Zero Hour: I want to lose virginity by the end of high school (June 09)

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdawgmcb said:
Thanks for the advice you guys :)

I think i'll try to focus on having more "fun" for the rest of the time that I have :)

I am going to go to a large university hopefully, so maybe that will help out a lot too :)
Good, now get that line out of your sig as well; otherwise I'll feel like I've been typing all that sh*t for nothing.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Good, now get that line out of your sig as well; otherwise I'll feel like I've been typing all that sh*t for nothing.
Done :)

Would you recomend me trying to work on my inner game?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, definitely! Inner game is the most important thing. Like I said, things started to change drastically once I started sorting that out. After that comes the outer game. You need a good foundation to build that on. Learning lines and routines while you don't have inner game is like building a house on quicksand. It's not going to work.

There is some good stuff on here, but I really recommend you to read this. It really changed about how I felt about myself and life in general. Despite the sh*tty cover, there is some really good stuff in there.

Gain confidence, learn to love yourself. If you feel good about yourself, people around it will feel it and they will like you more. Talk to as many people you can, male and female. It will learn you to have a good conversation.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
2: fat chicks
3: ugly fat chicks
4: nasty sl*ts
Do it.

Once you bang a fat chick you won't feel so much pressure anymore and it will help you to relax.

Once you relax you can work on picking up better looking chicks.