Alex DeLarge's College Approach Journal.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #56

I hungout with the girl I lost my virginity to again last night. She said something to me about how she thinks I need to be "in love" to have sex. That's such a tricky area to delve into conversation in, so I avoided the "love" word at all costs. I was escalating with her and she said she didn't want to bang cause of the whole "love" bullsh1t. Lol, I pulled a Style technique on her and just said "Okay, that's fine." turned over, and started to pretend to go to sleep haha. She said something like "oh maybe if I take my shirt off it'll get your attention." reached around and starting playing with my ****. I took her pants off and it began.

We had sex again, but I started to go soft after about 5 minutes. She got all weird on me and had to "go outside" I figured "great.. here we go.." I just sat there and waited until she came back. I honestly thought about getting up and leaving, but I didn't feel like spending money on a cab (plus I had school the next morning and she lives walking distance from there) I told her to tell me what was on her mind.

She started to say that she thinks I don't find her attractive. I said back to her "If I didn't find you attractive, then I wouldn't even be here with you right now." Then proceeded to tell her how I just get anxiety about sexual things cause it seems like it's supposed to be a big deal to me. We just talked it out and got over it. I made her reach orgasm afterwards by massaging her cl1t. (she showed me how she liked it and how she got off.) It felt really cool making a girl cvm for the first time.

She started jerkin me off.. I asked her to give me head, but she didn't want to cause I was inside her before. I was kinda like "okay that's fine.." but tried to shove her head down anyways lol. She started laughing, but she didn't want to suck me off. After about 20 minutes I lost my load all over her stomach and tits. Felt so great! I hadn't jerked off in a few days, so I really had to unleash.

We talked a lot more afterwards and she said something to me along the lines of "At first I just wanted to have fun with you and fool around, but now.." and she stopped herself. I figured she was about to give me "the talk" which I'm cool with. I was going to comfortably say "no, not right now." But she asked me what I want out of dating.

I told her that I sort of "..just play it by ear. I don't really hold expectations for anyone that I just met, because I barely even know them. I might like their personality a lot, but a lot of things can prevent casual dating from developing into something more. I learned that if I just let go of those expectations, I can still have a great time without that future burden."

She agreed with me on it.. But I've only been hanging out with this girl for a little over a week and think this came WAY too soon. I'm gonna keep hanging with her cause she's cool as fvck though. This may be a red flag, but I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and see where things go.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats my brother. That first lay is always the hardest. I lost my virginity when over 2 years ago. Since then I've smashed over 40 women. Once your comfortable with it then it is easy as hell to bag females.

and please don't smash these females raw. That's how you f!ck up your life for good. I almost f!cked my life over when I thought I got this hoodrat pregnant. If she was pregnant I probably wouldn't have graduated college at all. (I graduated early now!) and Lord knows I'd be broke for ever trying to pay child support and support the hoodrat.

Be smart!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #57

Wow rough week. Last saturday I lost my virginity to this girl and felt like I was on top of the world. Now it's a week later saturday night and I dropped the girl like a sack of potatoes. She was cool and all, but there were a few things I was not willing to put up with..

1.) She's kinda chubby. Not fat, but could lose some weight.
2.) She's living with her exboyfriend. The kid has depression issues about the situation, and I don't really want to be between that.
3.) She's on some kind of depression medication.
4.) She has daddy issues.
5.) Went out to meet up with her the other night and she was kissing some dude when I showed up.

Everytime I've gone out with this chick, she just buys me drinks and we do sexual stuff which is cool.. But with all these red flags showing up, I had to say "no more" to her. I didn't want to, she was very nice, friendly, and giving.. But I had to. I kind of regret having sex and losing my virginity with her now, but at the same time.. I'm glad I got some practice in. She seemed pretty disappointed but understanding of where I was coming from.

I left her house earlier tonight around 10, hit up this girl who I number closed about a month ago. Figured she wouldn't remember me, but she did. She was an HB8.

Me: "Hey ___! This is ___ we met last semester at our friend ___'s place."
HB: "Oh yeah! I still remember you :)"
Me: "Cool, what're you up to? I'm bored let's hang"
HB: "I'm at a party right now"
Me: "Cool, screw the party.. Let's go for a walk and chill"
HB: "Idk I want to but I'm wearing heels"
Me: "How about I just come to your place then?"
HB: "I'm not home. Next time though"
Me: "Ok, maybe haha."

