Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Apology To All Women, On Behalf Of Us Men

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to find that there are CURRENTLY about 4 or 5 real dj's on this hs forum. It took me a few months after finding this site to truly get over my oneitis. And a full year to genuinely understand what a don juan/alpha is.

I rarely post threads regarding advice because there are usually only 1 or 2 responses. But, I have some time right now and believe it would be most helpful now..as we are at the start of a new school year. My first day of school was this past thursday. After 2 days of school, I feel as though i have realized the truth of it all. The truth cannot be summed up in one sentence or paragraph as it must come to you slowly through personal experience.

Now, here are some things that I find many people, new people/afcs, on this hs forum constantly lack.

1. Confidence
2. Pride/Honor
3. True desire to improve/change
4. Understanding of the DJ bible and mission

I probably will not remember everything as i'm typing this..but i'll answer any questions that people post.

Yes, confidence is one of the most important traits a man must have in life. It's constantly being mentioned. At my school, every first day of school includes a school gathering of every grade. There are about 1600-1800 people sitting/waiting while everyone that is arriving comes from the opposite end.

I notice many people searching desperately for friends to walk up with so they don't appear as loners. Of course, it's fine if you meet up with some friends or wait for a friend. BUT, these people were WAY TOO INSECURE. For the first time, I tried to make sure i went up alone to see if i really did change since finding this site. AND IT WAS ****ING WONDERFUL. I OWNED THAT ****. I'm 6'2'' so i'm somewhat noticeable, and I COULD FEEL THE LADIES CHECKING ME OUT.

I have begun to look people in the eyes when speaking to them. I don't speak with that timid voice i used to have. I don't walk hunched over or lazily, dragging my feet. YOU NEED TO FEEL THAT TESTOSTERONE AND MASCULINITY. Whenever I'm sitting, standing, talking, walking, doing anything, I feel MANLY, SEXY, CONFIDENT.

What kept me from feeling so masculine and confident before was the sight of all the jocks/popular kids. I'm that guy who is friends with some people from every group because I strongly dislike cliques. I saw these guys and thought they were superior to me. I had no personal belief system but instead conformed to the reality imposed on me by society. I'll go deeper into realities in the solution portion of this thread.

Be confident. Feel the testosterone and exhibit masculinity, which should be no problem. WOMEN WANT MEN WHO ARE MASCULINE. MASCULINE MEN GO WITH FEMININE WOMEN. Now, being masculine doesn't make you a superior man (i'll explain superiority in the solution portion), but it is still important. Some masculine celebrities (only examples people on this forum would recognize..i'm not a big fan of celebrities and gossip ****)..
Lebron James, Kanye, Pdiddy, Brad pitt, 50 Cent, Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher...I dont give a **** if you dislike rap, football, etc...the point is, they exhibit masculinity. They speak with force and clarity. They know what they want in life and put much effort into their work. They have passion, drive, direction..They are confident and masculine men. Watch an interview or movie and you'll notice their disposition.

SO ****ING HANDLE YOUR ****. Get those numbers. Get the outings. Get the action. Who or what the **** is stopping you..besides yourself?

**** MAN. Have some pride/dignity/honor. Stop letting women rule your life. Don't let them bleed their emotional troubles all over you. Don't let them treat you like subservient beings. Don't succumb to their irrational wishes. Don't be that AFC. Be a man and stand up for yourself. These traits sort of coincide with confidence...Wear that pride on your chest. Honor your parents who hope for you to grow up and become a man. LET EVERYBODY AROUND YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE KING. YOU RUN THAT ****. You're the boss. You're the commander. You're the chief. YOU ARE THE ALPHA.

_____
Desire to change

Ok. Time to lighten up the tone. I find that many of my friends who come upon this site as AFC's have trouble wanting to improve. They think that their methods are fine and will work. AND THEY ****ING HAVEN'T. One of my closest friends is simply too lazy to read. AND THAT IS ****ING BULL****. If you aren't willing to spend a fair amount of time reading for the sake of self-improvement, YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. Now, many new people here have read the dj bible. But they consistently come back to this forum after their days in the world with the same problems. And, these problems are all regarding: TECHNIQUE! TECHNIQUE! TECHNIQUE! I don't blame you too much though; I often had the same questions when i first started. So here's some advice...

