Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Domo's Approach Journal

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright well i've read enough of this **** and i figure i need to read less and get out and experience/try and fail more. Sooo i'll start posting my approaches and what not, plus i figure it'll give me more motivation to approach, knowing i'll come back here and post my progress up.

Approach 1
Place: Boba shop in Los Angeles
Time: Late night

Me and my buddy that i currently turned on to this website see a few girls walk in, two are hb7 and one is a 4. They ask if they can borrow a chair and we say fine.
I ask him if he wants to initiate, he says nah so i immediately get up and approach.
I touch her shoulder and say, "I'll be needing that chair back"
I inform her that i'm joking and she smiles, and compliments my afro :D
I then talk to them for a bit, giving them all equal attention and making them laugh frequently, eventually transitioning my friend into the convo.
As he takes over, i ask for her name again, she gives it and asks mine, i reciprocate and then excuse myself.
No number close because i would probably never see them again since i was out of town.

Approach 2
Place: My Job
Time: Mid-Day

I come in to work to turn some things in and i notice a group interview is about to happen. This hb 8 keeps looking at me and i'm going through cabinets to find what i need. I make eye contact a few times with her and hold it until she looks away. This makes me believe she's interested, and there's a seat open next to her. So, i approach her and sit down. After a few seconds i say,
me "Hey, do you think you'll get the job?"
hb8 "Yep, i sure do"
me "Oh really, why's that?"
hb8 "Idk, i guess i'm just confident"

We talk for a bit and the conversation kind of dies down. I look at my phone pretending to get a message and say, "Hey, my rides here, i have to go. Nice meeting you though"
I then smile and leave
Idk what it is but i just didn't get a # close, i guess i need more experience and courage.

Last edited:

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
boba shop...they had to be asian chicks

best place in LA to pick up girls is club Avalon.....theres always a more girls to guys ratio...i would go there every week if i could(had lots of success there) but they only do the 18+ thing like MAYBE once a month, because it is a 21+ club

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 3
Place: Bboy Competition in L.A.
Time: Afternoon

I'm chillin drinking some water and i notice an asian hb7 walking past me continuously. I had seen her earlier and was pretty sure that she had a bf, but i figured that i should talk to her since she keeps coming around me, this is because i read somewhere in these forums that if a girl walks past you several times or unnecessarily, she's presenting to you opportunities to initiate her.
I say:
"You look lost, are you looking for something/someone?"
"Yeah, i'm looking for my boyfriend"
(i immediately lose interest)
"Oh, i see... maybe he's outside?"
"Yeah maybe... hey, i like your afro :)"
"Thanks, i like your beanie, it's very... grey"
i then laugh and say goodbye, we don't exchange names.

Idk what's up with these girls, it seems like they just love my afro for no reason
Either:
- it's awesome and girls genuinely love my hair
- they don't know what to say so they just compliment the most stand-out/obvious thing about me
- They compliment me in hopes that i'll compliment them in return

I'm not sure... either way, i need to find a legit response to when girls compliment my fro, because it happens A LOT
I'd say with about 70% of the girls i meet when by myself

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 4
Place: Fairgrounds
Time: Afternoon-Late Night

Okay well there's a fair that happens in my hometown every year, and i'd say this is the best possible place to pick up chicks, because pretty much everyone in my town 2k + people show up to get on cheap fair rides and watch semi-legitimate concerts. Anyways, i go the first night with some friends, and i ate some edibles before hand for a body high. There are plenty of attractive women, and i feel confident, but suddenly the hash oil kicks in, THC takes over and i go kind of into my zen mode. Zen mode for me pretty much consisted of me not talking to any girls that i hadn't met previously, but i'll say that i at least practiced some kino and conversational techniques with female acquaintances of mine. Pretty much the whole night i have approach anxiety and don't really talk to many girls that are outside of my comfort zone.
I consider that a big fat FAIL.

So i hit up one of my friends, a fellow aspiring Don Juan to come with me on another night of the fair. He shows up (a few nights later) and there are still cute girls, just not as many as the first night. We did many approaches this night, but i don't remember them all, and the ones i do i remember vaguely, so i'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

One approach, we're walking by and some girls come up to us to try to advertise a car company, asking us to wear the shirts for them.
I cross my arms and scratch my chin saying, "Well... what's the catch?"
"We're advertising...?" they respond.
I run some push and pull on the girl after the conversation gets rolling and she starts initiating kino and i'm getting IOI's out the ass, unfortunately, this girl is a RB6 at best, but one of her friends is an HB7, so i ask for her number. She declines and her friend (another RB6) tries to hook me up with original RB6.
She says, "Hey, you should get my friends phone number"
i say, "Oh, i'll do it in a second."
After that i make some small talk with the girl that i'm actually interested in and then leave with my friend, he had a little minisode himself but i wasn't paying much attention to his game.

Me and my friend (along with another who wasn't really sarging at all) make up this sort of bicycle thing where the middle man puts his arms around his friends and they lift him up while he pedals an invisible bike in the air. We, quite frankly, find this hilarious, and decide to try it to pick up girls by dropping off the person "pedaling" in front of a girl/ group of girls.
Unfortunately, every time we try this it ends in an epic fail, my favorite of all being when my friends drop me off in front of a group of three girls, i wave and say, "Hi, what's your name?"
The girl i spoke to doesn't look at me at all the just goes around me.
My friend and i start laughing uncontrollably after this and move on.