I was pretty direct here, but I didn't care. I was just looking for a rebound for the evening.. Getting laid seems a lot easier than before now too so I kind of found a newer excitement haha. Sort of glad I got rid of this plate from before, but at the same time she was a really nice chick.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #58

Was walking through downtown earlier on my way to a friend's house. I saw this pretty cute HB7.. Kinda chubby but she was still cute. I caught her checking me out so I opened her..

Me: Hey, you look really familiar, do you know my roomate ___?
HB7: No I don't. Are you from around here?
Me: Yeah, I live in ____ neighborhood. He just had a bunch of friends from his school over the other night and this one girl looked just like you. I thought you were her so I was gonna say hi hahaha..
HB7: Haha, well sorry I'm not..

Conversation ended here. She didn't really seem interested in talking so I figured "well fvck it.."

Gonna hit up this other plate I had spinning but stopped talking to. Cute HB7 from my school who I talked to via OKcupid. We exchanged a few texts and she seemed down to meet up, but we just never did cause I was busy doing things with my band.

Working on this other girl now too. HB9.5 who was all over me at a show my band played the other night. This girl is drop dead gorgeous! Only problem is, she dated a friend of mine for a while and dumped him around last september. This might be kind of an issue, but he's just a friend I see around now and then. She really seems like a good girl too. Nice family, went to a nice school, doesn't party all the time, artistic etc.. I'll probably just get her number on facebook or next time I see her and schedule a date.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #59

FIRST DATE LAY

Met up with another chick from my school last night (HB7) at this falafel place. We got some food, talked for a bit and went for a walk and talked some more. We decided to get a bottle of wine and head to my place. :cool:

We get back and drink a few glasses while watching a movie. My roomates were all there, so it was kinda tense (note: I'm crashing on a couch at this place. I don't have my own room.) But we had some kino going on on the couch. We decided to go for a walk around the block. Laid a kiss on her and she was super into it. We started making out and feeling eachother up in the hallway of my building.

When we went back inside, everyone had gone to bed. We started making out on the couch and feeling eachother up. She unzipped my jeans and started jerkin me off a bit, then I started moving my hand around her ***** on the outside of her pants (get her tinglin lol).. Well eventually after a little foreplay, the pants came off and we fvcked!

I was banging this chick missionary for a good 45 minutes and finally busted a nut. It felt good, it was the first time I ever busted during sex. We fell asleep in each other's arms and went to class together this morning. We talked for a bit before class this morning and we're both not looking for anything serious, just FWB. She told me she's not seeing anyone else so I don't really know what that means.. I figure she wouldn't even mention that if it weren't true too. Cool in my book! :cool:

Fvck, sex rules so much.. I can't believe I was missing out for so long!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #60
Met up with this OKCupid girl yesterday by my school for coffee. She was a HB5. Didn't have anything interesting to say, and we didn't click in any way possible. She got up and left mid date, first time that's ever happened.. But it was a relief because I wanted to do the same thing.

Had another HB7 come over last night. We got drunk and watched some movies with my roomates. She has LDR boyfriend, but I feel like she's completely down to bang, but she's not going to do it unless she has an excuse "Sorry ___! I love you but I was just drunk and you were so far away! I love you you know!"

She's a pretty funny girl who's cool to be around, but I don't think I can bring myself to do this. I think I've all ready killed my dignity enough by losing my virginity to that girl who lives with her ex. I'm having a lot of trouble finding classier girls right now. Not necessarily "rich girls" but just girls with morals and standards. I stopped sarging bars and figured it would help a lot, but so far not so much lol.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #61

Met up with the girl who was a first date lay again last night around 11. I'm pretty sure she booty called me, but whatever.. I'm fine with that lol.

We watch a movie at my place. I was stone sober, just working on some homework that evening and she was smashed. She was being kind of annoying, but it was comical at the same time. We wound up ****ing on the couch while my other roomate was sleeping on the other couch about 5 feet away hahaha. I only lasted about 10 minutes, but what can you do right? Sh1t happens.

The girl slept over, and we went out and got breakfast the next morning. Went to Barnes and Noble to check out some books (she's a really smart girl and we actually shared a few favorite books). After that, we went back to my place watched some TV and relaxed. She just bounced a few minutes ago.

Fvck dude, sex rules! I can't get enough of it, it's so fun! But at the same time I can't let it distract me. I'm starting to discover I have a crazy sex drive. After I banged that girl last night, I was ready to go again 10 minutes later. She was stunned by this! Hahaha.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #62

FVCK YEAH!

So I invited this girl out to my bands gig at a bar the other night. Girl's a solid HB9 who I fooled around with a little bit a while ago, but never got passed 2nd base. One of my female friends was playing my wing girl for the night. HB9 and I were talking outside for a little bit.