STOP FOCUSING ON TECHNIQUE AND START FOCUSING ON INNER DEVELOPMENT. If you exhibit alpha characteristics, women could give a flying **** if you knew all the tricks. You know why...BECAUSE WHEN YOU BECOME AN ALPHA, YOU CEASE TO FOLLOW AFC METHODS AND BEGIN TO INTERACT WITH WOMEN THE ALPHA WAY, WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY THE DJ WAY.

So STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP focusing on how to ask a certain girl for her number or how to kiss close or how to anything close. When you start focusing on how to be an ALPHA, you will cease to have these minor questions. Start asking how you can improve on inner qualities. Though many of you already know how, yet cease to put in the effort. And if you think you are already an alpha yet still ask minor questions regarding women/technique, you're not an alpha. Of course, alphas sometimes have questions but these questions are truly worth asking.

The mission of this site is to encourage you to develop your inner self, which solves all your women problems.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I become more of an ALPHA/DJ, I gradually begin to feel sorry for women. SO TO ALL WOMEN, SORRY ON BEHALF OF THE MALE POPULATION. I used to talk with my guy friends about how some girls "screwed us over." We all grew frustrated and developed a disdain for women.

But, I have come to the conclusion that it is us men who have failed the women. Men have always been the ones to take initiative. We are supposed to make things work, not saying that women are incapable of this...they are of course capable, but it is our responsibility as MEN.

When we interact with women as AFC's, they, to no fault of their own, treat us as AFC's. We become their *****es and fail to meet any of their standards. We believe that we must fulfill her wishes to satisfy her; when in reality, they want us to deny them these irrational desires and demonstratively show them that we are MEN and have priorities. Eventually,they put us in the friend zone, and we get pissed and blame them.

BUT ONCE AGAIN. WE ARE THE DAMN MEN. AND AS MEN, WE DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR ANYTHING...yes anything..This is one mindset you must develop.

A girl cheats on you = Your fault
A girl dumps you = Your fault
A girl denies you their number = Your fault
ANYTHING NEGATIVE THAT HAPPENS = YOUR ****ING FAULT. PERIOD. . . .

Stop blaming others and blame yourself. It's the quickest way to self-improvement. Mencius, Confucius's student i believe, said that SHAME is the most important word in a man's vocabulary. And shame is necessary. When you fail to stand up for yourself or a friend who is being unfairly attacked by the masses, you should feel shame and regret. You should go home and recognize your weakness and seek to improve. After you have improved and removed that weakness, you can THEN relieve yourself of the regret and shame. NO SINGLE PERSON IS TO BLAME FOR ANY SITUATION. WE ARE ALL INTERCONNECTED. Yet, only you can figure out what YOU did wrong, and thus, you must blame yourself for any negative result.

Along with those pieces of the mindset, you must also create your own reality. No, I don't mean creating your own laws of physics and ****. Gravity does exist, and you will never be able to lay every girl in this world. BUT, YOU SHALL REJECT SOCIETY'S REALITY. THIS PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING, possibly. When i told my friend who i thought was attractive or was going to number close, he would tell me that they were out of my league. Too popular. Too attractive. Too rich. ALL THAT ****ING BULL****.

I'M HERE TO TELL YOU ONCE AGAIN. It's said in the movie Hitch, "ANY MAN CAN GET ANY WOMAN." Reject society's reality.

Society's reality often state the same messages.
You must be of equal attractiveness
You must be of equal social status
You must be equal everything.
BUT AS IT'S ****ING STATED IN THE ****ING DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE..."ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL." This beats down some of society's reality's messages. But not all of them.

Now back to my point of superiority. Yes yes yes... I believe all men are created equal. But i also believe that as we reach a certain age, certain men become superior. The thing is, SOCIETY BELIEVES THAT WHAT MAKES A MAN SUPERIOR TO OTHER MEN ARE THINGS LIKE SOCIAL STATUS, ATTRACTIVENESS, ETC. WHEN IN ****ING FACT, what makes a man SUPERIOR is his moral value/virtues. If a man is poor yet honest, hardworking, humble, etc...he will always be superior to a wealthy and goodlooking man who lacks virtue. (I'm speaking of Buddhist/Confucius virtues btw)...oh and..YES BE HUMBLE..You can walk tall and proud..that's all good and well. But you must not be ARROGANT. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. When you begin to look down on others and cease to be compassionate, you are entering the land of arrogance.

