"You're so hard to please..."

dohta

Don Juan
Reaction score
So ever since I took some advice from this forum about 2 months ago, girls have been saying this line to me:

"You're so hard to please..."

I'm guessing that means I've managed to establish that I'm the prize to be won over so it's a good thing?

What would you say if a girl said that line to you? Too bad I was caught by surprise when the girls said that to me so I just shrugged and gave a smile.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you hard to please or do you want something other than what average guy on wants? Yeah, your answer to women who ask is in that question.

dohta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Are you hard to please or do you want something other than what average guy on wants? Yeah, your answer to women who ask is in that question.
What do you mean?

A girl that once LJBF'ed me about a year ago, just said that to me while I was at her house alone a few days ago. I was a much bigger AFC back then and she never said that line to me. I take it that it is a sign of improvement?

Then I met a new girl at a friend's party and it all started when she asked everyone what drinks they wanted. I said I wanted a sprite and she brought it over and said "anything else?". I basically just gave her friendly orders like "ohh I dunno I could use a cushion" and "that chair over there seems better than mine, I could use that". So I fool around with her like that and she finally blurts out "You're so hard to please!" But she kept asking me what else I could do for her so I doubt she meant it in a bad way.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends doesn't it? If you're making it obvious like a one trick pony they will play you for a sucker and amuse themselves.

If you're doing it right and they like you they will want to please you, will be intregued and excited and so forth.. they will soon get tired if that's all you have to offer them though!

It's up to you to interpret what they mean when they say things though - you was there. :)

The Muscly Jerk