Zales diamond and/or pearl earrings? Need help

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some jewelry advice; getting some diamond and/or pearl earrings for the fiance.

I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm hoping one of you has experience or better taste than I. I'd like to go with something from zales.com.
She's 29, wears nicer/in style stuff.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well originally I was going to say the pearl earrings, since I don't purchase any diamond jewelry products as my little attempt to boycott the diamond heresy industry. Since you've already sunken that ship, look on eBay or go to a pawn shop to get a good deal.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I`ll never fail with a diamond, never ever!

Best sosuave spambot line ever! :D
+1 that sh!t was incredible..

I'm going to quote this line forever.

" I`ll never fail with a diamond, never ever!" massive!!!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AF77 said:
...getting some diamond and/or pearl earrings for the fiance. I have no idea what I'm doing...
What do you guys think? Post of the year?

AF77 said:
...I'm hoping one of you has experience or better taste than I.
Yeah, I think I can help you out with that. I heard that diamonds never fail.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like seriously pm me. i got a guy that can seriously hook you the **** up. he's a wholesaler (seriously no bull****). I'm a member of a football forum and he posts there, everyone there gets their jewelry from him (it's where i got my wife's wedding ring from) dude is so cheap it's stupid

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
run BUY ads in a penny saver. get the little testing device pawn shops use to determine fakes. Pay maybe 10% more than the pawn shops pay (which is about 10% of retail) and you won't lose so much money. No 2 appraisers EVER value the same stone as being worth the same amount. so don't get much money into stones, or be prepared to lose nearly all of it.