So if you are a "good" person, why must you feel inferior? Only society is telling you to feel inferior because you aren't popular. And i've noticed, most of the virtuous students in hs aren't the popular kids. They're the kids who people like but don't hang out with much. You know who they are. I'm not telling you to start becoming a bible carrying preacher/converter. But i do encourage you to develop some more moral value. So feel no shame, be proud of who you are and also be proud of the fact that you are becoming a virtuous MAN, which honors your parents who have sacrificed much to raise you.

THE FINAL KEY...This is what i believe plays a major part in anyone's life. The choice between optimism and pessimism. I grew up in a middle class family. Parents, for the most part, got along. Happy family. Private school. Basically, i would definitely admit my life has not been one of great struggle, though i had ONE ****ING MAJOR NEGATIVE "THING" growing up that is way too personal to speak of on the internet.

I am EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC. Notice how everyone loves spongebob. He's pretty much brain dead and annoying at times, yet so many people love him. IT'S BECAUSE HE'S SO OPTIMISTIC THAT HE BASICALLY CRAPS IT AND JIZZES IT. OPTIMISM=CHARM. Common knowledge really.

If you were stuck in the desert, would you rather be with a guy who just wants to sit and die because he believes it's hopeless or a guy who wants to begin a potentially futile trek to civilization because he believes you guys will make it alive? If you chose the former, you're currently a pessimist. :yes:

There are many songs that make me feel optimistic. Those emotional songs about all the suffering in the world...For example, Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" or Black Eyed Peas's "Where is the Love." And many others. Basically, it's true. There are inner city kids who hear gunshots every day and see people dying everyday. There are poor kids in the countrysides of many countries who search for food in dumpsters and other piles of waste. There are kids who can't go to school but must work in factories to help their family live. There are all these negative things in the world, yet we complicate our own lives with these STUPID problems. Yes, you must admit our problems are STUPID in comparison.

All these negative things can lead you to pessimism, feeling as though it's hopeless and life is simply suffering. Or, you can lean towards optimism and seek to help solve these problems. No matter how IMPOSSIBLE it may seem, ending world hunger/poverty, there is no reason why we mustn't try.

The most common response to this viewpoint is...Well, i don't live in poverty and i'm not struggling to survive so how does the suffering of others even apply to my life or help me become happier. These people lack compassion and understanding. These people don't try to understand. These people are selfish and are only concerned with their own "problems" and continue to whine...And you know what...If you still can't understand, I suggest you take a trip to one of these poor areas and live their lives for a couple days.

Your life is perfect in the eyes of many other kids. ALL OF US, having time to go on this site, ARE LUCKY. Whether your parents are divorced, you were abused as a child, you lost a family member early on...YOUR LIFE IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD ALREADY.

So why do you feel sad/angry about your girl problems? Why are you still afraid to seize the opportunity to have fun with women when many others can't?...While all these people living lives of hell would cherish EVERY SINGLE ****ING OPPORTUNITY THAT WE HAVE.

Finally...The most important message. Life is suffering. That's one of the 4 noble truths of Buddhism. But Buddha does provide a solution.

ATTACHMENT LEADS TO SUFFERING. So if you cease to have any attachments to money, women, LIFE...you will cease to suffer.

BALANCE IS KEY. You don't want to completely detach from everything. Cause then you'll be walking around going..."**** IT" " **** THAT" "**** YOU"...Yet you don't want attachment.

You must have a non-attached attachment to everything. You must care, and that is enough. You must not NOT CARE OR OBSESS. Balance=Care

I hope many of you can use this post as inspiration or a source of knowledge. Whether you agree or disagree, I hope it helps you improve in some way.

Btw, This **** should be in the DJ bible =):yes:
I must eventually reach the DJ bible. That is my SoSuave goal.

Hah. So to all my ALPHAS and soon-to-be ALPHAS,
Make it Good.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm buzzing hard right and I didn't read all of this topic, but what you said in your first line is so true; there are two types of people on this forum. Those that repeat the advice that is given to them without applying it to appear knowledgeable, and those that actually get it. There is so much more of the former than the latter and when you finally understand things, you can sort through the people who give you textbook advice, and distinguish them from the people who give you real world advice. You'll eventually find out that the true DJ's will often leave this forum once they figure it out too. It's hard giving advice to people because they ask these questions about every single little situation when it comes to a girl, but the truth is if they're asking that question in the first place, then there's really little chance for them of succeeding.

