Zodiac signs do you believe in them? And use them to help in dating?

mocha2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
My zodiac sign is Pisces and honestly though I am not a major believer, my zodiac pisces horoscope is exactly like my personality. I do not believe the day to day horoscopes because they are not always accurate. BUT my overall personality horoscope is extremely "accurate".

If the men I dated read my horoscope they would know exactly how to handle me.

For example, I dated briefly an "Aquarius" man and he ended up irritating me to the fullest extent. He did not understand me at all. Pisces women need alot of attention and we do not like to be ignored. We want to say what we have to say. Moreover, we are vey laid back and easy going but do not take that for a weakness. We can get scary angry.

So if only he read my pisces horoscope and understood me, we could have gotten along 100% better. His strikes

1. He would not let me talk nor did he listen and communicate with me. When pisces like alot of attention.

2. He took my persistence as me being "fixated" on him when I only wanted my opinions heard and wanted to talk. Again Pisces women like constant attention.

So the moral of the story is find out when your date was born and read her horoscope that may make you understand her better as a person. And make the relationship or dating experience go much more smoothly.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not feed the troll attention.

mocha2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
Do not feed the troll attention.
I am not a troll, just trying to have an honest conversation. This is honestly what happened to me.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the guy too. If a guy believes in those things he will ask you.
I am extreme believer of astrology, and i am pisces too born. Pisces people have struggle finding the right person. Finding the right partner will be tough for you. BTW i sent you a private message, reply to it

mocha2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
oneboy21 said:
It depends on the guy too. If a guy believes in those things he will ask you.
I am extreme believer of astrology, and i am pisces too born. Pisces people have struggle finding the right person. Finding the right partner will be tough for you. BTW i sent you a private message, reply to it

Very true. Ok I will check it

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol is this a fvcking joke?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I don't believe in that bull****. That is tricky because it just says things that can be applied to anyone.

For example: Let's say I am gonna start studying 10 days before my test. Then I tell a dude that I am a scorpio. He'll think: "Oh yeah makes sense cuz scorpios are determined." But if I told him I am a capricorn: "Of course, capricorns are responsible". If I tell I am a pieces: "Yes because piesces are insecure so they gotta study early". Hope your head hasn't exploded.

LIKE CRISS ANGEL SAYS, PEOPLE WANNA BELIEVE, BUT IN THAT WORD IS THE WORD "LIE". Pretty lame quote but I figure I'd post it in here anyways.

Of course I could change my mind cuz sometimes it does seem to be true, but I am not sure if it is just probability. In a room with 30 ppl what is the probablity that 2 share the same birthday? Just giving food for thought.

May post again later, hasta.

mocha2010 said:
So the moral of the story is find out when your date was born and read her horoscope that may make you understand her better
The moral of the story is that you fail bro, sorry.