Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook, Myspace, IM = DEATH!!!!!

Mr. White

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah.

I can just see someone begging his buddies to "take a picture of me with her standing over there." Or going to the car show to have his picture taken sitting in a Ferrari with sunglasses. Pic next to the Zyzzx Road sign. Pic with Coolio. Pic in a flash mob. Pic. Pic. Pic.

Sounds like a little girl begging you to take her picture for the 50,000th time.

Then the geek -- because anybody who spends that much time learning how to do this stuff comes off geeky -- sits at home, all alone, every night, looking at pics of pretty girls and, just so he won't look like the desperate loser he is -- get this -- he waits for women to hit on him! That's totally g@y. He turned himself into the b1tch.

Facebook is nasturbation. Sure, after you j1zz, you click on your "friend" the NBA, or upload some song, cuz that's the guy version of cuddling. But don't kid yourself. Men who were raised without beepers, cell phones, or computers see it all so clearly. Today's young men are being turned into sissy little girls by way of electronic toys.

Hey, don't get mad at me! I didn't invent the "metro" lifestyle. Women who are stupid enough to bend over for one of these guys, deserve the "pump-n-dump" Dear John they get.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My two cents:

For better of for worse, it looks as though Facebook is here to stay, and by refusing to participate, you are limiting your options a bit.

If you meet a girl in the 18-24 demographic and need to have a day 2, she is going to want to see your Facebook page first. The "aura of mystery" stuff is great, but if she can't really remember you that well to begin with, you're not doing yourself any favors. Facebook has become another method for girls to "screen" guys, like it or not.

This is not to say that you need to "pimp" out your profile and spend hours on its lousy chat interface--I would stay away from all that. You should take care to present SOME kind of image, however. You are afforded nearly COMPLETE control of the image that you are presenting to the world in this case, so you should take advantage of this opportunity. The main thing is to highlight what makes you unique and, most importantly, appear to have actual FRIENDS!

Honestly, if a girl likes you it is not going to make much difference HOW you ask her- whether by phone, text, or facebook. Do whatever is convenient and the most natural.

I personally don't like how Facebook handles privacy issues and it would be REALLY easy to throw the baby out with the bathwater and condemn the whole thing, but like other technological developments, there are some new tools in the medium that make it valuable for pick up. Most girls can not resist the siren's call to document their entire relationship history on Facebook, so within minutes you can learn a great deal of information on her dating habits. Facebook has helped me filter out a number of crazy broads, in fact. Also, I find it is great for organizing parties and even nights out in an efficient manner.

Like most things in life, the key is moderation. You can't truly build attraction online, so talking about "Facebook Game" is missing the point. Used correctly, it's a great way to keep you in a girl's mind.

DCC

Don Juan
Reaction score
First post here, and I'm very new, but I somewhat have to disagree. If used properly, Facebook can be a valuable tool. It's about how to use it and when to use it.

Example.
A girl I have been dating for a few weeks now seemed a bit flaky. No big deal, I'm not suffering from one-itis, and my door is still open until I see something concrete (I'm not really a PUA, but this site is still awesome for general advice on how to advance dating.). Anyway, I didn't realize that she had class / work extremely late four nights this week.

I used facebook as what I guess you could call a social experiment. Went out with a couple of work friends for lunch, checked in at the restaurant using FourSquare, got home 2 hours later, and made a post / short rant about going on a date with some social proofs thrown in...fast forward to that night...I'd say the girl I'm interested in primarily was on facebook 10 minutes before blowing up my phone making sure we had plans for this weekend.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm NOO, You people must be BORING LAZY FAT FU(KS.

Let me explain and I'll use myself and my 19 year old brother as examples.

Here is a normal day for me and him.

Wake up at 6 am go for a 6km run then go to MMA training come back home eat.

Inbetween I study or plan ahead at what I'm expected to get done that day at uni or work.

Get to work or uni at 9am or 10 am depending if its work or uni.

Talk to and meet people in real life while at work or uni, I hardly text or call anyone .............. no time for idle time or bullsh!t.

Meet friends for lunch or go to lunch with work mates, talk about real life issues and kill time.

Get home around 5 or 6pm, eat and go to gym get back home around 730pm eat rest clean up and study.

Go to bed at 10pm sharp after checking sosuave, email and calling any girls that I talked to in real life and got their number.

Rinse repeat everyday. On my days off I go chill with the girls I've met or my friends and family or me and my bro will go play pool jump out of a plane or off a bridge or go to the beach and chill.

On Saturday we both have soccer games on so it's a bit different.

Where the fu(k does facebook and talking to people online like a fat dorky nerd come into play ????

Seriously get off facebook and get a life ............. no I'm dead serious, I don't have time to waste texting people and much rather call and your telling me facebook can be a useful tool.

The only time I use the pc is to check this site my emails and for any study or work related issues apart from that I'd rather be jumping out of a plane or off a bridge or being pulled behind a boat attached to a rope then sit infront of this thing.

Facebook as a tool .................. another lazy excuse !!!