It's also kind of frustrating to give advice nowadays because people aren't going to be listening to your advice because they want to hear what they want to hear. They want quick solutions and phrases that they think is going to win them a girl instantly. Too bad it's not going to happen and my advice is often ignored, oh well. But yeah I'm still buzzed.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent posts Jeff! I especially liked how you explained "understand thing dj bible" and how you explained society's "reality messages"

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must have a non-attached attachment to everything. You must care, and that is enough. You must not NOT CARE OR OBSESS. Balance=Care

Best ****ing thing I've read on this site in a long time. Well done dude.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Sums it all up nicely.

I personally don't think of myself as a "DJ" and I really don't like the term. I'm just a guy. Not a player, a mack, a pimp or a dj. Just a man. I'd rather be a man.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
great fvcking post Jeff, I couldn't agree more. the sad thing is that so many ppl who come here looking for help never get it in the end. This post should illustrate it clearly.

definitely bible worthy

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffthechef, you are an enlightened one I should say. You figured out a secret that most of the world is oblivious to. I believe it is a shame most, even on this website, lack that which you have found. Hmm..what is your stance on modern day religion? This very well may prove to be a 'rewarding' conversation for us all.

Mando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Jeff, probably one of the best I've read on here.

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. My thoughts?

Jeffthechef, calm down. Take a deep breath. The swearing seemed a bit over the top. As it says somewhere in the DJ bible (you can look it up, I'd just get distracted if I opened the bible and would never get back to this comment), you must control[/] your testosterone, learning when and when not to unleash your mighty man powers that stream from your testosterone.

Okay, we calm now? Good.

What you have said has really hit home with a bunch of guys here. I've noticed it too- there has been a steady increase of AFC's on the forum, and they just don't seem to get it. They say "i've read the dj bible but i still really like this girl. what can i do?" That's like combining two exact polar opposites. They don't mix. At all.

Where am I going with this? I dunno. You just keep up the good work, man.

And as to your statement about bible worthiness, Casanova Child, the thought ran through my mind, too. I think if we cropped some of the swears out, it'd be perfect. Weeks down the road, when this thing dies down (hopefully), the readers won't understand the passion that went into this post. And AFC's hate to be yelled at. ;)

Last edited:

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see most of you guys liked it. As for my thoughts on religion, I believe religion is fine in moderation. It's sort of like a raft that you use to cross a river (problem) in your life. After that, what's the need for it? If you're constantly thinking/speaking about religion, you cease to live your life. Here's a metaphor that I love that demonstrates my point

Bruce Lee from "Enter the Dragon"..short clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW6vkuqGLg

Most religions are like fingers...They usually have some good points: honesty, loyalty, justice, etc. That's really the only part of any religion i care for. Some people, mainly extremists, are like Bruce's student; they get stuck staring at the finger and analyzing it. They debate who said what or did what. Why something happened...who's the next leader. All that bull****. These people are so stuck on the finger they fail to see the moon it points at.

So if you're buddhist or catholic or muslim, i could care less. My suggestion is that you take what is valuable and not get stuck on the finger. You don't want to "miss all the heavenly glory" do you?

____________Third Part
Make her feel good

I think i definitely should add this to my original two posts. I've seen it so much so far this past week of school. GIRLS WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GIRLS Just as you want to be treated like a man. KINO IS SO DAMN FUN.

For those who already kino, you know what i mean. You're touching her, she's touching you, you're both feeling it.

There are times at school when i feel like this after a little bit of touching:
1. Get behind her.
2. Bend her over.
3. Have some fun.:woo:
I HAVE done it before. But for this type of thing, you really have to be a good judge of the situation and her interest. Cause if you're wrong, a slap might be coming. Or her telling the principal/dean/teacher/BOYFRIEND HAHA.

I love booty. :yes: GIRLS LOVE TO BE TOUCHED.:yes: I see way too little touching at school.:( Even the smallest degree of it is rare really. It's the same few guys doing it sadly. The rest of the guys are just talking and smiling and doing all of that. But they aren't getting physical enough.

