Alex DeLarge's College Approach Journal.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
Generally for most people the first time or sometimes even first couple of times s3x sucks. My first time was the same i couldn't keep it up because of mental issues. My first ONS was the same as well, couldn't keep it up even though the girl tried very hard. It was all mental that time as well. It got alot better though but i wouldn't go crazy about it. Don't let s3x control you which happens to alot of guys, can't say i wasn't one of them either.

to the OP-

props for keeping up the journal.

advice- cold approach, i don't see too many of these from you. You should also attempt to number close/date close which i don't believe you do at all either (excluding online dating). Online dating shouldn't be something you focus on as its a cop out and doesn't teach you any of the social skills you will need in life such as holding a conversation, transitioning topics, how to handle adverse conversations, etc.

You also need to learn to cold approach so you can get rejected. Rejection will open up your eyes and realize that talking to women isn't some rocket science you have to learn and everyone is different. If you talk to them even if you're creepy they won't hurt/bite you. You're 22 now, you should be making moves at this age if not even earlier than that age. Your approach journal by reading it so far seems like what highschool guys are going through.

GL
Well that makes sense since I didn't date much in high school.. And since then I haven't really grown when it comes to relationships with women. Thanks for the input!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #49

Went out tonight with some chick I was talking to on OKcupid. She was an HB7 when I saw her profile, but she was lowered to an HB5 when I saw her in person lol. She was a nice girl, bought me drinks which was cool. But there were some strings attached to that!

When I showed up, she was surrounded by 6 dudes.. No sweat, I didn't even need to amog them. I chatted with her for a bit and she's actually heard of my band. I was kinda psyched on that (she's from Portland Oregon, other side of the country from Boston).. It kind of gave me an ego boost. But later on she told me she had a boyfriend too (Umm.. It said "single" on your profile!) If I knew she had a boyfriend, I wouldn't have wasted my time with the chick in the first place.

Well anyways, most of the night I just ignored her. She was a nice girl, but she was surrounded by 6 dudes and had a boyfriend. I figured "what the hell, I'm out here now, I might as well make the best of it" and focused on other chicks around the bar.

Made some small talk with some all right canadian girl, but didn't give her a second glance.. The rest of the chicks just seemed like typical slvtty bar chicks that I didn't even feel like approaching. I was kind of an assh0le to the HB5 all night.. I just said really rude sh1t every now and then, but she laughed at it.

Her and the 6 dudes left, and I just gave her a pity hug. I didn't really plan to talk to her after tonight.. But she told me to text her when I got back from New Jersey this weekend with my band. She seems interested, but definitely not worth my time, maybe worth a hate fvck lol.

I also want to say, thanks for the recent input on my journal everyone! I've been feeling real cynical and misogynistic lately towards women, but I'm gonna go for it.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #50

Played a gig in NYC this weekend. I was working when the rest of my band left, so I had to take a bus down after work. I got off the bus in the middle of manhattan with absolutely no idea of where to go (had to go meet them in Williamsburg).. I found the nearest subway station and was trying to figure out the ticket machine. I saw a pretty dope HB8 standing there too..

Me: Excuse me, do you know if the train here will bring me to Williamsburg?
HB8: Yeah it does, that's where I'm heading too.
Me: Cool, yeah I'm not from around here.. How much is the fair for one ride?
HB8: I think it's 2.25.
Me: All right, thanks.
HB8: Ugh! The next train isn't for a half hour! I hate waiting around.
Me: Sh1t really? Do you know of another station nearby I could walk to?
HB8: Yeah, I'm gonna head there. Want to walk together?
Me: Yeah sure.

During our walk we just talked and talked. I was amazed this chick even replied back to me when I asked her the question (I was trying to ask people outside the station how I could get to Williamsburg via train and none of them were even acknowledging me lol). She told me where she was from, what she did for work etc.. We exchanged stories of our travels and so on.

We finally got to the next station and waited around, got on the train, and proceeded to our locations.

Her stop was near.. So I said to her.. "Hey ___.. It was great meeting you and you were a lot of help tonight! Next time I'm in town, maybe we could get together and you could see my band play."

Then she replied by saying she was 31! (this chick looked 27 oldest).. She said I was really charming and attractive, but the age difference was too much. (I told her I was 22).

I guess I understood where she was coming from and understand that she has limits which is great, but it was a bummer getting turned down by her lol.

Hate to sound AFC, but it felt like one of those "Fall in love in NYC" types of stories. I was a broke traveling musician, and she was an established artist. But to each their own I guess. Damn, she was beautiful though!

I'm glad I went with the approach though.. Complete cold approach, non-intoxicated. I got denied, but definitely established some rapport with her. We had a lot in common when it came to things (we both talked about how people are too materialistic and too obsessed with movie stars to the point where they don't live life for themselves.)

