Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any girl has the potential to cheat in the right circumstances

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're saying 2 things in relation to female cheating:

1. Any girl has the potential to cheat in the right circumstances.

2. This does not necessarily reflect badly on her. Even the perfect girl may have cheated. However, the way in which is done does reflect on her character.

And: the root of cheating stems from low interest in the man. Exceptions to this rule include your girlfriend being addicted to **** and having 30+ past partners.

What do you think?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

I've seen it happen right in front of my eyes to other friends of mine.

Even a decent girl, if the player enters the correct combination can get her to do things she wouldn't otherwise do.

Having high interest in her own significant other, she will at least makeout and dirty dance with a complete stranger if he's sly enough. Everything short of going all the way....I've witnessed it and was astonished. I chalk it up to the "emotions ruling the woman" phenomenon.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should REALLY read my Jimmy Buffet Party field report. I astonished myself at what I was able to make this chick do w/ her boyfriend being RIGHT there. I still can't believe I did it honestly. The ballsiest I ever was , for sure.

The alcohol helped I'm sure. But I agree any chick will under the right circumstances. As any dude would. These circumstances very from person to person though.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease,

it's hard to see it otherwise, brother. I'm truly disturbed, and, to an extent, a bit disconsolate by the thought that even the most perfect woman, under the proper circumstances, would betray her partner.

As far as all women prone to cheating, I'm in no position to know for sure. I do know, however, that emotions drive those creatures.

Silly... I use to hold a wild belief that the immaculate woman would never consider betrayal; rebuke of loyalty. The perfect female. You know, love. The disney inspired imaginative preconceived theory of thought surrounding women.

Now, i've no sad story to tell you that influenced these thoughts--- only observations.

For example, My cousin and I were traversing the neighborhood around one in the morning. He kept on and on about the girl of, well, his dreams I would imagine. Spoke so highly of her, the air was getting pretty thin around us. She made him feel good. No, great. No---- absolutely magnificent. No offense was committed on her part, ever, since the time they've known one another.

And as I'm lending an ear, I'm saddened...
Saddened because, around two months ago, I was cuddled with his girl on a couch, her hand in mine, conversing into the morning. Practically sharing the same pocket of breath, sexual acivity vehemently imminent. And, the hour before that, she was endlessly over me in the Westin Hotel. It was a party. At one instant, she gripped my clothing, dragged me a distance, hauled out a chair, and threw me onto it, preparing me for the ride of my life.

And I return to my cousin; we are walking. He's talking... She's this, she's that, she's perfect... And I remain silent--- mentally shaking my head...

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, the pessimism is strong in this thread master yoda.

Some people cheat, some people dont. If I can keep myself from cheating, with many times the percentage of testosterone in my body than a woman, then there are plenty of girls out there who dont cheat. And plenty of other guys who dont cheat either.

Its not as rare as you think. Some people have morals, value those morals and chose to not go against them. I think what happens is a lot of people tend to overlook red flags in behavior that says the person may do things like cheat or lie. Then feel all surprised after, saying how good of a person they seemed to be. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

In theory everyone has the potential to do many things any other human does, but that doesnt mean those things will actually be done.

And can we be a little more grounded in reality here. All humans are driven by emotion. Lust is an emotion, so you can get the picture.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan, the topic is if any girl has the potential to cheat. I agreed yes, as well as the others. Dont see the pessimism in our responses, certainly not mine. Dont believe any one yet said a female will absolutely cheat. Your whole post is opposing a claim that was never made. Morever, you support the crux of this thread with your concluding paragraph.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, seeing as cheating is seen as a very negative thing, and the thread says any women has the potential to do it, that is a pessimistic viewpoint.

My original response, however, dives into will or wont someone cheat, rose tinted glasses hiding the red flags, but digresses in the end by explaining anyone has the "potential" for something. Then I mention that this does not mean the person will do something or even desires to do something. I referenced potential cheating in a lighter way without much of the "impending reality" emphasis that other responses put on it.

No one here indicated that. Everyone pretty much had the view "yeah, every woman has the potential, it sucks, im shocked or upset by this" At least thats what I gathered.

Dunno how anyone is gonna be happy one day if they feel everyone can cheat, "potentially"

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Dunno how anyone is gonna be happy one day if they feel everyone can cheat, "potentially"
Great point. Introspection is much needed. Although could work out to be one of those ignorance is bliss type things? But I feel it would lead to more paranoia than anything.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you, but your context is so flexible, I can't agree entirely. Pessimistic, perhaps. But pragmatism, nonetheless, as we've accompanying experiences that speak for us. you said, "Dunno how anyone is gonna be happy one day if they feel everyone can cheat, potentially'.

But equally we could say,

"Dunno how anyone is gonna be happy one day if they feel everyone can kill, potentially."

Don't believe happiness is altered by potentials and hypotheticals. I'm happy, knowing good people can still be driven to kill. Equally then ,i'm just as happy, knowing honest women are still susceptible to cheating. Shocked? Maybe. But still content with my life. I don't weigh my enjoyment of life on hypothetical outcomes, and it'd be a mistake to assume everyone who responds positively to Ease's question does either.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
Great point. Introspection is much needed. Although could work out to be one of those ignorance is bliss type things? But I feel it would lead to more paranoia than anything.

I think thats why a lot of us are single. We wanna have the fun of the chase and enjoy the variety of women out there.

But also many of us are very paranoid about things going wrong. Heartbreak freaking sucks, but you cannot predict the future...sadly lol.

Maybe one day I will develop psychic powers so I can avoid all bad situations and win the lottery too.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't proper to assert Female behavior is correlated to happiness .