Here's an embarrassing fact of my life: I've been asked if I was gay/homosexual by 3 or 4 girls. This was before I found this site of course, AND THESE GIRLS ASKED USUALLY ONLY AFTER 1 OR 2 WEEKS. I had the right body language. I made her laugh. I did everything "right." BUT I NEVER TOUCHED HER. These girls probably began to think of me as that gay guy friend. Always happy and friendly but not physical. That's usually the time frame, though it's a weak frame as you could easily shatter it.

First 5 seconds or even 3: He's attractive. OR He's not attractive. (Doesn't matter too much really)
First day: He's creepy. OR He's sexy. OR He's normal so far.
First week: Ok. He hasn't made a move yet, starting to seem like every other guy I've met. OR He "asked" for my number. (I don't suggest you ask, subtly demand instead)
Second week: If he doesn't do something by the end of this week, he's not interested or he's a homosexual. OR FINALLY, A REAL MAN.

Others may disagree. But i generally believe in this 2 week time frame; that is of course not always the case. I constantly tell my friend to get the number after you first meet her. Of course, this never happens. SO then i say, GET IT AT LEAST WITHIN TWO WEEKS. Any later, and she starts to lose interest.

Back to my point hah, TOUCH HER.
This is one thing that really changed within me after finding this site. HERE WAS MY MINDSET, unedited.
1. I hope to find my wife in high school.
2. I hope that we can spend hours walking and talking and just holding hands.
3. I would stay in a relationship for a year or years even if she never wanted more than to hug or hold hands.
4. Sex or anything close to it is UNNECESSARY.

Basically, i was a ***** who didn't understand the NEEDS AND WANTS OF A WOMAN. But, I've really gotten in touch with my physical side. Of course, women do want that mental/spiritual connectio nwith you. And it's right to want it too, but that shoudl definitely come way after the physical part.

That's why you see guys in the DonJuan and mature man forums saying that sex should come before a relationship. Of course, the sex is probably way better after you're in a relationship and have established that emotional connection. But nonetheless, a preview is necessary.

So START TOUCHING. TOUCH almost EVERYTHING. Tickle her, caress her, make her feel happy...better yet, MAKE HER FEEL GOOOOOOOD.:D

I've said it many times. But this is one of my favorite posts
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155965

So go to school tomorrow, and GET A GOOD FEEL(ing).

Make it Good.:D

Last edited:

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
This is one thing that really changed within me after finding this site. HERE WAS MY MINDSET, unedited.
1. I hope to find my wife in high school.
2. I hope that we can spend hours walking and talking and just holding hands.
3. I would stay in a relationship for a year or years even if she never wanted more than to hug or hold hands.
4. Sex or anything close to it is UNNECESSARY.

Basically, i was a ***** who didn't understand the NEEDS AND WANTS OF A WOMAN. But, I've really gotten in touch with my physical side. Of course, women do want that mental/spiritual connectio nwith you. And it's right to want it too, but that shoudl definitely come way after the physical part.

i love this. i dont really come on the hs forum too much any more because, you're right. there's just a lot of whiny people asking the same questions over and over that have already been answered in countless other posts.

also im a college guy now. :)

BUT. i had the exact same mindset as you walking in to high school on that first day. That, and the idea that ladies liked the "cool, strong, silent type." so i acted cooler than i was, and didnt let my inner entertainer come out. the great thing about high school is that so much change and growing and maturing occurs there. i am a completely different person from the one that first walked up to my high school's doors four years ago.

some people can say they changed for the better; got a lot of friends, were really involved, got a good education.

some people can't; they sat around and didnt learn, didnt socialize, and generally didnt do ANYTHING.

you're obviously one of the former, Jeff.

good post.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good post jeff, Kinda just elaborating on the obvious and seems more for new people and people that sit round on this forum up to nothing or for those people who come onto this forum with completely the wrong idea of what a dj is.

But jeff what the hell is this (sorry forgot how to quote things haha my bad)

"UT ONCE AGAIN. WE ARE THE DAMN MEN. AND AS MEN, WE DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR ANYTHING...yes anything..This is one mindset you must develop.

A girl cheats on you = Your fault
A girl dumps you = Your fault
A girl denies you their number = Your fault
ANYTHING NEGATIVE THAT HAPPENS = YOUR ****ING FAULT. PERIOD. . . ."