Oh well! No one bats 1000! I have 2 other dates lined up this week anyways haha.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Hey I haven't really been reading this because I stick to the High School Forum. Could you give me a summary of your journal?
Most of my journal so far consists of..

Me approaching a girl (usually in a party or bar setting) or the girl approaches me.. Then I get her number or don't.. Then I go on a date or 2, can't click with the girl and next her. I'm basically just meeting women that I don't really care to meet, which sucks.

Other than that, there are 2 pretty hot friends that I have and I keep making out with them, yet I don't seem to go any further than that. One is hesitant, and the other is just a wh0re I'm not interested in unless I'm drunk. They're both friends with each other, so it works out for me (the both of them are constantly trying to grab my attention) and when they hear I'm going on a date with some chick, they jump at me! lol.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Entry #50
I guess I understood where she was coming from and understand that she has limits which is great, but it was a bummer getting turned down by her lol.

Hate to sound AFC, but it felt like one of those "Fall in love in NYC" types of stories. I was a broke traveling musician, and she was an established artist. But to each their own I guess. Damn, she was beautiful though!

I'm glad I went with the approach though.. Complete cold approach, non-intoxicated. I got denied, but definitely established some rapport with her. We had a lot in common when it came to things (we both talked about how people are too materialistic and too obsessed with movie stars to the point where they don't live life for themselves.)

Oh well! No one bats 1000! I have 2 other dates lined up this week anyways haha.
Tough break but great approach nonetheless. I find that even when it doesn't pan out with a girl that seems perfect for you, it kinda re instills your faith in the opposite sex.

Have you thought about trying more scenes where you would find like-minded females? Loft parties, art galleries, etc. Your friends might think it is pretentious but it seems like it would be right up your alley and introduce you to similar people.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Tough break but great approach nonetheless. I find that even when it doesn't pan out with a girl that seems perfect for you, it kinda re instills your faith in the opposite sex.

Have you thought about trying more scenes where you would find like-minded females? Loft parties, art galleries, etc. Your friends might think it is pretentious but it seems like it would be right up your alley and introduce you to similar people.
Yeah, most of my friends are into that stuff. I don't check out art shows too often just every now and then. I'm more of a music person myself, but I find that a lot of the girls in my social circle are more "free-spirited" bohemian types. It makes for an interesting girl, but when it comes down to LTR worthy forget it.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, everyone always talks about how cool and down-to-earth those free spirited chicks are until they are in a relationship with them. They will probably simmer down by the time they hit mid 30s but until then.... lol.

Networking events might provide some females with a bit more structure than the open-minded, open-legged Bohemian girls in your social circle at the moment. Ones where the focus is on subjects you are interested in. Music industry nights and open mic events might afford you with more inspired women that are leading by example instead of following the crowd/latest trends like groupies.

Also, I would give any kind of Liberal Art events a shot, even if it means retrying a few art exhibits. There are some swanky, modern ones around you I am sure. You'd be surprised how your theories on life and music can mesh perfectly with someone else's views on life and cubism or whatever.

I remember going to a fashion show, expecting drunk Paris Hilton wannabes, and misinformed models. Instead met photographers and designers and had lengthy conversation about how architecture, form, and fashion are intertwined. As a musician, I think you always have a shot at cleaning up wherever creative minds come together regardless of how they express their creativity.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input macallik. I agree with you! In my post about the girl in NYC, she was actually a graphic designer for a clothing company out there and a lot of stuff she told me was very similar with the music industry, so we clicked on that note.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #51

I've been slacking on my journal lately cause I've been kind of busy. Just started a new job and I'm working long hours during break before school starts back up again. But I've been number closing chicks left and right!

I got 5 numbers off OKcupid this week, and 1 number in person.

The OKcupid chicks I just look at as practice sex (they're all pretty hot girls though).. I haven't met any in person yet, just texted a few times.. Had one flake on me so I deleted her number (there are too many chicks on this site to keep track of who's flaking.. I just delete them so I know who's who in my phone.)

Anyways, the other day I ran into a really hot girl I had class with last semester (In a few previous entries, she's the one who approached me after our last class.. But I was really out of it and didn't number close.) She was thrilled to see me and suggested we chill sometime.. So I got her number. Haven't made plans yet, but we'll see where it goes. She's a real cool chick.

Chatted up this really dope asian girl last night at a gig my band played, but she didn't seem too interested so I didn't bother trying to mack it.. I saw one really really cute girl there, but I got AA and froze up a little and didn't approach. Sh1t happens I guess? I'll probably see her around though.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #52

Got a few plates in the works right now from online dating. One of them facebook'd me.. I checked out some of her pictures and she was a total fatty so I deleted her (she looked thin in her okcupid pics). I hit up the girl from class last semester that I ran into the other day seeing if she'd like to go out with me later this week.. No reply so far so she's in limbo.