Her: I have to leave around 1am cause my ride's leaving then.
Me: Okay, that's fine.
Her: Okay cool :)

a few seconds later wing girl comes outside, starts flirting with me. They both meet and say hi, have a short convo.. Then I say "I'm goin back inside." Wing girl and her friend go in.. Then HB9 grabs me and says "Let's go for a walk" (YES!)

This tactic worked out perfect. Originally my plan was if I couldn't bring home HB9 girl, I was gonna bring home the wing girl (she has a LDR boyfriend, but she definitely wants to lose him.) But here, HB9 got jealous and decided to stick around so I didn't go home with any other chicks. bada bing bada boom!

We walked around the corner and started making out. I start feeling her up and I go down her pants. She's SOAKING WET. She says to me "Let's go to your place" We head out.

Go back to my place.. I was drunk as fvck and I puked. THAT DIDN'T STOP ME. I throw her on my bed and we have some rough sex for about an hour. Didn't cvm but I'm pretty sure she did. We fvcked all night til 5 am.

At one point while we were banging she said to me "I want to be your girlfriend so fvcking bad!" Didn't really creep me out since we've known each other forever. I was in the friendzone for the longest time, but overcame it with some help from this site.

The next morning we fvcked again, then I walked her to the bus stop. She told me she was drunk and didn't really mean the girlfriend/boyfriend thing.. But I know she wants to.. I just replied "Yeah I figured, doesn't bother me though" and rubbed her head like a stupid little kid haha. I'm thinking I'll wait a little while longer though just to test the waters if I am to commit to this girl.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #63

Had some awesome sex with HB9 again the other night before she went away on her trip. Railed her for about 40 minutes then came, not before she SQUIRTED (FVCK YEAH!) Don't mean to brag, but it got me siked. Sucks she's going away, but what can you do right?

On a side note..

When I brought her home and banged her for the first time, another HB7 was at the show and seemed to get super jealous.. Now HB7 has been texting me trying to get down my pants. She has a boyfriend, but I all ready said to her a bunch of times "I don't think your BF would appreciate that" and so on.. She didn't care.. So now I'm thinking "Well if this sucker is gonna let her get away with being like this, it's his own damn fault!" But I'm still conflicted about it. She's supposed to come over this friday.

More to come soon! :cool:

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, good job man. im going to review your journal from the start tomorrow. ive been thinking of starting one i just have trouble finding the motivation to be consistent with this stuff.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #64

Wow, I don't know what the fvck is going on lately.. But I'm on my A-Game. I think I may just be feeling super confident after banging an HB9 last week, but dude.. I can't keep the women off of me! It's like I'm honey and they're bees!

Friday night, my band plays a gig at a local rock bar. HB7 I was banging for a while was there and kept trying to hold my hand and kiss me all night. But she told me she can't date me or some sh1t, so I kept brushing her off. She got really heated and ditched me.. But I didn't really care. I was just having fun at the gig. Played my set, then watched the other bands and danced around a bit. Tons of fun!

This girl at the show (HB8) came there with a friend of mine.. He's the typical AFC this board talks down upon. He's an awesome dude, but he just lets chicks walk all over him. I don't know if it's out of apathy or insecurity, but I digress.. The girl was talking to me for a bit that evening and I was kind of buzzing and being a little ****y talking to her. She'd say something stupid to me, and I'd just kind of make fun of her and crap on her for what she said lol. Later on in the evening, my buddy was standing with her and not really paying attention to her.. She looks over at me and does that BJ motion with her tongue in cheek. As much as I wanted to grab her and pull her outside, I couldn't do that to my friend.

Later on that evening, the show's over and I hit a bar by myself. I was kinda exhausted from the atmosphere of the show and just wanted to relax by myself, but have some casual conversation with people I may run into. An HB9 who I know walks up to me and says hi.. She was there with a date. At the end of the conversation, I noticed her pull out her phone and I thought "Is this HB9 gonna number close ME?!" haha, but she didn't.. But it was obvious to me she wanted me to give her my number. But this girl's kind of a playerette.. I don't feel like dealing with that when I don't have to, so I just told her "I'll see ya around!"

An HB7 texts me and asks me what I'm doing.. I'm in her neighborhood, so she comes down to drink with me. We wind up having a blast! I kind of just consider her a friend, and she has a BF, so I didn't try any moves. She's actually an awesome wing-girl too. (Sh1t gets kinda weird later on!)