Is this what you want people to think? Every time i get rejected you want me to go home and go "sh!t that rejection today, it was all my fault! it worked on those 4 other girls before then. I KNOW! i'll analyze absolutely everything, write it down and show jeffthechef on the forum, he'll help me.

Ok this story says it worked on the 4 girls before then, this has happened to me so i think its good example but how the hell is it my fault when the 5th girl says no you can't have my number?? When i approached them all exactly the same. How is it my fault when it turns out she rejected my because she has a boyfriend and he's actually two meters away or because she said to herself max giving my number out 5 times tonight, or maybe she just likes it when guys approach a little differently from the way i did but how would i know? yeah it may be my fault for not approaching the way she wanted. but that like me asking you this

Hey, i got a maths question for you, guess what it is?

No it's 2

Whose fault is it for getting it wrong? by the way you wrote that post sounded a lot like the person who answered need to sort his sh1t out, because its all his fault.

By the way you completely misinterpreted what Mencius said

but never the less good post lol

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i did not misinterpret Mencius. And yes, it's always your fault. But this does not mean you should be a ***** about it as you suggest. Or analyze everything like you suggest.

Why are you making dumbass situations? If she has ****ing dumb rules like max 5 numbers a night, then why would you even feel ashamed? Buddy, you misinterpreted me, which is also probably why you think I have misinterpreted Mencius. And yes, i'm sure this is the case because 10 other people have not interpreted that portion this way.

Only a dumbass would feel ashamed for not getting a number from such a girl.

When a girl does reject you for a legitimate reason, that is when you must seek to improve. Not when she rejects you for some genuine bull****.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know when she rejects you because of genuine bullsh!t?? and how is that a dumb ass situation when it happened to me?

Put it this way jeff, man to man lol

I know what you meant, you saying use the shame, ect.. as motivation to improve or to know when you need to improve am i right??

Ok so if i'm right we now know i didn't misinterpret it.

My first point. You said 10 people so far didn't misinterpret it. The first thing you said on your post is there is only about 4 or 5 dj's on this page.. umm i'm sure you know what i mean when i say that.

But the real thing i'm trying to say is this. "But this does not mean you should be a ***** about it as you suggest. Or analyze everything like you suggest. "

Ok jeff this is true, we both know this but... as you pointed out earlier there is only 4 to 5 real dj's on this forum. Lets look at the major problems with the AFC's and Dj's in progress, would you say that one of these problems would be they over analyze things or they be a ***** about it.

The way i interpreted it earlier to make a point is the way someone who just figured out that EVERY girl that cheated on him was his fault, that EVERY rejection out there is his fault, you even went as far to say that everything negative is his fault.

Look at it this way.

I myself get rejected.

I then say to myself i need to improve i guess i really could of came across a lot more confident then and even got in a bit more kino.

I know you wouldn't call me a dj but thats the right dj answer isn't it.

Now the AFC after just figuring out everything his fault and he gets rejected

He goes to himself "how can i improve?" GOOD great step AFC!

But then it all turns to sh!t, He analyzes everything, poor lil AFC almost gives himself a panic attack. Turns out the poor guy came across awesome he just got rejected because of "genuine bull****"

Now my last comment is. "When a girl does reject you for a legitimate reason, that is when you must seek to improve. Not when she rejects you for some genuine bull****."

Again i ask you my math question Jeff what's the answer??

How is he meant to know its genuine bull****??

All i'm saying is an AFC is going to take this badly, it won't help

And btw i know this arguments over nothing really but it's good to challenge your beliefs. and with misinterpreting the quote, I'm sure Mencius didn't say this quote then write a paragraph on how to interpret it, so i think we can agree we have no idea exactly what he was saying lol

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My first point. You said 10 people so far didn't misinterpret it. The first thing you said on your post is there is only about 4 or 5 dj's on this page.. umm i'm sure you know what i mean when i say that."