I hear music and start dancing, then afterwards me and my friend move on walking around, a girl sitting down with her friend, one UG3 and the other a RB6.5 speak to us.
UG - "Nice flares"
(Flares are a term for a bboy move and i'm surprised she knows it)
me - "Oh, you know what that is huh?"
UG - "Yeah blah blah blah blah"
I begin to walk away but my friend continues the conversation, so i come back and decide to participate.
RB - "Hey i think i know you from somewhere, do you go to ______?"
Me - "Yeah, i practice there every now and then"
(Rb starts playing with hair, showing IOI's)
RB - "What's your name?"
Me - "Domo Arigatoo"
RB - "Oh, that's a cool name, how old are you?"
Me - "I'm 12, how about you?"
RB - "OMG there's no way you're 12 you're lying! you have facial hair and everything!"
At this point i put on a very convincing facial expression and attest to the fact that i MUST be 12 years old, for some reason i love playing these kinds of games with girls that i randomly meet.
Me - "So how old are you?"
RB - "I'm 19"
Me - "Oh, you're 12 too? awesome."
RB - "Omg, no silly i said 19, do you want to see my ID?"
Me - "Sure"
She then pulls out her ID as i make other comments about her young age ;)
I then scrutinize her ID and point to the "12" in "2012"
Me - "See? you are 12, and you just said you were 19, i can't believe you lied to me. I can't trust you anymore..."
RB - "LOL OMG i never lied to you!!!"
At this point she's probably really confused but her attraction to me seemed to be rising. Honestly, she didn't look too bad, but she had the chest of a 12 year old, otherwise i would have probably gotten her digits.
After playing around with her like that for a while, me and my friend take our leave.

During the entirety of the night we totaled about 12+ approaches, some of them ending good, some great, and some horrible, but i like to think at the end of the day we had a lot of fun and gained valuable experience in cold approaching.

I'm pretty tired right now but if i remember clearly i'll try to post up more of our approaches and give more detail about my friend and our semi-wingmanship efforts.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff.
When someone compliments your afro just say "thanks, you're awesome" or "thanks, I like you already" and high five her. Or you can make fun of yourself somehow. In other words, keep it playful.

Don't:
-Respond to a compliment with another compliment, it wont come across as legitimate, but rather as a reaction.
-Use C&f lines to answer compliments.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 5
Place: Fairgrounds
Time: Afternoon - Late Night

I see a seven set of pure girls with an opening in the group, i decide to pounce. I used a pretty lame line but it was the only thing i could think of at the time because i approached before i could calibrate.
Me: Hey, you ladies know where i can get the best funnel cake around here?
Group: No, sorry.
There was one girl in the group who i'm sure had one of those, "I'm the ****" mindsets because she said, "No, Thanks." We'll call her HB 8
I look at her confused
Me: "What do you mean no thanks?"
HB8: "Oh, i thought you said (mumbles the rest to herself)
Me: "HAHAHA! You don't think i just go around giving girls free funnel cakes do you?!"
The whole group aside from her begins to laugh, but she gets a smile on her face.
She says some snarky remark, i don't clearly remember what it was.
Me: "Haha, you're not nearly good looking enough for me to give you a free funnel cake anyways."
then i begin to walk away
HB8: (with an astonished look on her face) "Wait... what?! Did you say i don't look good enough??"
Me: "Yeah, sure did."
HB8: "Wow, you're so rude, i hope your funnel cake is all burnt and nasty when you get it."
She's saying this in a kind of flirty way, idk how to explain it but i can tell she's playing around.
I laugh and begin thinking of a comeback but then one of my friends enters the set and puts his arm around the girl i'm talking to.
HB8: "Don't touch me"
She then backs off away from him and apparently she's the pack leader, because she makes a few more "Hope your funnel cake sucks donkey ****" remarks as she walks away, and the rest of the group follows her.
My friend yells some insult at her and i just shake my head in dissapointment.

I'm sure that if i really had the drive i could have grabbed her by the arm and kept the convo going, but i didn't.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 6
Place: Friend's Kickback
Time: Late Night

For this exact event, i'll just inform you guys on some experiments i ran. I was trying out some of the things i've learned such as DHV, Indifference, Boldness, Kino Reciprocation, etc. to see how they actually worked.
I have actually been improving my approach rate, but i'm pretty sure the booze was a major assisting factor in my amount of approaches this night.

I enter the kickback and see a group of strangers sitting around at a table with a few empty chairs available. I sit down at the table and slide my way into the convo. After making the group laugh a few times, a girl across from me, HB7 stands up and extends her hand to me, "I didn't get your name, what was it?"
Me: "Domo Arigatoo, pleased to make your acquaintance."
In that instance i was testing out DHV to see how well it worked, and instead of my having to introduce myself to the girl, she came to me.

I spot a girl who i think is in one of my college classes as she enters the party. She immediately goes around re-uniting with everyone. I don't really consider her attractive, she's a 6.7 but her voice is kind of manly. I try out a boldness excercise.
I walk up to her and her group she's socializing with, and point directly at her saying, "YOU"
She comes closer and says something, initiating kino. we have a short conversation, i don't remember the details because i wasn't too concerned about my choice of words, or what i had to say to her, i was just confident about myself. After a minute or two of conversation i excuse myself and approach a 2 set. (Edit: There was a point later on in that night where i'm pretty sure she was rubbing my nipple in a circle. It's weird how i'm remembering all this **** as my hangover wears off lol...)

