Domo's Approach Journal

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out sarging for about 5 hours today

I started off bad, the first 3 hours were just blow outs and blowouts and blowouts... i realized i was looking for reactions and wasn't getting the reactions that i wanted. Then my friend told me... "Dude, they're people too, just be authentic with them. Say what's on your mind."
I'm pretty sure i got the right message from that because afterwards i started getting much better reactions. Went on a few "mini-dates" which consisted of walking around with girls that we met, holding their hands and shopping with them, embracing them etc.
Also i learned that to build my "state" it helps to make friends in the environment. So i came out of my pick-up mode and started just being friendly to people that passed by, having quirky conversations, etc.
In the end i ended up making friends in this place we were (out of town) And some girls remembered us from before, and would come up to talk with us again while we were relaxing and taking a break from sarging. The day started off bad, but then i ended up getting into it and had an overall great time.