EDIT: Tool to keep myself in a girls head .............. bro my sheer presence should be enough cause me and my brother both know guys like us are fu(ken rare so she eithers keeps up or she gets tossed away end of story. No drama no issues no rubbish got way more exciting and fun things to do instead of sit infront of a screen all day and talk to people.

Bottom Line is GET A FU(KEN LIFE !!!

Sabol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
My two cents:

For better of for worse, it looks as though Facebook is here to stay, and by refusing to participate, you are limiting your options a bit.

If you meet a girl in the 18-24 demographic and need to have a day 2, she is going to want to see your Facebook page first. The "aura of mystery" stuff is great, but if she can't really remember you that well to begin with, you're not doing yourself any favors. Facebook has become another method for girls to "screen" guys, like it or not.
This is just inaccurate. I dated and banged a 21 year old 9 for two months without even telling her what my last name was or where I lived.

Not having a facebook set me apart from every other guy that she had come across and it gave me a huge edge in the "dark, sexy, unknown" mystery department.

A facebook is hardly necessary if you are making a big enough impression on her in reality.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to delete my facebook after all of the BS it was giving me when talking to girls. Chicks would stop talking to me just because girls would write something on my wall (mostly just friends that are girls writing stupid flirty things joking around).

Such a big pain in the ass.

jsrnash12

Reaction score
I dont mean to be rude to anyone but the idea that some people have here of trying to show everyone your social proof and garner attention via facebook and status's seems juvenile and pathetic to me.

Downright childish and pathetic in my book if your relying on making cool fun atention grabbing messages for everyone to see. Also if you need to display your entire social status to everyone to get a girl you have other things wrong that you should be working on in your life.

All you guys hate the flaky, shallow girl who cant hold a conversation? Well your just as bad if your living your life and telling everyone everything about you over the internet in order to get laid. Remember when people met people or in person did something to garner attraction and attention?

Again I dont mean to be rude, but I see guys doing this all the time and its amazing how sad they are, when acting like a girl by displaying every little feeling and emotion via text on internet.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is all bogus man

All this is for men who are scared of meeting lots of chicks wherever they can. they all make excuses because they feel inferior as men so they hide from them.

I would be embarrassed for writing a thread like this. you keep defending it.

I got chicks off the net pretty easy to do to on there. I didnt give a sh1t about any mystery. we talked, got their numbers, then we hooked up. easy as that.

So I dont know why you go to all the trouble of hiding from them not making yourself known.

millions of chicks use the net and if you dont want to game them or use the net then you are a fool.

keep hiding from them using your mystery to keep them in suspense while you lose out. while I game them and bang them off the net or from face to face meetings.

Happy Hiding!

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Umm NOO, You people must be BORING LAZY FAT FU(KS.

Let me explain and I'll use myself and my 19 year old brother as examples.

Here is a normal day for me and him.

Wake up at 6 am go for a 6km run then go to MMA training come back home eat.

Inbetween I study or plan ahead at what I'm expected to get done that day at uni or work.

Get to work or uni at 9am or 10 am depending if its work or uni.

Talk to and meet people in real life while at work or uni, I hardly text or call anyone .............. no time for idle time or bullsh!t.

Meet friends for lunch or go to lunch with work mates, talk about real life issues and kill time.

Get home around 5 or 6pm, eat and go to gym get back home around 730pm eat rest clean up and study.

Go to bed at 10pm sharp after checking sosuave, email and calling any girls that I talked to in real life and got their number.

Rinse repeat everyday. On my days off I go chill with the girls I've met or my friends and family or me and my bro will go play pool jump out of a plane or off a bridge or go to the beach and chill.

On Saturday we both have soccer games on so it's a bit different.

Where the fu(k does facebook and talking to people online like a fat dorky nerd come into play ????

Seriously get off facebook and get a life ............. no I'm dead serious, I don't have time to waste texting people and much rather call and your telling me facebook can be a useful tool.

The only time I use the pc is to check this site my emails and for any study or work related issues apart from that I'd rather be jumping out of a plane or off a bridge or being pulled behind a boat attached to a rope then sit infront of this thing.

Facebook as a tool .................. another lazy excuse !!!

EDIT: Tool to keep myself in a girls head .............. bro my sheer presence should be enough cause me and my brother both know guys like us are fu(ken rare so she eithers keeps up or she gets tossed away end of story. No drama no issues no rubbish got way more exciting and fun things to do instead of sit infront of a screen all day and talk to people.

Bottom Line is GET A FU(KEN LIFE !!!
Yea man, 100% with ya!

Unfortunately people are getting boring these days cause of this new aged networking sh1t, it's making everyone androids that don't have personalities, that's why fvcking awesome guys like you & me are not as common as they used to be.....

Most people will go with the flow & bend to this pop culture bullsh1t, unlike you & me

It's funny cause when anyone asks me if I have facebook i'm like "nah, it's for losers", & it crushes them like there full ego is attached to there facebook profile, it's kind of funny & sad at the same time, many times they would backlash at me & say sh1t like "just because you have no friends dosen't mean you should put down people that can add them on facebook", but I just let it slide cause it's not worth it.......