I kind of lost touch with another girl, I was supposed to have class with her next semester but had to drop the class due to schedule conflict with school and work and I just took something else instead. I had a lot in common with this girl (based on short text convos), so I'll try and re-initiate contact.

I have a date scheduled tomorrow night with an HB8 I talked to online. She's pretty cute and just graduated college. I'm thinking we'll probably meet up somewhere like a bar and grab a drink together and get to know each other. I'll end it on a kiss close if I feel her warming up to me (9 times out of 10 the chick will warm up to me when I bring my A-game lol).. I'll post a follow up tomorrow evening with details of the date.

EDIT: Well I guess I have three dates scheduled for this week now.. One with the girl all ready mentioned, one with the girl who was taking a while to get back, and another with the girl I lost contact with. Funny how that can all change within an hour. Just goes to show, don't give a sh1t about it. Things will work out if they work out. Don't get hung up on no dates. I'm sure some will flake, I'll be surprised if all 3 don't flake. The trick seems to be to not have expectations out of the dating game and keep living life.If you're in the moment go for the pvssy, but don't let the pvssy have power over your emotions and make you needy.

Last edited:

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #53

EPIC FIELD REPORT.

So yesterday was the beginning of the semester for me. I wrote about an HB7 who I had class with last semester who I ran into in my city and number closed. We exchanged a few texts here and there, but it didn't really seem to go anywhere.. So I didn't care too much.

I was in my night class last night and she was texting me. It went something like this..

HB: So do you have class tuesday and thursday too?
Me: No, I just have a lab on thursday nights, no class tuesday though.
HB: Oh me too, have anything fun going on tonight?
Me: No plans, what about you
HB: Yeah same with me.. I got out of class around 3 and have been sitting around bored.
Me: Cool, we should chill later since we both have nothing to do tomorrow!
HB: Sounds good, would it be cool if we hungout at your place?
Me: All my roomates will be home, how about we grab a drink instead?
HB: Okay, sounds good!

Around 8pm I meet up with her at a bar.. I'm kinda nervous and have a runny nose. I accidentally sneeze while we were hanging out and got snot all over myself lol. I kept my cool and it wasn't really a big deal to me, so it wasn't to her either.

A few hours later, and we're both hammered. She invites me back to her place.. so I go. WELL.. Turns out she still lives with her ex. He seemed chill about it, so it didn't bother me.

We go in her room and she shows me some funny youtube videos, and I show her some music. We go out on the porch for a cigarette.. And I just start making out with her. No resistance whatsoever.

We went back to her room, and I kept trying to get down her pants. She told me she didn't shave or something and I just said "I don't give a fvck, not a big deal to me" but she kept resisting. So I did the 1 step back and two steps forward technique all night with her.. And eventually she was getting hot to the point where she could not put up LMR any longer.

We chilled for a bit and just talked. I wanted to test the waters to see how far I could go with telling this chick information that most chicks would not want to hear. Kinda like an experiment. So I broke a ton of DJ rules with talking to her. I told her I was a virgin, and that I didn't want to have sex tonight blah blah.. She was really fvcking into it!

She told me she had her eye on me since the first day of class and she wanted to fvck me wicked bad. She said she wanted to take my virginity and all this other sh1t.. It was pretty cool.

We kept making out and she was saying "Just fvck me, just fvck me please!" over and over again. I kept talking dirty to her and she just whipped out my d1ck and started sucking me off. Huge turn on.

I started fvcking her face like a mad man lol. She was gagging and sh1t. Then she was like "Just put it in me!" I told her I had no condoms.. The chick GOES IN HER EX BOYFRIENDS ROOM, GETS CONDOMS FROM HIM AND WALKS BACK INTO HER ROOM. Wow. This chick REALLY wanted it. She came back in the room and I was kinda dozing off. She called me out and said I was too drunk to fvck.. Which I was, but I had a rock hard boner either way.

I wound up sleeping in her bed with her cause the bus stopped running (It was 3 am at this point). I woke up with a hangover and I was kind of confused where I was at first lol.. Then I think I heard what was... Crying? It wasn't her though. IT WAS HER EX BOYFRIEND.

Fvck dude.. This sh1t got real awkward. I just pretended I was still asleep til I didn't hear it anymore haha. As soon as it stopped and the coast was clear I got outta there. I told the ch1ck I had to go job hunting (which I did). Got up and left.

Got a few texts from her today, but I don't know about this one. I have a 100% shot at fvcking her next time I see her.

tl;dr - met up with this chick first day of the semester, got drunk with her, went back to her place where her ex still lived, made out with her got a bj and fvcked her face, she asks her ex for condoms so we can bang, I'm too drunk at this point and we both just fall asleep, i wake up in the morning to what seems to be her ex bf crying in the other room, i get weirded out and leave.