I go up to the two set, one of them had been giving heavy IOI's all night. She wasn't neccesarily my type but i decided to act on her subtle advancements. We'll call her IB7 (interested babe/*****)
Me: "I'm sorry, have a introduced myself yet?"
HB7: "Yes, you have, you forgot about me already?"
IB7: "No, you haven't, my name is IB7"
i immediately forget their names, idk why i'm just really bad with names.
HB7 says something about me i don't agree with and i say, "Oh, okay then." and begin to walk away to talk to another girl.
HB7: "No i'm sorrryyyy! i was just kidding okay?"
i look at her for a second and then go back to my conversation with the girl
HB7 says something else apologetic and i go back to the 2 set.
I converse with them a bit, giving them equal attention and making them laugh. After a bit, i decide to isolate.
"Come with me, let's talk over here." (to HB7)
"So, how old are you? I'm just wondering because i recently turned 18."
HB7: "Oh, I'm 17"
i get a dissapointed look on my face
"Damn, you know what, i was going to give you a chance but it seems as though you're jailbait now..."
HB7: "No, i'm not you don't have to think of it that way"
Me: "Oh, yes i do, i'm not trying to go to jail know what i mean? lol"
HB7: "Well, we can just be friends you know."
Me: "Haha, sorry hun, but i have enough friends already."
HB7: "Wow how mean!"
Me: "Having friends is mean? okay sure. You know what? You should probably go back with your friend IB7."
after this i walk away and she does the same, giving me glances as she leaves.
I probably could have laid on some heavy kino, but i haven't had much experience isolating girls, i just wanted to try it out. Throughout the rest of the night when she's around me she'll say something along the lines of, "He said he won't be my friend, blah blah blah blah."

(Edit: I remember at one point during the night, i was dancing with IB7 and HB7 came by and said, "She's 16! Don't dance with her" then i stopped dancing with her and said, "Is this true?" IB7 said, "No, i'm 19 haha." Idk what that was for, maybe HB7 got jealous lol)

Later on as i'm sitting down i see IB7 sending some IOI's from behind the safety of her drink, so i call her over with my finger. She comes immediately and i slap my right leg twice, then she sits down on my lap.
"So i wanted to see what you wanted for christmas."
she laughs and wobbles around (idk exactly what to call whatever the fck she did)
We talk for a bit and then i say, "Let's go talk over there."
IB7: "What's the difference between here and there?"
Me: "Too loud over here."
i grab her hand and lead her over to the backyard.
we talk for a bit, i don't quite remember the conversation, but for some reason she began to seem reluctant. Maybe she had a bf at the party, she was nervous, or wasn't interested anymore, idk exactly what it was.
Despite that, i laid on some decent kino, putting my arm around her waist and surveying the party, asking her questions and what not, other kino transpired but my intoxication fogs my memory. I didn't kiss her, i really didn't want to because she wasn't my type of girl, but i did enjoy the practice. I find out later on from a friend that she had an "almost boyfriend" that was at the party. That may explain why she was reluctant.

I tell her to walk me to the house and i get a jello shot, then we leave the house together and part ways.

That's pretty much all that i remember from that night.

Last edited:

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 7
Place: College Campus

This was a pretty uneventful day. I was in a good mood for most of the day, but there just weren't very many attractive girls that i came across after patroling the campus. So, as i made my way to the bus station to leave, i spot a girl pretty far away and we're walking towards eachother. As we get closer i see her body, it's pretty nice, but i'm not sure about her face. She stops walking, just barely staying in my field of vision and begins texting. I walk past her and my approach anxiety tells me not to talk to her, "Bro, what if she's not cute in the face area? What if she rejects your advances? what if you run out of things to say?"

Then i stop.
I close my eyes, look at my inner AFC bastard and say, "Hey, guess what? **** YOU! What if she's hot? what if you get a number or more? What if it's a fantastic and fun conversation?"

So i turn around with a big grin on my face and approach her.
Me: "Who are you?"
HB7.5: "What...?"
Me: "Who are you?"

Her face is okay, not too bad but not ugly.
HB7.5: "What do you mean?"
Me: i chuckle, "It's a pretty simple question."
HB7.5: "I'm hb"
Me: "So what are you doing in this area?"
hb "I'm going to class, see you."
She then extends her hand and i just look at it with a chill composure
She puts her hand under my fingers and shakes my hand, then walks away.
I laugh to myself and she walks away to her class
As i begin to walk away i hear her shout, "Have a nice night okay??"
Me: "Yeah, you too."

Wasn't too eventful but it was my first of hopefully many approaches at my college.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 8
Place: College Bookstore
Time: Day/Afternoon

I walk into the bookstore with my friend to get some snacks, and one of the cashiers is a girl HB7.5 that looks familiar to me.

HB: "Next in line"
I walk up like a fkin boss (lol)
Me: "Hey, why do you look familiar?"
HB: "Oh, you went to my highschool."
we continue a light, fun conversation as i hand her my debit card
HB: "Can i see your ID?"
Me: "No."
HB: "Pleaaase?" (she puts on a cute face)
Me: "(Laughing) Alright, i guess i have to."
I can tell by her body language that she's feelin me, but i don't # close.
We talk a bit more and then i leave, holding eye contact with her and smiling as i walk out.
Unfortunately... i forget my backpack, so come back into the store and laugh saying, "Uh.. you didn't see that!"
She just smiles and giggles.

Later on in one of my night classes, we get a break, so me and another one of my friends go back to the bookstore for a quick drink. She's still working at the goddamn store lol.
(as i walk in)
Me: "Damn, you're still working here?"
HB: "Yep, it's an all day thing."
I then go grab a drink and go up to her to purchase it.

We talk again, she's a lot more flirty this time.
After some conversation, I give her my Id again and i have to sign some receipt
(as i sign)
HB: "Now all you have to do is work on your signature, you're going to be famous some day you know."
Me: "Hahah, yeah... of course."
After signing i look up at her slowly and hold eye contact for 3-4 seconds and then smile.
Me: "What's your number?"
(C0ckblocking Co-worker): "Wow, HB7.5, you're really getting numbers right now?"
HB: (ignoring the coworker) "It's xxx-xxx-xxxx"
Me: "Cool, i'm probably not going to call you though because my phones getting shut off tomorrow. I'll keep it just in case though ;)"
Then some dude that works there (obviously hating that i had the balls to ask for her #) says, "Hey, that's the rejection hotline number, hahaha"
Me: "Yeah, sure, then why does it have our area code? anyways... see ya."
I grab my bag this time (thank god) and leave with my friend.

