Fun posting ridiculous OLD profile screenshots

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of thirsty men in red states too. Midland-Odessa, TX is an example of a bad mating environment in a red state. There is an overabundance of sausage in Midland-Odessa because there's a lot of oil and gas exploration near Midland and Odessa.
It's OVER for Oil&GasExplorationCels.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Guys, let's keep this thread to its intended purpose: choose screenshots from OLD and post them. If you want to discuss OLD, please, please, please start your own threads; there are plenty already out there discussing OLD.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No face pics? Body?
Its the way the screen cap took it i guess since i was trying to get her entire profile in it.

Face was about hb6 but teeth were not nice. Has multiple kids, post wall and bad teeth and is making demands.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes 5-6, divorced, and has kids. Not included in the pic is her teeth are also not very good as well!
Its the way the screen cap took it i guess since i was trying to get her entire profile in it.

Face was about hb6 but teeth were not nice. Has multiple kids, post wall and bad teeth and is making demands.
Take a second screen cap next time. Otherwise, this is some 5'6" woman asking for 5'11"+.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only do if the pics hook.
Same. I do read them if I see a long profile and the girl looks ugly or damaged just to see their demands.

The few hot girls I see on OLD usually are older, maybe post wall. Yes, older but it seems a lot of pre wall women are fatties they use OLD because they're not approached a lot. A hot 37 year old is better than a fat 25 year old.

Post wall women who look crazy looking have like 3 pages of demands. If she's hot looking too that tells me she's way too demanding and she drives guys away and must resort to using OLD.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one sent me a message last week and said to post an "unfiltered" pic lol. She also lists herself as a "model" on her profile.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody can be a model. All it requires is to be registered at a model agency. You could be a hand or foot model. Or a model for maternity wear or adult diapers. Technically, still a model, but not a fashion model.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one sent me a message last week and said to post an "unfiltered" pic lol. She also lists herself as a "model" on her profile.

$10 says she's Italian. Ask her.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess anyone can be a model. I mean you have plus size models. Also none of her pics showed her smile. Thats a red flag for bad teeth.
Or a Catholic. Latinas are also fond of doing the "frozen face" thing. It's because she doesn't want to show desire, she'll go to hell or be socially shamed or something. If she was a straight white girl and not exotic looking, then yes it would likely be the teeth. But why can't she at least curl the corners of her mouth?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or a Catholic. Latinas are also fond of doing the "frozen face" thing. It's because she doesn't want to show desire, she'll go to hell or be socially shamed or something. If she was a straight white girl and not exotic looking, then yes it would likely be the teeth. But why can't she at least curl the corners of her mouth?
I think this one might be one of those green card scammers. Listed she speaks russian, spanish, and lived all over Europe and russia. Was texting with this russian for awhile in my area.

Attachments

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this one might be one of those green card scammers. Listed she speaks russian, spanish, and lived all over Europe and russia. Was texting with this russian for awhile in my area.
If they don't smile, don't engage with them. Imo frozen face women are worse than the crazy-eyed and resting-b1tch face women, because they're used to getting away with fooling guys about their lack of compliance issues. The crazy-eyed and resting-b-faced women don't get the same engagement level because it's more obvious what you're dealing with as a guy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She is not impressive looking at all. @I_have_BDE is 40 years old and lives in an area with a high median age.

Top Bottom