Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook, Myspace, IM = DEATH!!!!!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have added hotties you are interested in or are planning to for any of those internet services let me ask you this. So you like having women you are romantically interested in knowing when you are at home doing nothing playing on your computer, and removing even more sense of mystery from you? Do you like increasing your availability for them even more rather than doing the opposite which is what creates attraction in a woman?

I remember when I was still stupid in the game I used to get their IM, facebook, myspace and I was silly enough to believe i was scoring points every time I got them as a friend on any of those. It was only until I became smarter and started watching guys that actually are good with women that I started learning. If there is anything I have learned by watching guys that are actually successful with women and banging the really hot ones is that they always maintained a healthy distance from women in order to keep a frame of mystery and less availability. While most afc nice guys are out there doing the opposite and asking for the girl's phone number, msn, myspace, facebook, im. Why are you trying to include her into your life? Does she deserve that? Don't you know she can smell and tell your interest and needyness from a mile away

You think PUA's want girls to know what they are doing at any given time? Of course not. Even if you are a loser that spends all day on the computer as long as you don't let girls you are interested in see that it's fine. It's about letting them imagine what you might be doing rather than seeing it. Ask yourself would James Bond be asking hotties for their msn so he could chat them up on their internet? Of course not! You think the top PUA's are out there asking for their numbers and also for their msns and facebooks? Of course not! They are out there in the field getting numbers.

Anything besides the phone number makes you no different than another one of her GIRLFRIENDS. What if you get a girlfriend and she starts nagging you about adding you on one of those internet services? You could if you don't want to stand your ground and be a man. I sure as hell wouldn't be adding a woman that isn't yet official. I'm trying to do all I can to remain a mystery not become another one of her friends that is available for internet chat.

What do you think is going on psychologically in a girl's mind when she sees you log in to any of those services/talks to you often in any of those?

1. For one thing she knows you have a lot of free time available playing on the computer which is bad.
2. You have a lot of free time available FOR HER! Which of course is the opposite of what you should be doing to create attraction. Too much availability kills attraction in women. They want mystery and challenge in a man not Mr. Available not just in person or by phone but also online.

I ended up deleting all my accounts and making new ones in secret just to keep family there. If a girl I'm interested in asks me if I have any I tell them I do but I only use it for family. Watch their reaction closely as that answer will impress them as it shows you have some standards for yourself rather than lying by saying you don't which she knows you could but you chose not to because you have balls.

Im, facebook, myspace ARE FOR YOUR FRIENDS! Not women you are romantically interested in. Get that through your head and stop decreasing your aura of mystery and increasing your availability for women at the same time which are both death nails in creating attraction. Women should only be able to reach you by phone or in person, THAT'S IT!

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually get alot of friend requests from girls on facebook, lastfm etc...
but I can't meet them anyway so I maybe chat for a couple of minutes and then get bored.
What do I need virtual friends for?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad enough that people need to be told this, but even more depressing that some guys think that's really how you hook up with girls. Just because you're a series of 1's and 0's on a screen doesn't mean your in a relationship.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
It's sad enough that people need to be told this, but even more depressing that some guys think that's really how you hook up with girls. Just because you're a series of 1's and 0's on a screen doesn't mean your in a relationship.
You have to consider that most guys are afraid to talk to girls which is why they love facebook/texting. There's less risk for them sending over texts than an actual face to face or phone conversation.

Facebook keeps you from developing your game to the next level. The only way you develop your game to the next level is by talking to girls in person.

Appoloin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace, facebook and aim if utilized correctly all can produce results, just you need to keep the mystery alive. here is a prime example.

Facebook status: At home drinking hot chocolate.

A woman will read this and know exactly what your doing and her interest will be done right than.

Facebook status: On a Adventure finding that special someone.

You see the difference? she will think what are you doing what adventure are you on whos that special someone? And from there you just feed them bull****. Its that simple live and learn. Learn to create a mystery or become one.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
disagree. we live in a world that's technologically and virtually connected.

these things are nothing but ADDED VENUES to meet and seduce women.

so your thread is half right.... those who don't know how to use these things correctly SHOULD GET AWAY FROM THEM as fast as possible.

however, those of us who can use them effectively, SHOULD.

all most people need to know is that these places are just extended venues, and they need to be treated as such. if you can use them and show your game through them, then by all means, get on it!

if you can't, then you can't. but there's no reason to say that "in EVERY case, online communication is gonna fvck you over with women"

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have never gone out sarging/approached or gotten a single # from an approach in a real life situation you have no right to be saying you should be trying to hook up on facebook.

This is the root of the problem. AFcs who never approach a single woman in their life all of a sudden think that facebook is going to solve their problems.

First things first. You are not going to become a dj or improve your game by trying to hook up on facebook. You become a DJ by going out in the field and getting numbers. Once you do that then you can expand to online but not before!