Finally i fking number closed. I can feel myself slowly improving, soon i'll be able to approach any girl without worrying about the outcome.

The shiitty part is though, my phone is actually getting shut off tomorrow. I shot her a text and we had a quick convo.

Approach 9
Place: College Campus
Time: Day

Okay, i don't know if this technically counts as an approach, but i thought it was hilarious how this girl reacted. By the way, i've already known this girl, but we really haven't spoken that much.
HB9 walks by
Me:"Hey!"
she doesn't hear
Me:"Hey girl! Get over here with yo fine ass!" (in a mocking, "pickup" voice) btw those weren't the exact words but it was something similar.
HB9: "Oh hey domo, what are you doing here?"
Me: "*something*" can't recall what i said
She hugs me and then looks down at my shoe, "Oh, sorry."
she weighs about 90 pound so i didn't notice her stepping on my shoe
I bend down and sweep the dust off of my shoe.
Me: "Hmmm... damn you really just did that?"
HB9: "Haha it was an accident!"
Me: "Okay... you know what? you should probably leave before you step on the other one haha."
HB9: "Okay blah blah blah blah"
I then sit back down with my friend and resume our conversation.

About 2 minutes later i get a text saying "Domo!! Sorry for accidently stepping on your shoes!!! I feel bad "/ "

I just look at it for a few seconds and then start laughing, then i put my phone away.
After about an hour i remember the text, then i reply, "You owe me some suede cleaner yo."
she replied but i don't really recall what the reply was, i didn't reply back.

Idk why but girls are always apologizing to me profusely whenever they mess up. That never used to happen.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 10
Place: Out of Town Mall

Me and my friends decide to visit some malls out of town to get in some sarging. So, we enter the first mall and within five minutes i see a two set of a couple cute girls walking out of a store, i immediately walk up to them and put my hand one of the girl's arm.
Me: "Hey, what's your name?"
HB7.5: "Don't touch me..."
she then looks away and walks away with her friend.
I laugh and shrug it off and then move on. Now that i look back, i realize that i could have said something like, "Dont-touch-me? what an interesting name, it must be Chinese."

Either way, i always think of something clever to say after the fact (very irritating), hopefully i'll be able to think quicker in the future and can increase my success rate :D

I walk into a halloween store and see an Hb7.5 so i walk up to her
Me: "Hey girl, what's your name?
HB: "I'm Hb 7.5"
Me: "Oh really, what are you doing here?"
she starts walking away
Me: "Oh, okay, i guess people don't like talking in this town -.-"

We hit up the next mall, right when we walk in i see a four set, and since i have two people with me, i decide to go for it with a "high-risk" approach. I do a pirouette, two spins and then extend my hand to her.
Me: "Hey there, who are you?"
she tries to keep walking but my two wingmen block her path an introduce themselves. Two of her friends keep walking but we now have a 2-2 set.
Me: (looking at the friends that left) "Hey, you're just gonna ditch your friends like that? You guys are fcked up!"
One of the girls, Hb8 laughs, but she doesn't come over.
I turn back to the original girl, Rb6 and continue talking to her, but she seems really hesitant and wanting to leave. Eventually she just slips through my friends and they disappear.

Next me and my friend see a 2 set of girls and try an approach we call the "moses" which is when one person puts their hands together in the middle of the two girls, and separates them, isolating one girl while wingman comes to talk to the other girl.

I walked up to the two set and ran the moses, then initiated some light kino and began conversating with HB8. She immediately crosses her arms when i start talking to her, so i call her out on the bull****.
Me: "What's this? (cross my arms) What are you getting defensive for?"
HB: "Oh, haha, *mumble*" she then uncrosses her arms and flips her hair
Me: "Haha, wtf you think i'm going to kidnap you or something? let's be real."
She starts laughing and everything seems fine.
It's at this point where my mind goes completely blank and i just start with boring azz fluff talk. I make the mistake of reacting to her facial expressions of "awkwardness" and this in turn makes me feel awkward and changes my mood. I should have just ignored her negative cues and kept on being a smooth sailer. As we're talking i say to myself, "Man, you didn't come her just to talk to her did you? what do YOU want to do Domo?!"
I decide i want to kiss her.
Me: (i move into her intimate zone and put my arm around her waist)
"So is this the first time you've kissed a guy in the mall?"
HB: (she gets a look of confusion/rejectiveness on her face and pushes my arm away)
"Sorry, i'm taken."
Me: "Hmm, i see. Well peace then." (then i rub her arm and leave, my wingman comes with me).

[there were more approaches this day but they were pretty much all fails and i can't remember them too well]

The results of that approach ****ed me up for the rest of the day, for some reason i just couldn't approach, idk if it was because my cohorts were pressuring me into approaching or just because i was too dependent on the outcome or fear of another awkward conversation.
Either way i was a chode for pretty much the rest of the day.

In conclusion, i'm glad i approached because a few months ago i wouldn't have had the balls to approach any girls at all. I'm slowly progressing, and i'll hopefully have a breakthrough soon.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crew Party + Idea Venting

Sup everyone. I consider this post to be one of major analysis on my part. All of my other posts have been just to inform you of my progress but this is one in which i'd like some feedback.

So, let me begin.

MISTAKE i made:
Smoked weed before the party.
- Ever since i stopped smoking on a regular basis, the one time in a blue moon that i do it, my mind can't seem to handle the high like it used to. My brain will go into hyper analysis mode and i start using sooo much energy just thinking that i rarely have enough left to talk.
It sucks.

