Any girl has the potential to cheat in the right circumstances

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Yesterday I started physical therapy at a new place and had to be evaluated. I was rear-ended by a woman texting on her phone, for those who are wondering. It was a slow day and only me and two married women therapists were there.

The one who was evaluating me started asking me a bunch of questions, and threw some sh!t tests at me. I quickly defused that and then we got down to business with her touching me all over the place. I could tell that while normally she would have been very attracted to me, she was consciously being very business-like in order to prevent any kind of flirting. I could easily see she was protecting her relationship with her husband by her attitude. I was thinking he's a fortunate man. My point is that there are some women (few, but some), who will proactively prevent things from escalating.

The other married woman kept on looking at me and trying to impress me. I felt bad for her husband as I could have easily worked my mojo on her. There we had two diametrically opposed examples. I'm looking for that rare woman who has the presence of mind to establish borders like the first one in my example did. There was chemistry there, especially after I displayed dominance, but she would let it go no further.

Typed on my Android in a little tiny box, so excuse the spelling.
Maybe not then. I mean, some girls are hard to crack. But do you have to be evaluated again? Is there a future meet up? Have you ever wondered what would had happened if you got her number? Whether the excuse was for "business" reasons or whatever?

Also, how do you know she has never cheated before? Or let another man escalate further?

And just because it's not you, doesn't mean she can't/won't cheat with somebody else.

It's pretty hard to say no when you're looking dead in the eyes of a superstar who totally laid it down for you.

Granted, most of us won't ever flex or see this type of power. But there are some guys out there that can very easily get the loyalist of the loyal girls to cheat. It doesn't always have to be a ONS either. Which goes back to my theory. The key is finding girls who put themselves in these types of situations the least. But we all know, with a little time you can pretty much sway any girl into your web, especially if her current partner is a tad AFC or is slipping up somewhere in his game. Woman are always trying to tree branch. The others who are "established" and comfortable simply find the thrill in cheating, they think it's hot and sexy. These are generally middle-aged woman down for a ONS. It's a turn on for them.

-Scars

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No argument there. I could strongly sense her loyalty to her family. She reeked of it. Of course that is because she knows she is vulnerable. But she receives Atom Smasher's "A" for effort.

I'm very used to married women throwing themselves at me and its very sad. I have never once cheated on a woman and its hard for me not to look derisively at that behavior. There is something about me that makes married women flirt very overtly with me, and I haven't been able to discern why that is. So it was refreshing to see this one setting up that barrier of safety.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me draw your attention to the other important theme of the thread. Subtly put, women are not all to blame.

Ease said:
And: the root of cheating stems from low interest in the man. Exceptions to this rule include your girlfriend being addicted to **** and having 30+ past partners.
Do not underestimate the importance of the man being cheated on. It's easy to blame the woman for lack of loyalty, but like i said, cheating does not always reflect badly on the woman.

Think of cheating as evolution. Survival of the fittest. If you are not worthy of your woman's affections compared to this new man, then the new man will take her from you.

If you earn and keep the affection of your woman then she will be the most loyal female in the world. However, if you cannot handle her, she will not be the modest loyal princess you want, no matter who she is.

If we looked at the husbands of the women that atom smasher described in his story, would it be hard to guess who had the loyal woman?

Of course exceptions are the name of the game.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Deep breath)....Here we go again.

Social Leper, please provide evidence of this absolute position you claim everyone is superimposing. How clearer must this thread articulate itself?

In an act of deja vu, again, no one has yet remotely claimed all women will cheat their partners. Along with the support of our experiences, it is possible for anyone to do anything, under the proper circumstance. Your rash response leads me to believe you havent even read the thread entirely.

Perhaps this is partially due to your inability to grasp that the imagined loyal woman isn't above infidelity, nor is the imagined loyal man.

Of course not all women will cheat, provided they avoid the circumstances that would tempt them to.

To slur our claims and position on the topic with no apparent understanding of them is enough to consider you're just impetuously rambling.

Or perhaps we pricked your feelings? Sincerely, i apologize. Read my previous posts and grasp my position more lucidly.

And then you can quote the evidence where we assert "Im a bastard so everyone else must be to".

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bad to make assumptions about all girls through stereotypes but they exist for a reason. I agree with you that not all woman are evil and whatnot and that the pessimism on this board is strong and a lightened attitude around here would do everyone some good. (Even me. I don't want to come across as a hypocrite.)

