BIG BOOTY Women, the Ultimate Measuring Standard of a DJ's Progress

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right...Jennifer Lopez's ass might be going too far perhaps but that's one of the ideal examples I can think of. Do you consider her fat? This is just to give you an idea of some of the asses I'm talking about here. Some of them are also referred to as pear-shaped asses or apple bottoms, bubble butts, etc. Not trying to be stereotypical but if you really want to have the best feel for what a big booty woman looks like, most black women are more blessed in that domain.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already made this point much earlier. Big ass =/= fat. What the OP and I are referring to are thin women with plump, FIRM and ROUND booties. NONE of that fat, sloppy cellulite stuff. I don't know how anyone in their right minds could touch that.

Same goes for a lot of these hollywood actresses and Victoria Secrets models. Sure they may look pretty with their hair done and a face plastered full of makeup but I wouldn't touch (the honest truth) the overwhelming majority of these fake, anorexic looking, flat ass snobs unless you paid me. I find that the majority of guys on this site are the same kind of dudes who would break their necks for those kinds of women. But hey... to each their own.

Last edited:

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
All right...Jennifer Lopez's ass might be going too far perhaps but that's one of the ideal examples I can think of. Do you consider her fat? This is just to give you an idea of some of the asses I'm talking about here. Some of them are also referred to as pear-shaped asses or apple bottoms, bubble butts, etc. Not trying to be stereotypical but if you really want to have the best feel for what a big booty woman looks like, most black women are more blessed in that domain.
I get the idea. J-Lo's booty is universally beautiful. No questions, thanks for the clarification.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Women with Plump, Firm, Round, Bubble Butts prefer masculine, confident, well-built men. If you're more of a shy, nice guy type, you'll have to significantly work on your self confidence and built to attract those types of women if you do like them, because for sure, they'll make your heart bleed and shut you down with blunt coldness. It's true dating isn't fair but these particular women see no reason to settle for anything less than what they like and I LOVE them for that because it forces more men to learn to MAN UP. Again, these category of women aren't for everyone...

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is funny. I like very petite women & tend to think they are the most desireable. I just broke up with a chick because her ass was getting too big for me. To each their own!

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

@Yuppaz: I agree with you, bro. To each his own. I personally just don't see myself getting with a petite, flat ass woman. I'm just not attracted to them. And as I said, if you're a DJ and really wish to test how much progress you've made in the game, the big booty types are a great testing source because they are naturally more difficult, more complicated and more demanding than the average woman.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

An example of a woman who has the sort of shape I'm referring to:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...SqAUMmOEMeO4gSP9ICIDg&ved=0CC8Q9QEwAg&dur=479

You need to have great confidence and game to hope to succeed with a woman who's got that kind of shape like Buffy the Body in the link above.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...SqAUMmOEMeO4gSP9ICIDg&ved=0CC8Q9QEwAg&dur=479

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch?v=S8oVgjVUSWo

You definitely need to look somewhat physically imposing and be a confident, masculine man to get with these unique types of women

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

@Royal flush: I appreciate your contribution, bro. For me personally a woman like Jacqueline Koeppe has an ass way too small for me. Buffie the Body, Jennifer Lopez and the other women in the links I shared with you all are the kinds I go for. The bigger the ass, the more likely she is to prefer a confident, masculine male who can get things done in the bedroom and the less likely she is to compromise in terms of what she wants.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

@Royal flush: I respectfully disagree with you, bro. For me personally, I don't think Jacqueline Koeppe has a bigger ass than J-Lo or any of the women whose pics I posted, but it's not too bad...I'd say it's average, but not something I would go for personally if I had a lot more options.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loving this thread. The breakdown on what type of butts one big booty lover likes versus another is just silly though. We all have different things that make us get off. One mans thick is another man's fat. But I think there is universal attractive and then everything else is niche or fetish....no reason really to compare or judge once you get outside universal.

Like Frank, one of those vids for me is too thick...and not because I couldn't handle it or not masculine enough....but I afford you your own tastes without trying to elevate my own above yours.

I would run rampant all over Jennifer love or jlo if given the chance.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
1. Koeppe's ass is bigger than Jlo's

2. Hey its a white girl haha

I agree that it does seem like these girls know what they've got. Which is sort of a surprise because the media is telling them they need to be 100lb anorexic fashion models but I guess from experience they have guys all over them.
This goes to show you the media cant control everything back in the 19th century "thick" women were the women of choice because it showed they were rich.

