to accomplish..:rock:
Actually, here's my theory:

Why shouldn't you have emotions? Because women operate SOLEY on them. If you can't control your emotions, how can you control a woman's?

Why shouldn't you have morals? Because woman are AMORAL. They have no clear definition of right and wrong. They only do what they the FEEL is right. And no, they do not have a choice about what they "want to feel".

Why do they have no choice? Because women don't "CHOOSE" to be in love with a selfish and ****y assh0le, it just happens. Woman want to be adored, but they also want a guy that is a "catch" or a guy that will supply her offspring with protection, finances, or good looks. This is just biology taking it's course, they really have no say in the matter at all. I bet if every woman could, she'd love to have a faithful guy who treats her right, buys her flowers, and ADORES her. It would cause her less head/heart-ache, it would be easier on her, and it's what society WANTS her to do, but nope. She is ruled by emotions she cannot control.

The last time your girlfriend cheated on you, I bet she said something a long the times of "one thing led to another, passion took over, and it JUST happened.." She didn't go out that night with the intention of riding some d!ck (or maybe she did, but that's not always the case..) Rather, she chose to go out with her girlfriends, to a bar, where she knew guys would be there. She logically knew there was a possibility of temptation. I bet she also logically told herself she has enough "self-control" to not fall victim to seduction and being a cheating wh0re, yet it happened.

If woman could truly "choose what they want to feel", then I guess the seduction community is a joke. Everything we're learning is about overriding her logical sense by influencing her emotions. WE are the one's in control man, not her. We were born men, with the ability to keep a strong-headed and rational mind, (well some of us).

-Scars

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Even if that ***** has a bf she loves she's faking 5 other men on weekdays and bf on weekends.

*****es have to deserve your attention and love. Always have a backup chic so you don't fall in love.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Actually, here's my theory:

Why shouldn't you have emotions? Because women operate SOLEY on them. If you can't control your emotions, how can you control a woman's?

Why shouldn't you have morals? Because woman are AMORAL. They have no clear definition of right and wrong. They only do what they the FEEL is right. And no, they do not have a choice about what they "want to feel".

Why do they have no choice? Because women don't "CHOOSE" to be in love with a selfish and ****y assh0le, it just happens. Woman want to be adored, but they also want a guy that is a "catch" or a guy that will supply her offspring with protection, finances, or good looks. This is just biology taking it's course, they really have no say in the matter at all. I bet if every woman could, she'd love to have a faithful guy who treats her right, buys her flowers, and ADORES her. It would cause her less head/heart-ache, it would be easier on her, and it's what society WANTS her to do, but nope. She is ruled by emotions she cannot control.

The last time your girlfriend cheated on you, I bet she said something a long the times of "one thing led to another, passion took over, and it JUST happened.." She didn't go out that night with the intention of riding some d!ck (or maybe she did, but that's not always the case..) Rather, she chose to go out with her girlfriends, to a bar, where she knew guys would be there. She logically knew there was a possibility of temptation. I bet she also logically told herself she has enough "self-control" to not fall victim to seduction and being a cheating wh0re, yet it happened.

If woman could truly "choose what they want to feel", then I guess the seduction community is a joke. Everything we're learning is about overriding her logical sense by influencing her emotions. WE are the one's in control man, not her. We were born men, with the ability to keep a strong-headed and rational mind, (well some of us).

-Scars
this isn't exactly true. i know the difference between right and wrong. i am not amoral. sometimes i can choose how i want to feel about something, and sometimes i just feel a certain way about it no matter what i want.... but i still know the difference between right and wrong.
contrary to what someone may "feel", people do make choices on how to behave.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
this isn't exactly true. i know the difference between right and wrong. i am not amoral. sometimes i can choose how i want to feel about something, and sometimes i just feel a certain way about it no matter what i want.... but i still know the difference between right and wrong.
I will try not too lump you too much into my pathological thinking about females, as I actually respect your posts, and most of your view points. However:

"I know the difference between right and wrong."

We all do. But there's a fine line between being CONSCIENCE of it, and then acting on it. We all do things we know are "wrong".

For the sake of this forum, and topic, I will use this example.

How about when a girl suddenly becomes uninterested in her boyfriend? She is happy with her boyfriend, he treats her right, he may actually be a member of this site, and has a bit of game, and doing everything right. Yet, a guy she has longed for suddenly starts paying attention to her. Or a "better catch" comes. A suave young man who says everything you want to hear, and makes you feel amazing. All he has to do is look at you and you feel special. Now, she really likes her boyfriend (maybe even LOVE him) and she knows it would be wrong to leave him, or cheat on him, and she absolutely knows it would CRUSH him. Yet, she doesn't take into account of his feelings, just her own. She is doing what she feels is right. To her, what is right is leaving her current boyfriend for the better catch. You can argue, that leaving someone isn't "wrong" nor "right", but it outlines the fact that woman are amoral. They only do what they feel is right, and don't think twice about who they hurt in the process, because at the end of the day, they are selfish and only care about how THEY feel.