I get to the venue pretty early, me and my crew set up everything. You should have seen the refrigerator, there wasn't one square inch of the thing that didn't have alchohol in it. Before we leave, we smoke out of a vaporizer (i couldn't turn down the opportunity). And keep in mind that at this point, i've been social and completely comfortable with myself. After a few hits, i begin to get really talkative and opinionated, but after a few minutes something changes, my brain goes into hyper analysis mode and i just stop talking completely, i feel uncomfortable, etc. We then leave to go get a dance session in for a few hours and then we come back, and the party begins. People start showing up, music gets turned on and it's pretty hype.

I play a game called groucho ball and i get RAPED. One of my crew members that's playing is trying to get me wasted and i'm drinking to the point where i'm about to regurgitate while drinking. There is 2 seconds maximum where i don't have a cup in my hand. After a few games i'm feeling less concerned of other's opinions, and i'm getting more talkative. But there's still that feeling of anxiety in the back of my mind.
One of my friends, we call him Quasi, shows up and is live as hell. He starts talking to me about approaching a girl, i give him a bit of advice and tell him to go for it. He tries and fails. He points out a girl for me to talk to and i immediately get up and go over to her. Now let me tell you guys this, i usually freestyle when i cold approach, but that hasn't been working too well for me lately, so i decided to come with her with an opening that i learned from the "Flawless Natural" installment.

Me: Hey there, i'm sad.
Hb8: Okay...
Me: I need a kiss
Hb8: Sorry, i can't do that
Me: ...but i'm sad
she tries to dodge me then i step in front of her
Me: You're just going to let me sit here in woe?
Hb: I guess

Then she leaves
i failed pretty hard, last time i use other people's material.

10 jello shots and 2 drinking games later, i'm on another level. I'm pretty much just acting on impulses, i dip into my mind every now and then to pull out a view pieces of advice for the situations that i'm in, but that's about it. The girl i talked to earlier is sitting with her friends and one of my crew mates is sitting there as well, so i sit down with them. My friend has been laying down on some game on her friend for a good 30-40 minutes now, and he hasn't been getting anywhere. I probably shouldn't have intervened but there weren't many available girls at the party and my drunken urges were telling me, "GET LAID!"

Something on my head feels really strange. I feel up there and i have an enormous sombrero on my head! I have no ****ing idea how it got on there but i think it's amazing lol. The girl that my friend is gaming up looks at me and comments on my sombrero
HB8: "Hey, i love your sombrero"
Me: "Drunken response" (can't remember for shyt)
She then leans over my friend and starts talking to me, i can tell she's interested.
After we've been flirting for a while my friend puts his hands out and says, "I'm stopping this."
At first i'm surprised, i had completely forgotten that he was there! lol
It was probably a **** move what i did, but i was just doing as i pleased. I got up and left for a while and went on some vaguely remembered adventures.

After some time i come back and he STILL hasn't sealed the deal. So he leaves, and i sit down next to her.
Hb8: Can i touch your afro
Me: Hell no, you have to be special for that
Hb: oh... okay then :(
I then scoot in close to her
Me: I have a question for you
she comes closer
HB8: What?
Me: You have to be completely serious alright? no lying.
Hb8: Okay i won't
Me: Are you ticklish?
Hb8: Yeah i am :)
Me: Where at?
Hb8: I'm can't tell you
Me: Well then i'm going to find out
I then start feeling around on her until i find it, and then she starts laughing
I then put my arm around her, and i use the same line i used on the other girl earlier, the whole, "I'm sad i need a kiss" thing.
I don't remember for the life of me what she said in response to this. But i know it was a bull**** answer.
It's at this point that she started playing hard to get, and tantalizing me.
She put her arm around me and started sliding her hand up and down on my chest down to my abs and said, "Oh i can't kiss you because blah blah blah"
I didn't hear a word she said, i just heard her kino
Then i moved my hand to her thigh and started sliding my hand up, but she stopped me and took my hand off.
Then she put her arm around my neck and touched my afro
Hb8: Hehehe! i did it! I touched your fro
Idk why but for some reason i felt played at this point, almost like she was doing all that just so she could touch it. And this bytch had her hands all over me but wasn't letting me touch her the same way.
I just said **** it and left.

I came back later and she was doing the same ****. She was pretty much the only girl that night that i could have hooked up with, but she wasn't being receptive anymore, so i nexted the ***** and hung out with others.

That's pretty much all you guys need to know that happened that night.

Now, here comes the part inspired by my THC induced thoughts during the experience, let's call this the technical side of socializing.

During the peaks of my high, i wanted to do things, but i just couldn't do them, it was like some all powerful force in my mind was saying, "Yeah, you want to do those things... but this might happen if you do. That will be awkward. Don't do that."
It was really pissing me off that i was listening to these thoughts because that seems so AFC, and i knew better than to listen. But it was just so hard to disobey. Seriously, before i drank, saying a single word was like lifting a fckin Mac Truck with my left arm. I was in observation mode.

The conversation in my head pretty much went like this over and over and over for anything i wanted to do. It was the most AFC paradoxical loop EVER!
- Do what you want man. Don't worry about other's opinions of you ;)
- Okay... well i want to be quiet and watch everyone, that's pretty enjoyable
- Dude wtf?! You're supposed to be socializing! How are you going to become the outgoing, entertaining, smooth talker you want to be by obvserving everyone?! you already know enough, now act!
- But in order to be a man i have to act on my intentions right?
- Yes
- Okay well i don't want to talk, that's my intention.
- You'll never improve that way
- Okay... fck man. Fine
Then i would say something, become social for a bit but it felt like i was Forcing it, it was NOT cool.