Not a bad start for the semester lol. :cool:

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex if you were hard why didn't you just stick it in her and get it done!

(Good story btw!)

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't follow through with fvcking her, cause at that point I was really tired. She was putting up LMR in bed all night then finally I got her to crack lol. But sadly, at this point I was really wasted and tired.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #54

Played a gig with my band last night in our hometown. Awesome huge turnout. This HB9.5 (possibly a 10) was there who I'm sorta friends with (not friendzone) who dated a friend of mine about a year ago. This girl is fvcking smokin hot! She was all over me hugging me everytime I walked past her.

She was with another friend of mine (who friendzoned me in the past, but we're cool) and I was talking to her. I said to her "Hey ___ is looking pretty good tonight, she still dating ___?" She replied by saying "No they don't even talk anymore."

I figured I'd ask her for her number at some point in the night, but I was running around busy as fvck moving stuff and fixing stuff before and after the set. I'm facebook friends with this chick and might just ask for her number on there. I know it seems kinda AFC but I've never had trouble with doing it.

Later on in the night, meet up with my friends to hangout. This HB9 who I made out with a few times (we're friends) is all over me. We're all watching a movie and the HB9 and I are cuddling. I was feeling up her tits underneath a blanket and rubbing the outside of her tights around the crotch. I could hear her breathing heavily.. But I didn't wanna make an obvious move in front of everyone there. We left later and I said to her "Hey you should come over when everyone goes in." but she said she was really tired. But she's gonna come to my place later this week.

I have a date tonight to go ice skating with the girl I hungout with the first day of the semester. We'll see how that goes and I'll post a follow up.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Alex, youre a young guy, you play in a band, how come you arent getting laid every night? Im surprised you even need to approach? good work all the same

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry #55

Today, I am no longer a virgin.

That's right folks. I lost my V-plates last night! Thanks to all the help and criticism of the posters. I sealed the deal.

Around 8pm yesterday I went down to this girl's house who I had been talking to lately. (The girl from class last semester.) We were gonna go out for one of her friend's bday parties. I got pretty drunk before going down.. (some old friends showed up at my place outta nowhere). I go down, her and I drink a little bit more and then we go out to the bar with her friends.

We were out for a few hours at the bar, both got kinda bored.. She says "I have to go to the bathroom, so I walk her to the bathroom.. She takes my hand and leads me in. I go in and push her up against the wall and start making out with her in the stall lol. I started fingering her pvssy a little and feeling her tits. She got on her knees, unzipped my pants and started blowing me WHILE OTHER PEOPLE WERE IN THERE. **** kicked ass!

So I said to her after "Hey, my roomates aren't home and I live a 5 minute walk from here.. Wanna go to my place and fool around?" She said "Oh, is that you're pick up line tonight?" joking around.. I gave her a ****y smile and said "Haha yeah, I read that one in The Game".. She started cracking up and we took off.

I brought her into my roomates bed since I'm sleeping on a couch right now and started making out with her.. Then this strange animal instinct just kicked in with me. I ripped her button shirt right the fvck off and started sucking on her tits, then she started blowing me. I was rock hard and started dry humping her.

I took her pants off, ripped her panties off and went down on her. She said "I can't believe you've never done this before, you're so fvcking good!" For all I know, she could've been full of sh1t, but who cares. She was begging me to fvck her. It was so hot I couldn't resist.

I opened the condom and put it on, but as I was doing it I started to lose my boner. I feel like kind of a retard, but I just put my **** in her unprotected. I brought her to POUND TOWN dude. I fvcked her like an animal lol. The only thing is, I couldn't cvm cause I was really drunk. But we kept going to the early hours of the morning around 4:30ish. Even though I didn't blow my load, I had a great time with her.

The cool thing is, this girl knew I was a virgin.. She had no problem with taking my v-plates.. And she actually taught me some things in bed. Super non-judgemental chick, and really laid back/chill.

I don't know if she'll want to see me again outside of school. If she does, that's awesome.. If she doesn't, then it's no big deal. I feel like I really took a big step forward last night in my quest of being a Don Juan. I feel great right now! All this ch1ck talk and analysis of what should I do/say/look like/body language/negs/whatever.. It's all so silly! Getting women into bed is really not that hard!

I always thought it was some mystical perfected chess move or puzzle, but it's legit "I like you, you like me.. Let's fvck." SO BASIC.

I just want to thank all of the posters on this board, and the ones who give me criticism. All of you guys rock and have greatly helped me in not only meeting women, but other areas of life and schools of thought on money, university, career advice, etc.. Thanks guys!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
Congrats brotha!

Now it's time to rinse your **** off and repeat the process :rockon:

~10 lays+ by the end of the year, mmk? :flowers:
Sounds like a plan man!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alex DeLarge again.
Congrats man. You deserved it. Keep up the good work