Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BIG BOOTY Women, the Ultimate Measuring Standard of a DJ's Progress

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Big-Booty *****es are a always nice to fk in your playa stage but when it's time to settle down I rather get a petite skinny girl. Not to mention these big booty *****es in Atlanta heads have been boosted by the trick and simp nggas. Thus them having delusions of grandeur. Meaning most likely they are double d!ck cluthing hos, golddiggers, and think they deserve something for them just having body.

I don't know where you live but that is how it is in Atlanta.
TBH, and I live in Atlanta too so I second this. A lot of Atlanta women feel entitled i.e. think they're the real housewives. So many men out there try so hard and drive up the price of love, sex, and companionship in the process. Hell, even the strippers think they're entitled to a Falcons player. See it all the damn time, even in the lower class neighborhoods.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trolling but sincerly I cant see the difference between those girls and random fat ones, is that they are fat only in their ass?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
This is more insightful than I had first understood it. Now I have a clearer picture. I liked it. Fair enough.

Out of curiosity, what happened with that girl you met in the gas station? :D
Ok. by chance my roommate bagged her fine hoodrat friend. So me and him were definitely trying to set up a 2 on 2 thing. We would text for the next couple of days and chop up game and she told me she was down to chill. So one day I told her I was going to take her to Zaxby's because I was feeling good. She said she was down and I told her I would call her back when I touched down back at school. So an hour later I call her because I'm back at my apartment. She didn't even pick up. So I just decided to delete her number as that was a clear flake.

This was all in the beggining of August. Her hoodrat friend kept flaking out on my roommate and even told him she was talking to a dude. Up until last month he was still trying to bag her. He was doing the ol "wanna smoke" routine. I'm sitting there like this girl will come and smoke your weed and straight up bounce. Now I don't smoke because it is just not my thing so I never really understand why a dude would give a girl free weed in thoughts that they would sleep with you.

It's funny though because a couple days later I had seen her crossing a crosswalk at school. I was driving to the store and she was starring at my whip. So the music was blasting and the subs were in the back so everyone was staring. I rolled down my window and gave her a nod as I sped off. The girl was smiling so hard! But to be real that didn't even matter. She was already charged to the game and I was focused on other chicks.

rhodey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Frank NO point of aruging with these guys, your dealing with guys who thinks a girl like this is a land whale

Yet when you ask them to post pics of their girls you get no response or some picture of Heidi Klum...

:rolleyes:
She is and your fly is open.:crazy:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
In the movies of my childhood the Women all had child bearing hips,which would seem a gentle euphamism for big booty....then for most of my life they went out of fashion,in fact at one time Twiggy look a likes were the go....I have missed out on this new fad,and am not sure that it is not an isolated phenomena,certainly not in evidence on the big screen or fashion magazines nor in centrefold bunnies...so someone tell me are such Women really the epitome of Female Beauty again?