There was one point when i was high as hell but i was talking to one of my intellectual friends. Talking then was about as easy as Zeus lifting a feather. There was no pressure or weight and i didn't have to force it, because it was an interesting topic, and he could keep up with me and my theories and not just say... uh, yeah man that's cool.

Anyways... the simple solution to this is to NOT SMOKE. Which is what i plan on doing, but i'd like to hear your input on this type of situation. If any of you have ever been through this, how did you get through this or make yourself become motivated to speak? Because there are some moments when i'm sober (while rare) that i feel this way.

Also, this is completely unrelated to that night but i have a question. Ever since i learned this DJ ****, i think i've changed a bit too much. In the past, i could get girls, i just couldn't keep them. Now i get girls less, but it's easier to keep the ones that i do.
Now, do you think that this is because i'm weeding out all of the girls that just want an orbiter for a man, or because i'm nexting bytches too fast.
An example would be the girl from the party, i'm sure that if i had been more persistent, i could have at least made out with her, but i nexted her really quickly.
Also with girls that i meet, if they aren't exactly how i want them to be, i next them. I feel like this is being too picky and i'd have much more success if i gave girls more of a chance, but after i get to a certain point of me putting effort into getting a girl i think, "Bro, you're pursuing her too hard right now, you're being a chode, an AFC for god's sake!"
Then i back off and expect her to chase after me, this works sometimes and sometimes means like 1/10 times.
Would you suggest putting in a lot more effort, or what? I just need some opinions.

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good journal Domo.

Don't sit back and wait for women to chase you. They do it occasionally but the majority will not make a big move because they are afraid of rejection and/or they have a lot on their plate so they are only dealing with the guys that show interest and that they are feeling.

Your goal with each interaction is to show her why she should want to get with you instead of all of the other guys. It isn't just about chasing her around, or bragging about how much you can bench press... it is about displaying how you are a prize.

So again, I say put in more effort because you get a lot more experience that way. It is easy to give up at the first sign of resistance or the first time she doesn't respond back within 5 minutes to a facebook message you sent. Becoming great is about pushing harder where others gave up. You will either get rejected or get further than you did the last time.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Good journal Domo.

Don't sit back and wait for women to chase you. They do it occasionally but the majority will not make a big move because they are afraid of rejection and/or they have a lot on their plate so they are only dealing with the guys that show interest and that they are feeling.

Your goal with each interaction is to show her why she should want to get with you instead of all of the other guys. It isn't just about chasing her around, or bragging about how much you can bench press... it is about displaying how you are a prize.

So again, I say put in more effort because you get a lot more experience that way. It is easy to give up at the first sign of resistance or the first time she doesn't respond back within 5 minutes to a facebook message you sent. Becoming great is about pushing harder where others gave up. You will either get rejected or get further than you did the last time.
Thanks for the advice, i'll keep it in mind. Sometimes i'll get a girls number and text/call her a few times and then just never look at her # again. I guess i should be more persistent. I'll do that and see if it changes my success rate :D

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Domo, enjoyed the journal.

In regards to your hesitation by the surplus of incoming thoughts, you're experiencing a condition called 'Paralysis by analysis'.

A person scrutinizes a situation so severely, the many options and outcomes they arrive at removes them from making any action at all. Essentially, they overwhelm themselves with too many decisions to actually make one. Read more about it; Wiki has an article on the subject.

This is easily avoidable, however, by never giving yourself time to think. You seem to believe your particular condition that night is contingent on drug use, but hardly. You can be completely sober and still suffer from over-analysis, or what you experienced that night. You seem to know what you are doing in general, and I'm glad you are actually enjoying approaching. Some individuals make it more of a task than a truly enjoyable, fun experience.

The only advice I'll give you is to have a defined goal. Ultimately, what are you trying to do with these women? Date them? Have sex? I noticed you've been simply testing DJ techniques and, after they are either successful or not, you, more or less, walk away from the situation.. This is your answer to why you don't close, or get pass kino. Ask yourself what am I trying to do with this female? If it's just testing techniques, then you've been getting the results you deserve. If you're looking for something more dimensional, then yes, you've been ending your events prematurely. All the DJ stuff takes a second, sex takes a minute, and a relationship takes time.

Decide which of these you are after, adjust your attitude accordingly, and your outcomes will reflect it.

Good luck.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright peeps, i've been watching a lot of RSD lately... and it honestly has changed my outlook on "game" sooo much. All of the things i learned on here seem so trivial, but it did help me get out of my AFC ways, i'll give it that. Though it did help me in that respect, i'll admit that it really doesn't help you after you reach a certain point. What i've learned on this site has told me the foundation of getting women, the things that you should NOT do, and basic common sense that i may have overlooked before. RSD has helped change me as a person and i'm a much happier and care-free guy now...
I've done a lot of changes with myself when it comes to socializing, I'll say hi to strangers, talk to people i'd never usually talk to, and put myself into what i used to think were uncomfortable sitiations or places where i "don't belong" and it usually turns out fine. My limitations i set of myself have been slowly peeling away to show my core self.

Anyways. I've been doing a fair amount of approaches, but i'll just post my most recent adventure, so you can see how i've changed.

Last night i went to a halloween party, perfect excuse for girls to dress up in slutty attire and get away with it lol.

So i get to the party and say what's up to friends and what not, then i go inside and there's music, but nobody is dancing. This really fresh song comes on and i just go crazy, i'm dancing and idgaf so people start gathering around and cheer me on. I kind of started a little dance cypher and a lot of people started dancing after that, I left and met up with some other Don Juans that i introduced this website to.

I talk to one of my friends and there's a HB8.5 next to him, she's reeaaaally cute, but i didn't want to fk up my friend because it seemed like he was getting at her. She wanted to touch my fro and i say, "Ehhh, idk i mean nothings free in life."
Then my friend chimes in, "Come on bro, just let her touch it, for me man."
"Alright just because she's your friend." Then i let her touch it.