Go back further then that thick women appear in victorian style paintings, and even in the karma sutra etc

Fast Forward to 20th century and you got Marylin Monroe, JLo and now Kim K

thick women have always been instyle!

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big booty women? I present to you the "Piriguetes" from Brazil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k20rb4E7pLE

Piriguete is a slang we use to describe the party girls, you can find them in every club in Brazil...they are very sexy and outgoing and easy to take to bed!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Threads like these are why I don't post here much anymore.
i take it you aren't a fan of big booty hoes zarky lol?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

What I love most in this game is that such women know both what they want and the kinds of men they like. In that respect, they give different responses to men on the basis of whether or not these men fit their type-that is, confidence, physical build, masculinity and assertiveness, etc.

-So Mr. Nice Guy comes with his super polite approach, avoiding by all cost to be sexual or confidently humorous in any way...automatically putting himself in the rejection basket. He steps up to her on the street and accompanies her as she walks, introduces himself, talks and talks. He gets a non-verbal clue that her response is unfavorable to his approch, but he keeps on walking beside her, insisting even though it's obviously not working. He asks if he can get her number and she gives him a resounding "Of course not!" His heart bleeds. Others who are more cut-throat would sternly and bluntly tell him to quit walking beside them.

-Mr. Shy Guy comes along. He manages to muster the courage to make a move, but the nervousness and lack of confidence reflect greatly in his voice, overshadowing what he wants to say and creating an adverse effect instead. Two things generally happen here: either he asks her for her number and she shuts him down or his timidity prevents him from ever getting to the point where he could ask for it and he lets her walk away, realistically seeing that his chances were very slim in the first place.

-Then comes the more confident, masculine man who looks quite physically imposing than the others. He introduces himself politely with a smile and uses a sense of humor to express to her directly what he finds attractive in her. She looks at him, sizes him up and smiles. They walk together for a bit of time. He asks if he could get her number. She accepts. They can both play. The game is on.

The best part is when you actually get to bed these women. It's so thrilling to see them let you take charge in the bedroom and hold you, kiss you and act so different from they do in public with other guys whom they don't perceive as their type. It feels so good and it pays off. I remember how sweet it felt when I was pounding the one at my gym doggy style about a week and a half ago. It's always a wonderful feeling when such women are receptive to a man's advances. Makes you believe there's something along the line that you're doing better than the others.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is going to seem odd, but it seems like this belongs here. i've figured out a lot about myself but i never to this day could not figure this **** out.

back in my drug using days i mean, my basic setup was i never did my thing, well let me stop lying, more times than not, i preferred to use a hotel room. id idn't like people coming to my house and knowing drug use was going on i mean my little sister and my regular friends came over all the time and stuff so if i had the control i would drive a few blocks and go to a hotel room.

and i mean, i'm there were times i'd get my rocks off or what not when i had a girl with me, but i mean, i was not where i was now with game, but i mean, i had gotten far enough along where i have no qualms about talking to women and spitting game to women

but i mean, in that particular enviroment, with drugs on the table, even with me horny as can possibly be, as coke makes you, at least me pretty horny, even with the girls coming over pretty much expecting to have to give it up, i'd freeze up 10 out of 10 times. **** never ceased to amaze me. there was one girl who got smart, and realized i was going go freeze up and just started to take initiiave of the situtation lol, and thus i ususally called her beucase i didn't have to bring it up, but i don't know if it was something about hte girls in particular, or the situation or what, but i just reverted 100000000000% AFC mode. and honestly, i'd probably do so today if i were in the same situation

i mean i dont' care to relive the situation, but i always found that interesting. i dont' know if it was the type of girls i was hanging out with or whatever. i mean more times than not i wasn't even all that attracted to the girl lol, i've gamed and ****ed much hotter than these crack*****s basically but still, i'd clam up every time. i have had a few ask me am i gay lol. i mean i would just guy 400-500 dollars worth of dope, sit there and invite them over and wouldn't make move Q lol. and the insanity of it all, is like i'd call these girls, knowing good and well that i'm not going to make a move and i'd do it all again over and over again expecting a different result.

anyway, that always is something i found interesting. girls that if i met under normal circumstances, i wouldn't look twice at, that in this situation, i just frooze up.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The women you call big booty women are like this, cause in my opinion, they have to be fit with a flat stomach and no stretch marks/cellulite but have a big booty

Example

Some of those women in the youtube vids just look plain fat

Top Bottom