However, I have known and been in conversions just one too many times with chicks who still believe that they have strong Christian values and maintain ownership of their virginity despite taking it up the butt during multiple one night stands. The vast amount of woman who I am not friends with that would randomly peck me on the cheek/ear despite having a boyfriend in the general area during a night out. The amount of times I hear the words "It just happened" when a chick describe to me a fling behind their boyfriends. It just becomes so ****ing tiresome to hear over and over again. It's just expected. I don't question whether these girls have morals and ethics, but I question what they ARE. Hearing of people being faithful and loyal to each other is just like fresh, country air into my lungs. It would be stupid for us to ignore all of this. Understand that the MO of a lot of woman out there today is them first and only them...no matter who they hurt or use or whatever rationalization they use along the way.

All women and men have the capacity to cheat given the correct circumstances. I don't disagree and to it isn't a new discovery. I have never been unfaithful and never plan to be. It isn't about alpha/beta, player/chump, PUA/KBJ/. It's about just being a decent human being. And if I want to be with a decent girl I need to have the behavior to back that up. And vice-versa. It's hard though. To find the behavior among others and within yourself.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
If we looked at the husbands of the women that atom smasher described in his story, would it be hard to guess who had the loyal woman?
You're right. We would be able to tell instantly if we saw them side-by-side.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
There are people who, regardless of circumstances, will not commit an act of unfaithfulness, in the same manner as there are individuals such as pacifists that refuse to fight, on any grounds. Men and women have moral codes or personal convictions, and as twisted and contradictory as some may be, they are upheld, even in the face of extreme difficulty.
Ease said:
Of course exceptions are the name of the game.
There are people in the world born with a defect that causes a lack of melanin pigment in their skin. I could give a 3 hour speech about the characteristics and traits of a certain genetic race, and then at the end you could say to me, 'but what about albinos?'.

Your argument is skewed between exceptions, and a prejudiced rejection of what im sharing with you.

We're talking about human nature here, there is wisdom to be gained and arguments to be had which we could all learn from. However this is not really it.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you enjoy straw-manning arguments, social Leper? You did not summarize my position, you stripped it down to suit your view point that opposes it.

Furthermore, your opinion warrants no opposition from me.

Generalizing and misconstruing a collective viewpoint that opposes YOUR opinion, apparently is coming from individuals who believe, "since im a bastard everyone else must be to."

Take your own mecidine. You dont have to agree with anyone who does believe any woman can cheat, but don't attach claims to them they never made. Ravenous hedonists? ....

Pot calling the kettle black.

Respect opposing opinions, and yours will be respected.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, it's nice that some guys here still have that blind faith in some women

Some of us know better :)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Calm down. No need to be insulting, simply because I disagree with your mutilated views.

To summarize your contribution: ‘Everybody is susceptible to infidelity’. I disagree. The End.

There are people who, regardless of circumstances, will not commit an act of unfaithfulness, in the same manner as there are individuals such as pacifists that refuse to fight, on any grounds. Men and women have moral codes or personal convictions, and as twisted and contradictory as some may be, they are upheld, even in the face of extreme difficulty.

As eloquent as you try to be the nuances in your argument are still apparent.
^this. jeez people. many people lack morals in a relationship and many people never go back on their values and morals.

like i said in another thread, it seems that pessismistic views cloud ones mind in a way that makes one take more notice of negative relationships and less noticed of positive ones. guys on this forum talk about all their negative experiences and about all the bad crap they see whilst seemingly ignoring the good thats out there.

i used to be this way...if i heard a couple of stories of people i knew cheating, itd make me super negative and pessimistic. all the while id put less importance in the fact that i knew a bunch of folks in years long relationships that were healthy and happy. i just noticed the good ones less because at the time i was getting over being hurt by an ex.

basically all i am saying is you gota take the good with the bad. you cant group everyone under one umbrella. everyones an individual

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what your morals are.

Humans, especially women, are prone to moments of weakness. Especially women because they thrive and live on "how they feel".... then you add on the fact that men are always after coochie, including hitting on your girlfriend when she's at work, or anywhere, and it only takes that one time where you guys are having a "boring" stretch in your relationship, or any number of reasons.

Every single woman, I have ever known, from my family, to my extended family (cousins, uncle who has been snagging coochie since he knocked a girl up when he was 15 and divorced 3 times), friends, and my ex-fiance.

All of them are only WAITING to trade you in for a better, richer, more handsome dude. They are crazy.

Just have fun and be happy with women, but I'll be damned before I take ANY woman seriously and get so attached.

They almost -ALL- let you down, bro. The amount of girls who are legit are so rare, IMO, it's foolish to assume you got one. I know it's hard to imagine. The girl who says you are everything to her, does anything for you, etc.. yeah. They all let you down eventually. I think it's just how humans are wired, or, women are wired.

Top Bottom