After this, i got a look from her, it's a subtle look, but it's that look where you know she digs you, it's hard to explain. I'd catch her gazing at me every now and then when i was socializing with my other friends.
I don't think you guys realize this, but this happens SO OFTEN and my afro is such a big unintentional part of my game, i'll start thinking of more creative responses to the question but bytches just love touching my hair.

I must be exuding this strange aura recently because lately i've noticed that girls will introduce themselves to me or ask about me more than they used to... I guess it's that confidence i feel inside being communicated through subtle gestures and mannerisms.
Well i'm talking to a group of people and making them laugh, etc. Then this asian girl, says "Hey, what's your name?"
I answer her and go back to what i was saying
She starts asking questions about me to the group, "Wait wait hold on, but what about you?"
Stuff like that. Idk why she's doing this lol

I break off from the group (this whole night i'm pretty much a wandering nomad) then come back later and a really awesome song is playing. The girl i met earlier, we'll call her HB7.5 is talking to her friend so i grab her by the waist and start dancing with her. After the first song i walk over to the wall and grab her by her hand, leading the way, then i pull her close to me and she grinds on me while i'm on the wall. It's at this point that i realize that i have her wrapped around my finger, so i decide to isolate.
Me: "Let's go outside"
HB7.5 "okay"
(idk why she was so cooperative, i'm used to girls resisting when i try to isolate haha)
Then i take her outside and she's stumbling, barely able to stand. I didn't realize how fcked up she was xD
So i go against the fence and pull her to me around her waist and hold her close so we talk for a bit. I was going to make out with her... but i just didn't, idk if it's because she was so drunk and i felt bad or what but i said, "Hey, you're too much right now... You should go back with your friend."
"What?! what do you mean i'm too much??"
"Come on, lets go."
Then i take her back to her friend and dance with some other chicks.

A girl from my class shows up in some kitty cat outfit (HB8)
"Hey! Domo_Arigatoo! What's up?"
"Oh ****, what's up HB8"
I then put my arm around her and continue the conversation
we talk for a bit and the dreaded boyfriend mention comes in to play
"So yeah my boyfriend blah blah blah"
I immediately start to lose interest, i wish she had told me during class that she had a bf, but i guess it's because now that she saw me as a sex-worthy male she had to let me know her boundaries...
I keep my arm (the claw) around her the whole time until we part ways.

I pretty much just grab any girl i want to dance with and they go with it, didn't realize it was that easy, i usually had rejection anxiety about that kind of stuff.

Can't remember much else that was that big of a deal that night...
If i remember anything else then i'll update.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD has some pretty good stuff. I listen to it in my car every few months, but the big benefits is when you have some experience to relate to when you listen to it again.

As for the girl whom you said was too much, she got drunk for a REASON: so that she can justify all the slutty things she would do with you that night by saying "Oh I was so drunk and it just happened!"

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
As for the girl whom you said was too much, she got drunk for a REASON: so that she can justify all the slutty things she would do with you that night by saying "Oh I was so drunk and it just happened!"
Yeah bro sooo true. Now that i think about it... that makes a lot of sense, i've heard girls say that before plenty of times and i didn't realize i was in the exact situation to turn her into one of those girls.

It's funny how powerful emotions are over women...

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Party Log 1 (December)
Okay shyt... sup guys hahaha i've been sarging a lot more lately thanks to my friend Souliean. (he's been providing the transportation)

Anyways... yeah me and him went to this party last night, here's the rundown:

We walk in, and we're pretty hyped up because we just came from Redondo at a Bboy Competition. So we walk in and immediately the lighting and music is just AWESOME! A bunch of colors, a sort of disco/searchlight is moving around and the music is great, switching between hip-hop, house, hype, hype, and hype lol.

So we walk in and i'm a tad bit stifled, considering i don't know ANYBODY at this party. I look around, there's some cute girls but NOBODY is dancing. I'm like, wtf? The music is great, the vibe is great, and nobody is dancing... wtf?

So i just start going wild and dancing and enjoying myself (i'm pretty much the only one) Then a cypher circle opens up and me and my friend take over and just rock the circle. One mexican dude hops in, he was pretty cool.
Anyways, let's get to the bishes.

I see this HB9 and she's pretty fly... i see her dancing with her girl friends and they're getting REALLY touchy with eachother, so i assume that they're lesbians or something and don't approach.
Then i see another chick, HB7.5 so i come up behind her, grab her arm and pull her to the middle of the dance floor, she looks back and resists, so i put my arm around her waist and try to pull her close but she resists HARDER! fk me right? So i just give up and go look for another chick.

I see this girl, HB7.5 and her friend RB5.5, so i ask my main man Souliean "Yo, can you wingman for me, grab the girl on the right so she doesn't protest when i take her friend ok?"
He agrees and i go in.
Unfortunately, RB5.5 positions herself out of "grabbable" means and i pull HB7.5 by her arm to the floor
She mumbles something and tries to leave
I come up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder and say, "Yo, wtf you don't like to dance?"
she says, "Oh, i'm leaving right now..."
"Really? ahh damn."
So i give up.
Guess who i see 20 minutes later? THE SAME BYTCH WHO SAID SHE WAS LEAVING!! LOL

Then the chick i saw earlier, HB9 comes into my sight again and i figure, well, if she's a lesbian, then the worst that will happen is well... i get rejected! HAHAHA!