Guys here are bypassing real life game because they are pu**es and going straight to facebook and myspace. This will do you more harm than good. Working your game out in the field not only improves helps you become a dj but it helps you become a man. Spending all day on facebook stalking hors is not going to do a damn thing for you.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You have to consider that most guys are afraid to talk to girls which is why they love facebook/texting. There's less risk for them sending over texts than an actual face to face or phone conversation.

Facebook keeps you from developing your game to the next level. The only way you develop your game to the next level is by talking to girls in person.
Fair enough. However, it's still not a solution to the real problem, which you do an awesome job of addressing here:

f283000 said:
If you have never gone out sarging/approached or gotten a single # from an approach in a real life situation you have no right to be saying you should be trying to hook up on facebook.

This is the root of the problem. AFcs who never approach a single woman in their life all of a sudden think that facebook is going to solve their problems.

First things first. You are not going to become a dj or improve your game by trying to hook up on facebook. You become a DJ by going out in the field and getting numbers. Once you do that then you can expand to online but not before!

Guys here are bypassing real life game because they are pu**es and going straight to facebook and myspace. This will do you more harm than good. Working your game out in the field not only improves helps you become a dj but it helps you become a man. Spending all day on facebook stalking hors is not going to do a damn thing for you.

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have facebook, thats it. i NEVER ask girls out or hit on girls through it though. facebook is a very powerful weapon in creating/exuding your 'social proof'. the crowds i hang out with is equally men and women. the girls always have their cameras with them. whether we are at a bar, a concert, or just at a friends house, its showing that i have a social life and that people like being around me. since girls are total AFCs, this gives women ive never met the opportunity to send me a friend request, usually followed by an inbox message from said woman. i never send friend requests or messages to random girls, it repulses me. id rather meet these chicks out and about. the downfall is facebook chat, it shows when you are online. im sure you can turn it off, but im usually so busy that its not an issue. im a mystery because im not a lazy piece of sh*t. im working, doing schoolwork, at the gym, or out with friends.

ditch your IM's etc... facebook is a pretty good tool for meeting women, but in this case you should let the women approach you. real men approach women in the real world.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imarockstar said:
ditch your IM's etc... facebook is a pretty good tool for meeting women, but in this case you should let the women approach you. real men approach women in the real world.
very well said but most of these guys have never approached a woman in real life and rely only on facebook. You should work on your game in real life before you even think about gaming online.

Drones200

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree for the most part with the creator of the thread but I have gotten girls thanks to Facebook. Since I broke up with my gf of 2 years about five months ago I have met two different girls thanks to facebook and have managed to have sexual encounters with them both. I stopped talking to the first one after our second encounter because she was getting too attached and it was meant to be a friend with benefits sort of thing and the second I am still talking to and seeing on a weekly basis and she has a bf.

Facebook can be your worst enemy and your good friend at the same time. In my opinion is all about the image that you give with your profile.

I'm 19 and just finished a 2 year college waiting to start my second 2 years at the university on Spring. I have no job at the moment so I have a lot of free time, my options with meeting girls around my age are limited and Facebook can be of big help and it has been.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appoloin said:
Myspace, facebook and aim if utilized correctly all can produce results, just you need to keep the mystery alive. here is a prime example.

Facebook status: At home drinking hot chocolate.

A woman will read this and know exactly what your doing and her interest will be done right than.

Facebook status: On a Adventure finding that special someone.

You see the difference? she will think what are you doing what adventure are you on whos that special someone? And from there you just feed them bull****. Its that simple live and learn. Learn to create a mystery or become one.
lol this is clever

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even have Facebook. I had it for a while because people wanted to add me to theirs - and then what? Completely meaningless. It is only for teenage girls of both sexes who shout "ME ME ME, SEE ME!"

However, I have gotten a girl's email address a few times. This was when I met a girl in the street, and I didn't think she would dare give me her phone number. So I found a reason to get her email address: I have a collection of pictures in Photobucket from different places, and I got to talking about one of those places with the girl, and then suggested I send her the URL to my pictures.

Then I sent the URL to Photobucket, and the girl is happy to see the pictures. She also gets to see me with other people in the pictures, which is good for social validation.

A few days later I send an email asking if she would like to go with me to an event. If yes, then I get her cellphone number, and we are off email.

Spartan301

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually disagree... a lot.

I have a facebook, and it's one of my big weapons in the world of attraction. Yes, I do go out. Yes, I do talk to women face to face. Yes, I have a life outside of the computer.

In fact, I use facebook as a window into my world and lifestyle. If your lifestyle is attractive, then why WOULDN'T you give women a glimpse of it through your facebook?

I'll be blunt, the whole 'air of mystery' thing can possibly just cover up the fact that you may not have an interesting life, and you're trying to stall the woman finding that out.

If you have a great life, have a great set of friends, do things that are intersting and fun, the most powerful way of getting that message across to women is by CONVEYANCE. As far as online goes, facebook is an incredible tool to convey who you are.

