Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone is using ashwaganda here?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Waste buy Tongkat
I use both together. Each has it's usefulness.

Also, unless you are buying specifically used brands in the studies done there is a high chance the active ingredients are not very good or it's not the same composition.

For Ashwaganda use only KSM-66

For TongKat use only Physta.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ash is a difficult one because prolonged use without a break is gonna be worse for you, you gotta cycle it and if your seeing a meaningful difference from this cycle you probably need TRT, where as if your T levels are normal, it'll be a good supplement but definitely a vanity.

Ive used Ash extensively, never really experienced anything with it that made me thought I needed it although it does help me with my gym/social anxiety, it ends up being more of a crutch though since you can't use it all the time for that purpose

I should note, I've also done a cycle on double and triple doses, felt like caffeine after about 2 weeks but that's about it, also there is a wide variety of brands, KSM-66 was the best at one point but they'll likely have higher potency soon

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use both together. Each has it's usefulness.

Also, unless you are buying specifically used brands in the studies done there is a high chance the active ingredients are not very good or it's not the same composition.

For Ashwaganda use only KSM-66

For TongKat use only Physta.
Ive read that Tongkat my cause your body to stop producing endogenous testosterone. Is this true?

I just bought some. I felt good on it but stopped taking it because of that risk.

Sinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used it frequently over the past year as a sleep aide. I take one capsule along with Magnesium L-Threonate and I track my sleep with an Oura ring.

On the days I use it I do get better and more restful sleep. Its meant to be cycled, so I do 5 days on 2 days off. I believe keeping this cycle as intended has staved off any side effects and tolerance build up.