Approaching women on cell phones

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
many women arnt confident without thier wing women around thats why many use cellphones to hide thier lonliness. by the way she took out her cell phone after our convo and pretended to chat someone many girls do this my current girlfriend used to chat a guy and call him baby all the time to make me feel she had a man after i got her she admitted she didnt have a man so it was all bull****, her friends said she did that to make me feel she had alotta guys after her.
EXACTLY. Women on cellphones are no better than anyone else, but they want you to believe that they are. It's pathetic, but the worst thing you can do is fall into that trap and actually get affected by it.. you know what happens when most people see someone on a phone? They pull their own phone out because they feel excluded, true stuff.

Originally posted by TxCowboy
If any of you are in college you know what I mean. You get out of class, and everyone immediately flips on their phones and starts talking to the SAME person again and yet NO ONE even bothers to talk to each other. Its no wonder y this just gets more and more difficult as the years go by .... [/B]
Yeah man, I'm in college, and it is absolutely cellphone HE-LL. One of the things I enjoy doing is teasing women about their cellphone use. She pulls it out to fu-ck with it during class and I might say something sarcastic like, "Uh oh, you better check that, something important might be happening," or "are those (100) of us around you not good enough to talk to?" Hahahahhaha, of course some kinda get defensive, but that's just the bit-ch shield in action, broken after 3 more seconds of a ridiculously straight face. For those women who can't understand the humor in it, it's their problem. I sometimes wonder how much better things would be if we lived in a time before cellphones were invented: we would all be forced to talk to those around us. Your friend from Germany was absolutely right, and cellphones HAVE made half of America antisocial and disconnected from the people in their everyday lives. This is one of the many reasons why, before I grow old, I have to visit some other countries. I hear that foreign women treat their men better than the feministic American women too, but that's another story.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares? theres enough people not on cellphones.