"I am not amoral."

See above.

"sometimes i can choose how i want to feel about something, and sometimes i just feel a certain way about it no matter what i want...."

True. Perhaps it was poor word-usage on my part. Certainly, women CAN choose their emotions at times, most humans can. But even as you said, there are times you simply cannot. That's what I was getting at.

"sometimes i can choose how i want to feel about something, and sometimes i just feel a certain way about it no matter what i want...."

We make behavioral decisions everyday. But women (and men too) can be influenced by their emotions. They aren't "set in stone". You can decide to feel a certain way about something, and then influenced to feel the exact opposite way about it later. Have you ever met a sociopath? Or even someone with just basic manipulation skills?

That's all this forum really is. As I said, if you think woman are in absolute control of their emotions, then why would we even waste our time here? We're here to learn the tricks to override their logic and persuade their emotions into feeling it's "right" to sleep with us.

-Scars

Z Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:

That's all this forum really is. As I said, if you think woman are in absolute control of their emotions, then why would we even waste our time here? We're here to learn the tricks to override their logic and persuade their emotions into feeling it's "right" to sleep with us.

-Scars
To each their own. Personally, I'm not into One Night Stands, etc. I am looking to better myself at identifying the healthy relationship material girls from the drama queens, lowlifes, yada yada.

But I agree with you in the sense that we are here to learn the qualities and behaviors that will attract her sexually. What we do with that "power" is where we each then have to decide what is "right and wrong" or morally sound judgement.

If I believe in integrity, honor, loyalty and so on, then I will not use that power to sleep with my friend's wife, for example. If she does not (or can't understand) the difference between right and wrong when it comes to cheating on her committed partner because her "feelings" got in the way, then it is up to us Men to show them by example, by being Men that she is more attracted to(and therefore has more to lose if she screws things up), and not tolerating disrespect from her, leading her, and so forth.. and kicking her to the curb if she does cheat.

Penkitten: I believe you understand right from wrong in the sense of "Don't kill", "Don't Steal" from others, etc. In general, however, many women will lie, cheat, and manipulate others and ruin a good man's name if she thinks it will garner sympathy for herself and her personal status as seen by others. Some men do this too.

Rare is the man (or woman) who does the right thing if the outcome is undesirable, then does the right thing anyway. :)

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
I find it impossible to take seriously anyone who gets everything handed to them in life and doesn't have to work for it, like men do.

Yip yip yip yip yip, just like a little puppy. lol

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last one-itis that struck me (last year. there is a detailed post on it...she lead me on and then dropped me like a stone in a matter of a second) was exactly like this one.

The list is spot on in order. Too bad I was such a sucker for not noticing this on time.

That was her loss, as the girl I am with now is crazy about me. You never know what you've got til it's gone, in this case this was true for her. She will never get me back now.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was trying to point out, that i know right from wrong. partly because i was raised to know the difference and partly from life experience. the point i was making, is that i can't be the only one that knows right from wrong in my gender.

i was taught the difference between right and wrong, and a few times as a teenager, i acted selfishly and then learned by that. the guilt you endure of disappointing someone by acting that way, can be the life experience one needs to realize they should never act like that again to anyone else.

as an adult, i take things into consideration beyond myself. like how things will effect someone else's feelings, how things will effect people i work with/for, how things will effect my husband&children .
i do not run around thinking amorally or selfishly.

there are plenty of times that i do things that i do not want to do because i have to. there are plenty of times that you just have to suck it up and forget what you want for yourself... therefore you have control over your feelings because you make that choice.

i don't even think it is so much with gender about acting like that. for example: my ex husband might just be the most selfish acting and amoral character that i have ever met.... part of that stems from how he was raised to act.

truthfully, i think how you were raised reflects in how you act. if you had a single mother who bounced from place to place, man to man and job to job... you end up like him.....moving every so many months to avoid paying rent, divorcing wife # whatever and moving in with a new girlfriend every so many years etc.

and even though i can disagree with you that acting like this isn't exactly because of the gender... i do agree that lots of people act amoral and selfish these days and you should avoid those toxic people. you and i have bounced ideas off each other for years and i still respect your post.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:
I find it impossible to take seriously anyone who gets everything handed to them in life and doesn't have to work for it, like men do.

Yip yip yip yip yip, just like a little puppy. lol
that's the worst neg-hitting i have ever seen.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Every post from DonGordon is that of a defeatist mentality. How guys are doomed, every girl is fvcking around behind your back, etc. He must be pretty scarred emotionally to put women on a pedestal as high as he does.