My personal tips on using facebook to up your attraction:

-Interesting pics. Try to reduce the club/party pics and add variety and dimensions to your photo albums. If you went to an interesting place, take pics and show them. Show candids, pictures of you in action.

-Put some thought in using quotes on your facebook page. Use quotes that you live by and exude your core beliefs and values. Yes, being a hard worker can be attractive. Being courages our determined can be attractive. Being imperfect, VERY attractive.

-Use status messages as a way you can have the outside world connect with you. Mention something about pop culture, and your take on it.

Ex from my own facebook:
"... just got back from seeing The Expendables. Other than a jarring camera, the movie was really good. Now I'll probably have trouble going to sleep."

-If all else fails, just go crazy with a status update that really sticks out (but you actually have to be involved in it)

Ex from my mentor's facebook:
" I'm actually gonna try eating a dozen eggs. Wish me luck"
....an hour later....
" Damn. I only got through 4. Oh well."

Hopefully this gave you a different take on facebook and the 4th dimention that is the internet. You'd be a fool not to take advantage. Best of luck

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spartan301 said:
I actually disagree... a lot.

I have a facebook, and it's one of my big weapons in the world of attraction. Yes, I do go out. Yes, I do talk to women face to face. Yes, I have a life outside of the computer.

In fact, I use facebook as a window into my world and lifestyle. If your lifestyle is attractive, then why WOULDN'T you give women a glimpse of it through your facebook?
I agree with you if you have an attractive lifestyle facebook can definitely be an advantage if you know how to use it.

However, most average guys do not have dozens of pictures of themselves with hot girls, pictures of themselves at the club, parties, traveling, doing exciting activities etc. If you got plenty of those than facebook can definitely showcase your social proof to the world. If you don't have any pictures of yourself with girls, at parties, traveling, doing exciting activities then adding a girl you like and she seeing you got no friends or life will only kill her attraction.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of you participating in this debate about media are failing to see how media as instruments contribute to get what you want from girls. You talk about creating mystery and creating windows into your lifestyle, but a mystery and a window is not what you want. You want a hug, you want a kiss, you want a *******.

In order to get a hug, a kiss and a *******, you need to get a date. In order to get a date, you need to invite her for a date and she needs to say yes. Facebook, Myspace, Instant Messaging and calling are ways to do this. Therefore, each of these instruments can be used.

However, you want to optimize the chance that the girl says ''yes'' to your invitation and therefore you ask yourself which instrument the best instrument is. By asking that question, you automatically assume that each instrument gives you a different chance of the girl saying ''yes'' to your invitation. However, you didn't base this premise on anything.

You can base the premise that different media give you a different chance of the girl saying ''yes'' on the difference in directness of the media. For example, emailing is less direct than instant messaging, and instant messaging is less direct than calling, because of the delay between sending and receiving. Therefore, which medium you choose depends of which level of directness a girl prefers.

So, to conclude this academic essay, all media can be used to get what you want from a girl and it's very unsure wether each of these instruments gives you a different chance of getting what you want from a girl. There are however, indication that the choice you make between the media depends on the level of directness the girl in question prefers

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, I can't believe this debate is still occurring since I semi-retired from this website in 2009.

New rule, newbies do NOT use them until you get experience in the real world. Go on this website to learn all you can, apply the information to your life, and then go out in the real world. That is what I did and it worked great.

Advanced DJs, use the websites and chat programs as tools in your "arsenal" of tricks because those that don't understand the game are scared of it, but those that understand it love it. Facebook, myspace (who the hell still uses it with facebook out there), and AIM just make it easier to reconnect with possible hookups (I have done so with an 8).

My summer was spent doing a bicycle tour from Niagara Falls, NY to New Orleans, LA via Georgia. My average status updates would be "Biked over 100 miles today to Spartanburg, SC" or how I helped someone rebuild a house. It just shows that I have a life.

It should never be used to unveil how boring your life. When I am about to post a status update, I always ask "Would I be impressed with this update?" If my answer is no, than I don't post it.

- comic_relief

DoItAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is too caught up in putting on an image for women.

Also like others have said, you can use facebook to your advantage. I met two HB10s on vacation and have a picture of them as my main pic and they're both facebook friends so prospective women know I actually know them and I didn't just get them to pose in the pic.

I also barely sign on facebook. Just use it to keep in contact with family and long-distance friends.

With women, it's effective because you can send them a message that they will answer, if not immediately, within a day or two, as opposed to playing the texting game or playing phone tag and getting flaked on.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
DoItAgain said:
OP is too caught up in putting on an image for women.
No DoItAgain, he isn't. This tip is about how to avoid giving the WRONG image of you.

EverybodyElse said:
[You're wrong. This is how you do it....]
Tips are primarily for AFCs anyway. People who know what they're doing can use whatever tool they know how to effectively use. Instead of telling him he's wrong, why don't one of you start your own tip explaining how to do just that.