Last edited:

BlackwaterPark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dono. I think some people, both men and women, have extremely strong convictions. A buddy of mine is very good-looking and gets propositioned by hot chicks all the time(and let me tell you, a 9/10 finnish girl begging you to take her home is pretty damn tempting). He straight out turns them down. Doesn't even try to cop an extra feel. His reasoning is by cheating he loses all credibility. He couldn't call himself an honorable, honest person if he cheated on his gf. The rest of us might not have a problem cheating on a gf, but we draw the line somewhere, whether that be not cheating on a wife, not boning a buddy's girl, or not boning your brother's wife. Every guys has some places he will not go(unless hes a total sociopath). Is it so hard to imagine that among all the women in the world, some might have similar unshakeable boundaries? Women are individuals too, and to try to generalize the same behavior on every single one of millions is too cynical imo. I've seen some shocking behavior from women, but same from men. I've also seen chicks with bfs turn down some very smooth guys who nail taken women on the regular.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original post is truth.

People are imperfect by nature. But, don't let it get you down.

So to be clear for all the newbies and jaded AFC types - the other side of this truth is that it doesn't mean you can't trust anyone ever again. That's called being a "whiny little b*tch."

It just means that sh*t can happen. Human beings have populated this earth for tens of thousands of years. If you can imagine it happening, it's happened to someone.

There's no way to guarantee that your girl won't cheat on you. But, the wisdom to be drawn from this is that you should absolutely not give her any reasons to cheat. If you gotta get your heart broke, you might as well at least be in the right, cause no matter how faithful anyone is, life (or you) can be that much more of a **** and f*ck it all up.

Finally, if she does cheat on you, regardless of her reasons, you should end it 99 percent of the time. Not out of bitterness or spite, but out respect for the fact that some things - once they're broken, they can't be fixed.

Unless you have a memory wiping device for the both of you and the cheating was because she thought you were dead. Right.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, if she does cheat on you, regardless of her reasons, you should end it 99 percent of the time. Not out of bitterness or spite, but out respect for the fact that some things - once they're broken, they can't be fixed.
I agree, but we can just make that 100% of the time. Too many guys forgive girls and then usually the girl just loses respect because she expected to be punished (broken up with) and then is like "oh ok, well I guess I don't have to worry about that too much." They will literally lose respect if you stay with them.

I've heard some stories and wanted to beat up some guys to beat some sense into them, but they just wouldn't leave their girl... at the end, most of these guys end up with girls leaving them, or worse, they get married and then get left and taken for everything, or just plainly disrespected by their wife for the most part and they put up with everything like a good little doormat that they are.

I was watchign a movie with my girl last night, and in the movie there was a girl who was engaged to some dude, but ended up sort of hooking up with her guy friend, and then her dude find out, and she told him "I don't know what happened" (I almost puked upon hearing that lol). and The guy is like "you love him" and she is like "I love you more"... and he was just like "I know"...

Well, my girl was like "babe, what would you do if we were ever in a situation like that", I turned around and looked at her and said "I'd be gone in a second, pretty comfortable, would'nt even have to ponder it,, have a happy life".. and she got all quiet and said "good, I like that" (hence, they probably feel like the guy is just a pushover..)

Bottom line, if she cheats, you should ALWAYS be gone,, in a second,, the more you wait, the more they gonna try to talk you out of it ""oh but it just happened, I don't knwo what happened, it'll never happen again"... Me personally, I could never stay with a girl if she ever does any kinda cheating.. It would take me less than a second,, but I've seen guys out there put up with ridiculous sh*t... usually comes from low-self esteem and feeling like they won't be able to find anyone better.. Nothing good comes out of staying with a girl who cheats on you..

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. That's why if you want your woman to be faithful to you, you gotta make sure she's not into the nightclub scene.

I wouldn't wanna see a woman of mine around you guys. ;)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to add a few others:

3. If you get angry if your girl cheats and call her up on it, then any girl can make a false police report and put you in jail on domestic abuse or fale rape allegation. That's right, she told the police that you threatened to kill her if she cheated again and it's her word against yours.

4) Any girl can make you pay alimony, child-support, get custody of your children while she continues to cheat and and leave you homeless or in jail (if you can't pay child support), while she is still cheating and laughing too.

Just realizing any girl can just shoot down a man for catching her cheating. And, of course, this works both ways too.
It's always the good people, men or women that go to jail while the bad ones make false reports and win.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone (both male and female) WILL cheat if the right circumstances are met and they are in a situation where they know they can get away with it. The key is to find the person who doesn't put themselves in those situations in the first place.

Woman who party/drink/do drugs a lot.
Have many guy friends.
Or have a long history of being "sleezy"

..are more acceptable to being put in these types of situations because they allow themselves to.

But at the same time, even a good loyal AFC husband can cheat. All it takes is a hott girl to seduce him and a good excuse for when he comes home to his wife.

-Scars

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I started physical therapy at a new place and had to be evaluated. I was rear-ended by a woman texting on her phone, for those who are wondering. It was a slow day and only me and two married women therapists were there.

The one who was evaluating me started asking me a bunch of questions, and threw some sh!t tests at me. I quickly defused that and then we got down to business with her touching me all over the place. I could tell that while normally she would have been very attracted to me, she was consciously being very business-like in order to prevent any kind of flirting. I could easily see she was protecting her relationship with her husband by her attitude. I was thinking he's a fortunate man. My point is that there are some women (few, but some), who will proactively prevent things from escalating.

The other married woman kept on looking at me and trying to impress me. I felt bad for her husband as I could have easily worked my mojo on her. There we had two diametrically opposed examples. I'm looking for that rare woman who has the presence of mind to establish borders like the first one in my example did. There was chemistry there, especially after I displayed dominance, but she would let it go no further.

Typed on my Android in a little tiny box, so excuse the spelling.