Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone is using ashwaganda here?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Waste buy Tongkat
I use both together. Each has it's usefulness.

Also, unless you are buying specifically used brands in the studies done there is a high chance the active ingredients are not very good or it's not the same composition.

For Ashwaganda use only KSM-66

For TongKat use only Physta.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ash is a difficult one because prolonged use without a break is gonna be worse for you, you gotta cycle it and if your seeing a meaningful difference from this cycle you probably need TRT, where as if your T levels are normal, it'll be a good supplement but definitely a vanity.

Ive used Ash extensively, never really experienced anything with it that made me thought I needed it although it does help me with my gym/social anxiety, it ends up being more of a crutch though since you can't use it all the time for that purpose

I should note, I've also done a cycle on double and triple doses, felt like caffeine after about 2 weeks but that's about it, also there is a wide variety of brands, KSM-66 was the best at one point but they'll likely have higher potency soon

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use both together. Each has it's usefulness.

Also, unless you are buying specifically used brands in the studies done there is a high chance the active ingredients are not very good or it's not the same composition.

For Ashwaganda use only KSM-66

For TongKat use only Physta.
Ive read that Tongkat my cause your body to stop producing endogenous testosterone. Is this true?

I just bought some. I felt good on it but stopped taking it because of that risk.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ive read that Tongkat my cause your body to stop producing endogenous testosterone. Is this true?

I just bought some. I felt good on it but stopped taking it because of that risk.
Unlikely, but I'm on TRT anyway so it doesn't matter to me

Sinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used it frequently over the past year as a sleep aide. I take one capsule along with Magnesium L-Threonate and I track my sleep with an Oura ring.

On the days I use it I do get better and more restful sleep. Its meant to be cycled, so I do 5 days on 2 days off. I believe keeping this cycle as intended has staved off any side effects and tolerance build up.