So the HB7 and I go hop to another bar/club. We dance around and have more drinks.. I just felt like having fun and not really approaching, but approaching is fun right? So I approached a pretty cute HB8.

Me: Hey, what's your name?
HB8: Hey! My name's ___, what's yours?
Me: Alex, nice to meet you ___. So what have you been up to tonight?
HB8: Oh I was just at a concert down at ____ and came here!
Me: Funny you mention that, my band played that concert hah
(HB8 gets all heart eyes on me!)
HB8: That's so cool! What's your band name?!
Me: My band is ___.. So since I'm such a cool band guy we should hang out sometime.
HB8: Yeah definitely!
Me: Yeah hit me up on facebook sometime. My name's Alex DeLarge.

I don't know why, but I didn't want to give this chick my number. I just wandered back with my HB7 friend and we danced more.

Later on HB7 and I take a cab back to her place.. I'm almost blackout drunk and I crash on her bean bag chair. She says I can sleep in her bed, so I go in there instead and get naked.

HB7 says to me "You're getting naked?!" and starts laughing.. I say back "Yeah, I sleep nude." She just kind of chuckled and she slept on the bean bag chair. I said to her "I'm not gonna try to have sex with you, I know you're dating someone." Then she started touching me and giving me a backrub. Now sh1ts getting a little awkward. I said to her "Listen ___.. You're a pretty girl! I'm sure it would be a great time, but I can't let myself do this. I appreciate your hospitality though."

This girl gave me MAD respect for this (however, why would I want respect from a woman that's willing to cheat..) We stayed up for about an hour talking about things. I asked her about her relationship and actually learned a lot (she's a very honest girl). Then we both fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and was kind of confused as to where I was lol.. Then I told her I was leaving and had a fun time and got out of there.

Now this isn't really the best field report, or anything THAT cool for that matter.. But I think this is a good example of standards and values. I'm not saying everyone should NOT sleep with a woman who is in an LTR, but if you don't want to, then DON'T. Just because the situation presents itself, you are not "more of a man" so to say to go with it and sleep with the girl. What makes you "more of a man" is sticking to your guns and sticking to your values.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I'm not saying everyone should NOT sleep with a woman who is in an LTR, but if you don't want to, then DON'T. Just because the situation presents itself, you are not "more of a man" so to say to go with it and sleep with the girl. What makes you "more of a man" is sticking to your guns and sticking to your values.
I hear you man--sometimes easier said than done--I think it's cool even though you were super fvcked up you didn't try and bang this other guy's woman.

I believe, ultimately, if you stick to your beliefs, you are likely to end up manifesting them. (aka finding a relationship where you both don't cheat).

neways, keep on the righteous path man--music and good women(an)

peace.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff Alex. It's real good to know that someone is actually going out and handling business. Most people make threads complaining and asking for advice. But you keep trucking and your getting natural confidence.

I told you girls will come easily after your first lay. It was the same thing when I lost mine a couple years ago. Girls can just smell it in the air or something.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #65

Been a while since I've been on this board!

Had some ups and downs with an HB9 girl I've been seeing.. Things seem to be going steady right now though. We regularly see each other around 3 or 4 times a week, and I haven't witnessed any loss of interest with her. She even went away for about a month and kept in regular contact with me.

She came back, we had sex and was acting kind of weird. She said something like "I don't think we should have sex anymore" but she still wanted to see me. I didn't really get it.. But anyways I overcame.

The approach I took was from a good friend of mine. This kid always has girlfriends that are 9 or above. Super hot chicks! I've been witnessing his interactions with his girlfriend and have been applying the same things to the HB9 I'm seeing. The golden rule here..

DON'T LET THE WOMAN INSTIGATE ANY EMOTIONAL UPRISING. ALWAYS BE SMILING. REMAIN PERSISTENT.

Now with that being said, I've learned that it's okay to be open with a girl about what you're thinking. If the girl thinks it's too much too soon, well then she's not for you and she probably has some of her own issues, so who cares (as long as you don't fall madly in love with her after hanging out 10 minutes) lol. Let the pieces fall where they may.

Now the other day, the girl I'm talking to said the "No sex" thing.. Well I just said back "It's all good, I'm sure you have your reasons. I like hanging out with you so let's just keep hanging out." This could have been some sh1t test to see if I would react irrationally, which I didn't.

Then we saw each other again 3 days later for a weekend. We made out and all that.. Saw each other 3 days after that weekend and we had sex. What do you know? So much for the "no sex" thing lol.

If a woman throws some ridiculous test at you.. Don't even act phased by it. Just remain yourself. Women don't actually MEAN what they say in their little sh1t tests, the sh1t tests are just used to understand what your reactions will be. To see if you are strong or weak.