So i go up and push a few people out of the way and put my arm around HB9 and her "lesbian lover"
I look at the less attractive girl and say, "Mind if i borrow your friend for a bit? I'd like to dance ;)"
"Um... no, that's my girlfriend"
"Really? (i then look at HB9) Hmmmm... well dancing isn't cheating is it? Let's go!"
Then HB9 just sort of looks at her "gf" like, what do i do?
UGLY ****BLOCKING ***** SAYS, "No, i don't share!"
"Oh, come on sharing is caring, and you've been hogging her all night"
"Nope, can't do that."
"Whatever, see ya."

I just dance my ass off the rest of the night and have a great time, meeting new peeps, and trying to get as many people to dance as possible.
then Souliean comes up to me and says, "Yo... you got my back?!"
"For what?"
"Do you have my back or what?"
"Uh.... alright man i got you!"
"Let's go!"
We walk into this two set, and Souliean opens on this HB8
She promptly runs away and hides behind her friend LOL
Souliean shrugs it off and switches to her friend, i wingman him and come in to relieve him when he "runs out of things to say"
Ultimately, this girl is pretty boring so we just leave, it was a one sided convo.

We go back to dancing our asses off, this whole time i've been noticing that the first girl that i grabbed and "rejected me" was eye ****ing me. Every time i looked over at her she was staring into my eyes. But she had her chance, so i said **** her.

After an awesome night of dancing and partying, i decide to be the bigger man, i go over the the UGLY ****BLOCKING ***** and say goodbye to her, giving her a hug with a smile, then i go up to HB9 and hug her saying goodbye and this, "Hey, what's your name?"
"HB9"
"Ahh okay, do you have a facebook?"
"Yeah :)"
"What's your last name...?"
"H_______" (music is blasting)
"What????"
"It's H_______"
i just shrug, **** it. Then i take my leave.

Needless to say, me and Souliean MADE the party. Before we came, nobody was dancing, everyone was in their tight little circles, but after we came, we turned up the hype, got everyone mingling, and made a lot of acquaintances.

I say mission was a success.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to another party tonight...

Once again nobody was dancing, so i went on the dancefloor by myself and started dancing until a little crowd grew, then once a few people started dancing i left. There were really no cute girls but i decided to wait it out until more showed up since we arrived a bit early.

Later on, some girls show up, and i'm getting IOI's from this one latina girl, so after procrastinating for like 20 minutes... i go up to her from behind and start dancing with her. She looks back at me and when i put my arm around her waist she leaves and runs over to her friends LOL
My friend told me that i come in too hot, with 120% intent when i should have 100%
So i keep that in mind and try to be more "gentle" with my next approach.
A 5 set comes in and forms a little circle on the dance floor, NOT DANCING AT ALL! (I honestly don't understand why people come to parties, go to the dance floor, and never dance...) Anyways after procrastinating once again, my friend says, "We're leaving soon" so i decide it's now or never.
I approach the set (they're not a circle anymore at this point) and put my hand "gently" on HB7.5's shoulder
"Hey, i really love this song, and i always dance with someone to it... You're the one this time, come on."
"I can't, i'm sorry"
*give her a look* then we start bull****ting for a while as i try to pursuade her
"Give me one good reason that you can't dance, and i'll leave, it has to be GOOD though."
"Uhm, idk i can't dance with guys"
"Oh, so you can't dance with girls? great, lets go!"
*i then put my hand on her back and try to lead her to the dance floor but she resists*
She starts laughing and i make a few jokes and then she offers her friend to me, i was stupid, i accepted when i should have stayed persistent on the original girl. When i took her friend as an offer it put out the message that i would take anything i could get.
Anyways the same bull**** happened with her friend, the whole, "I dont' dance with guys" LIE that every girl says >.<

Anyways i was tired at the end of the night from dancing non stop for 3/4th's of the party. If there were more prospective girls i probably would have got more sets in but that wasn't the case. I decided to stay completely sober at this party by the way, i'm trying to do that from now on so i can work on my core game rather than relying on "liquid courage"

Anyways, can somebody tell me their experiences at parties?

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i decided to leave this website for a bit and actually go out and do a LOT of approaches. Listening to the people on here kind of set my bar low and i started limiting myself to just meager approaches with no kino or anything.

Well, this past week me and my friend went out just about every day of the week to the mall to improve our skills.

At first we just opened sets to talk, and get comfortable conversing with random girls.
The first day was cool, at first i was nervous but eventually approaching random sets got easier. Our last set was a 3 set and we sat down with them and talked for about an hour, got their numbers and left, they were actually some really cool chicks, they had some witty comebacks too.

Second day i crossed the indifference threshold for the first time, i got to the point where i would approach ANY hot girl no matter how big or small the set without fear and it worked out pretty awesome.

Third day i felt kind of off, wasn't doing that well but i started amusing myself and saying random **** that i found funny. Approached a 3 set and i gave this girl a spin hug, then held her for a while, we talked about bull**** for about a minute then i pushed her up against the wall. She said, "I need to text my boyfriend."
my reply: "That's just fantastic..."
then i went in for the makeout
at first she was surprised, but then she got into it, we stopped for a second then started making out again.
afterwards i asked if she really had a bf and she did LOL
her friend started freaking out and kidnapped her
before she left i gave her a goodbye hug and she said i was a really good kisser.
Honestly, i hadn't made out with a girl for a year before that, so i guess it really has nothing to do with your kissing skills, only your attraction level.
Don't remember much from the other days, pretty much just convos, no makeouts

Today had a bad day, i was really tired and the mall was DRY, no cute girls and the few that were there had body guards (parents, boyfriends, etc.)
still approached about 8-10 sets anyways just for the hell of it.

I'm learning that kino is a huge factor in what your attraction level is, the words you say become less important and R.A.S. is EXTREMELY important. When you're talking to a girl if she starts texting or looking around or ignoring you, just shout HEY! and they snap right back into the convo, it works wonders :)

Anyways that's about it, i might start updating again once i get more makeouts or get some poossay lol