Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Apology To All Women, On Behalf Of Us Men

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit, you're over analyzing things.

Work your magic on the girl; if things seem to be working out, awesome. If not, move on. Simple.

Why do so many guys think like women and analyze every single detail? This needs to be posted again: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155965

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your only one AFC everyones different."
NO NO NO..Every afc is the ****ing same. They are all pussies. They have the same tendencies. Clinginess, lack of masculinity, lack of everything that they should have and want...Yes, there may be one afc who has all the problems. and one who is slowly getting better. Yet, HE WILL ALSO BENEFIT FROM THE SAME INFORMATION BECAUSE HE'LL SIMPLY READ OVER WHAT HE KNOWS AND AGREE.

"Show me a man that has a 100% success rate and has approached more then 500 girls and i'll believe you buddy lol."

I DIDN'T ****ING SAY ANYONE HAD A 100% RATE...I said that if a woman saw a good man. She WOULD NOT GIVE HIM A BULL**** EXCUSE. AND THE ALPHA MALE WOULD KNOW IF IT WAS A BULL**** EXCUSE BECAUSE HE ISN'T AN AFC.

"But back to the main point my issue is defiantly not that i blame other for everything in fact my problem was i blamed myself too much. It's a huge blow to your happiness/confidence/morale when you think you've just got rejected again because there's something wrong you which leads to me second point above, show me a man that's never been rejected. Besides isn't it a main DJ point, to be very care free about women and when she rejects you it's a big her loss, how are you meant to think it's her loss when you just lost because there is something wrong with you!"

I TOLD YOU IN MY PREVIOUS RESPONSES TO YOUR REPETITIVE POINTS. WHEN YOU BLAME YOURSELF, YOU DO SO CONSTRUCTIVELY. You're not looking in the mirror and talking **** about yourself. You aren't trying to degrade yourself. I CAN BLAME MYSELF FOR SOMETHING, FEEL SOME SHAME, AND IMPROVE WITHOUT BECOMING A ***** BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S NOT THE LAST GIRL I'LL MEET. No, it's not a main dj point. The point is to CARE. If you're care free, you might as well try and begin ****ing her when you first meet her and see what happens. THE DJ POINT IS NOT TO OBSESS. The problem afc's have are they try TOO HARD. I'm saying to try but not obsess. THE MIDDLE PATH.

"****ty way to think that everything your fault.
Learn from you mistakes is what you say.
Not everything is your fault, absorb the shame of rejection and use it as a reason to improve.
There is no shame in rejection it's all her loss to me, and thats a great attitude to have. Don't you think it's better then blaming myself for everything.
Maybe we are to soft maybe we should be saying it's all your fault, Realize it and improve! instead of learn from your mistakes buddy, read the Bible get everything right then go out and try again.
Just i noticed that your blame yourself message was under "Understanding of the DJ BIBLE AND MISSION" where in the bible does it say everything is your fault that harshly, maybe he need to be harsh on them but does getting them to blame themselves won't help in my opinion"

You think i'm being harsh? hah...You're one of those sensitive types perhaps. I have been yelled at and scolded many times in public and in private. I don't see why any MAN would lose confidence, happiness, self-respect, etc...Because he knows he can improve and that those yelling at him are trying to help him improve. There ARE degrees of shame. A guy who feels shame for being too much of an AFC would feel less shame than a rapist, murderer, etc. Assuming they felt shame..heh

Buddy, you're the only one arguing even after i have responded to your points several times. The fact is, you're misinterpreting the post. Don't give me that different perspective Bull****

"Analyzeit, you're over analyzing things." Exactly.

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
love you man.! i would give you rep but cant at the moment, due to me needing to spread it around first