Which means all 4 or 5 of those dj's didn't misinterpret it... AND 5 OR 6 NON-DJ'S DIDN'T MISINTERPRET IT TOO...so no i don't know what you mean

"Now the AFC after just figuring out everything his fault and he gets rejected
He goes to himself "how can i improve?" GOOD great step AFC!
But then it all turns to sh!t, He analyzes everything, poor lil AFC almost gives himself a panic attack. Turns out the poor guy came across awesome he just got rejected because of "genuine bull****""

****ING WRONG. NO AFC SHOULD DO THIS. READ THIS ALL YOU AFC'S OUT THERE...If you get rejected...Then, Accept that it was you...DON'T ****ING ANALYZE. READY WHAT I ****ING WROTE. I DID NOT ADVISE ANY AFC TO ANALYZE ****. I specifically said that all afc's should seek to improve themselves. They should seek to become alpha males. If they become alpha males in their daily lives, they will get rejected and be over it. There is no need for blame or shame because THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG. I'm telling all afc's to accept blame/fault because they're afc's and should recognize that it is their actions/behavior/personality/etc. that has caused the rejection. A true man knows when to feel shame and when it's unnecessary. AFC's are not men YET. That is why they can always find some fault in any rejection.

"Now my last comment is. "When a girl does reject you for a legitimate reason, that is when you must seek to improve. Not when she rejects you for some genuine bull****."
Again i ask you my math question Jeff what's the answer??
How is he meant to know its genuine bull****??"

Once again, HE will know it's his fault if he's an AFC because it's always going to be his fault. Consider this the answer:

No woman would reject an Alpha for some bull**** reason. She would only reject him for a reasonable one. Would any man reject a perfect woman for some bull**** reason?
As for reasonable: in a relationship, not physically attracted (yes there must be some physical attraction), lesbian, etc.

As for Mencius, fine we can stop discussing that. But since you say he didn't write a paragraph on how to interpret it, why shouldn't i use it if i deem it fit? Not going to hurt anyone, right?

and yes, feel free to challenge away

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All my point was is how is the AFC going to misinterpret it compared to the open minded dj, just got to watch out your not speaking for yourself and speak for the AFC's as well.

Don't relate that to men, men don't have bull**** reasons because they think logically women have tonnes of bull**** reasons because they are emotional as we all know, but true you are less likely to get rejected if you alpha for bull**** reasons but definitely nothing is certain in this game.

and no it can't hurt anyone that was my point, just it doesn't mean that i misinterpreted it either, since i can use it anyway i want to aswell?

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"All my point was is how is the AFC going to misinterpret it compared to the open minded dj, just got to watch out your not speaking for yourself and speak for the AFC's as well."

First sentence made no sense to me. I can speak for AFC's because i was one and know the mentality.

"Don't relate that to men, men don't have bull**** reasons because they think logically women have tonnes of bull**** reasons because they are emotional as we all know, but true you are less likely to get rejected if you alpha for bull**** reasons but definitely nothing is certain in this game."

Relate what to men? You basically contradicted your first statement with the second. Women will think with a clear mind when it comes to Alphas because they're not the average guy. When they recognize a real man, they WILL NEVER make a bull**** reason because real men are hard to come by. With the growing number of average men, women CAN'T pass up on good men unless they already have one.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"First sentence made no sense to me. I can speak for AFC's because i was one and know the mentality."

Your only one AFC everyones different.

"women CAN'T pass up on good men unless they already have one"

Show me a man that has a 100% success rate and has approached more then 500 girls and i'll believe you buddy lol.

But back to the main point my issue is defiantly not that i blame other for everything in fact my problem was i blamed myself too much. It's a huge blow to your happiness/confidence/morale when you think you've just got rejected again because there's something wrong you which leads to me second point above, show me a man that's never been rejected.

Besides isn't it a main DJ point, to be very care free about women and when she rejects you it's a big her loss, how are you meant to think it's her loss when you just lost because there is something wrong with you!

****ty way to think that everything your fault.

Learn from you mistakes is what you say.

Not everything is your fault, absorb the shame of rejection and use it as a reason to improve.

There is no shame in rejection it's all her loss to me, and thats a great attitude to have. Don't you think it's better then blaming myself for everything.

Maybe we are to soft maybe we should be saying it's all your fault, Realize it and improve! instead of learn from your mistakes buddy, read the Bible get everything right then go out and try again.

Just i noticed that your blame yourself message was under "Understanding of the DJ BIBLE AND MISSION" where in the bible does it say everything is your fault that harshly, maybe he need to be harsh on them but does getting them to blame themselves won't help in my opinion