For example, I'm sure a lot of people here have seen the hit movie Fight Club. Remember the scene where Bob is standing on the porch while the fight club members talk a ton of smack to him saying he won't get in? Well he doesn't let it phase him. He waits and waits through the sh1t talk, then after day 3 he is let in. This is essentially metaphorical to the idea of sh1t testing.

If the girl is actually fun to be around, it's worth putting up with the little tests. If she sucks, don't bother. But if you're naive enough to believe that not all girls do this kinda crap, then you're going to be hopeless with women until you open your eyes.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #66

So the HB9 I'm seeing right now is getting kind of cold on me. I have no idea why. We have amazing sex and have a ton in common. She's not seeing anyone else either. I think she might be wanting me to pop the BF/GF question. I know most people on this board are gonna say "Let her make the exclusivity decision." But IDGAF. If I want it, I'll ask for it. I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend next time I see her (We've been seeing eachother off and on the past 8 months, had sex for the first time a month ago). If she says "no".. Well it's her loss.

Started chatting with this chick on FB tonight. Girl's easily an HB9.5 (physically).. She used to be a stripper and now she's doing some modeling and other stuff. This girl's a bit shallow and not really my type, but she gave me her number and she seemed down to go out for drinks soon. I figure I won't shoot for this weekend, but maybe next weekend.

Chatted up another girl on FB who's an HB7.. I went out with her about a year ago, but I had just gotten over a rough breakup where I got burned pretty hard and wasn't in the mood to be around women. She sent me her number again, and we're gonna plan on hanging out this weekend.

In retrospect, I'd much rather spend time with the HB9 cause she's pretty hot and seems more sweet than the HB9.5, but the HB9.5 seems like she'd be a fun little fling. Definitely not the type of girl I'd want to introduce to my mother though lol.. We'll see where things go here.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #67

So tonight, I did something weird.

For the first time in my life, I friendzoned a chick I was dating. I feel like this is a major stepping stone for me in sort of a way, cause before.. Even when the chick is batsh1t insane, I'd put up with their BS just to get some action until they say "see ya!". Today I feel like my morals and values are stronger.

This was the HB9 who I had been friends with for years who I posted about a few replies earlier. She was acting really hot cold with me, so I decided to sit and think whether she was worth investing anymore emotionally in her.

I created a list of traits both good and bad with her. Her bad traits (lazy, pothead, unambitious, unintelligent, socially awkward, messy, close-minded, etc..) totally outweigh her good traits (sexy, good in bed, artistic, quirky, coold style).

From this I decided "All right, she's not my type.. Time to throw in the towel." Too materialistic and shallow for a guy like me. I tried a few times to talk to her about this, but she'd just avoid it. If I wasn't friends with her before and actually cared about our friendship, I would have just let it be and moved on.. But I felt like I had to get it across to her somehow, so I just texted her saying...

I wanted to tell you this face to face since I see it being more respectful, but we haven't had a moment alone in a while so I'm just gonna tell you we should probably just keep what we have going at friends with benefits and nothing further than that. I really don't want to see our friendship fall apart so I don't really want anything serious.
I don't really give a sh1t how AFC texting that is.. I wanted to tell her face to face, but wasn't really getting a moment alone with her. I just really don't wanna hurt this girl cause she's a good friend, but we clash way too much in personality types. Plus I feel like she was getting to the point where she feels the same way.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #68

Got the HB9.5's number from facebook. We texted a bit last thursday..

Me: Hey what're you up to tomorrow night?
Her: Hey I'm not sure, why?
Me: Let's go out for drinks.
Her: Hmm. I'll let you know if I can tomorrow afternoon.
Me: Nevermind. Maybe some other time.

Texted her again today trying to set up a date for this friday. I don't really want to go cause I'm still not over the other girl I was seeing (briefly had one-itis coming on), but I figure going out with another girl will help.

Me: Hey what's up?
Her: Busy. Long day.
Me: True.
Her: What's up with you? How was your day?
Me: It was all right. Worked on some school work while I was at work. I wanted to see if you'd wanna meet up this friday and hang.
Her: Yeah sure, I'll be done work at 8.
Me: Okay, see you then.

I'll follow up on this one.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read your whole thread, it's great.

My favorite piece is the fact that you reject girls. The true mentality to have is one you mentioned earlier: You're dating a lot of girls so you can find the right girl.

DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN YOU DESERVE.

You're doing awesome man, keep it up.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so inspirational, good job man.