'You're a nice guy, but there it ends'

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fu*king heard that fuc*ing shyte so many times in my life. What the fu*k am i doing wrong? I'm a charming dude and yes i get laid every now and then but when i do it's always meaningless sex with a chick i don't even give my real number. And when we are both shit housed drunk. When i actually like a girl and even care about her or think of a relationship, i always get that answer when i ask her out. They all think i'm really cool to hang out with and to have fun with, but they don't want to go on a date. It happened one too many times to me, and i want it to stop. IT IS SO FU*KING FRUSTRATING. What am i doing wong?!?

I would rather have a relationship with 1 girl i cared about then to sleep with 10 meaningless sluts

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hoe do your interactions usually go with women?

You wanna set a sexual tone from the start....touch her, look at her like you wanna fvck her, talk seductively, don't make her laugh too much etc.

Just don't act like you would around your mates...I can't expalin it that well....look up the Gunwitch method...thats some good s.hit.

jessup

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
I fu*king heard that fuc*ing shyte so many times in my life. What the fu*k am i doing wrong? I'm a charming dude and yes i get laid every now and then but when i do it's always meaningless sex with a chick i don't even give my real number. And when we are both shit housed drunk. When i actually like a girl and even care about her or think of a relationship, i always get that answer when i ask her out. They all think i'm really cool to hang out with and to have fun with, but they don't want to go on a date. It happened one too many times to me, and i want it to stop. IT IS SO FU*KING FRUSTRATING. What am i doing wong?!?

I would rather have a relationship with 1 girl i cared about then to sleep with 10 meaningless sluts
Read the DJ bible, that will give you a few pointers.

But one bit of advice: you are playing all your cards in one hand. You need to leave bits of yourself for her to find and unravel. She has met tons of guys like you and so you need to be different. You need to be mysterious, different and weird even. Just don't be like every other guy that finds a girl and wants to ask her out straight away. You will be doing it right when it gets to the point where she asks you what is happening in your relationship.

Don't lose your nice guy attitude though - the worst thing you can do is to think that being mean to a girl will pull her. The bad boys don't get girls because they are mean to them. They just are more of a mission for them, more mysterious and don't play their cards in one go.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Regardless of how your physical traits are now, go to the gym and build more muscle. Muscles in themselves illuminate power, without any other factors. More muscle will give you more self confidence which will give you more options with women which will give you more confidence which gives you more options with women, repeat repeat repeat... I'm not telling you to bulk up like Arnold, but go to the gym and particularly work hard on your 1) chest 2) shoulders.. Do it faithfully for 3-6 months. I guarantee, without any other factors on the table, your doors will open wider with the ladies.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowdog, would you consider yourself very masucline? More often than not, girlz want very masculine guys for one-nighters, and the less masculine ones for relationships. It does seem to hold true for the most part.

It doesn't really have so much to do with being nice. Nice guys do get laid, they are just not push-overs. What type of girls are you interacting with? Usually the girls that turn down dating nice guys with spines are the wild party-girl types.

'Nice' is a very loose term with both sexes. While it is rejection, it may not be because you are 'nice', just a way of not hurting your feelings.

Any of this sound familiar?

jessup

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Gunwitch method?
Dude screw the methods.

First fix your inner self, then work on your structure.

I actually haven't looked at Gunwitch but if it was telling you what I told you up above then yeah, do that ;).

The point is you need to be a catch, and they need to unwrap you and continue unwrapping you and finding a present with each unwrap. What a **** analogy. Haha. But you get my point.

You just need to add a bit of edge to yourself. A bit of mystery and a bit of cheekiness to the way you go about things.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to the gym and getting big and ripped causes intimidation. The HBs have to know they can trust you so being nice with a spine in this regard is an advantage.

Just don't agree to everything, and don't talk about boring things. Talk about them and get a little sexual. She'll pick up the vibe and if she likes you will begin to flirt back.

Do not be overbearing or over-eager. Be laid-back calm and confident. One thing leads to another.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Snowdog, would you consider yourself very masucline? More often than not, girlz want very masculine guys for one-nighters, and the less masculine ones for relationships. It does seem to hold true for the most part.

It doesn't really have so much to do with being nice. Nice guys do get laid, they are just not push-overs. What type of girls are you interacting with? Usually the girls that turn down dating nice guys with spines are the wild party-girl types.

'Nice' is a very loose term with both sexes. While it is rejection, it may not be because you are 'nice', just a way of not hurting your feelings.

Any of this sound familiar?
Well i go to the gym for a couple of years now, and this is noticable. It's not like i'm Arnold Schwartzenegger or something but i have a well above-average body.

The chick i liked and turned me down was indeed a typical party-girl who changes relationship every 2 months. It's not i wanted one, a one night stand would had been good for me too. The thing is here is that i liked here, and all girls i really like seem to turn me down.

I'm a nice guy but i also like to party. I'm usually one of the guys that gets a party going. As arrogant as it sounds, i'm already a catch.

Isn't it just possible that i fall for the wrong 'type' of chick? Or should any guy be able to get any chick he wanted?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
I'm a nice guy but i also like to party. I'm usually one of the guys that gets a party going. As arrogant as it sounds, i'm already a catch.
Not arrogant, just true. You ARE a catch, don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jessup said:
Dude screw the methods.

First fix your inner self, then work on your structure.

I actually haven't looked at Gunwitch but if it was telling you what I told you up above then yeah, do that ;).

The point is you need to be a catch, and they need to unwrap you and continue unwrapping you and finding a present with each unwrap. What a **** analogy. Haha. But you get my point.

You just need to add a bit of edge to yourself. A bit of mystery and a bit of cheekiness to the way you go about things.
I'm sorry. We don't really get your point. Please explain how he is to get edge, mystery etc etc.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to treat nice girls nice.
You have treat hors like hors.

Treating hors like nice girls - forget it
Treating nice girls like hors - forget it

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
Not arrogant, just true. You ARE a catch, don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise.
Thanks for that... yea, that is indeed the apha state of mind.

lol. Although that is funny, that's also probably the truth.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:

In a moment of inspiration from LMS, treat 'em all like hors until proven otherwise.

Seems like when he's very attracted to them, he treats them nice, so they see him as a "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice" guy.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Gunwitch method?
Yea I agree gunwitch works all the time hands down, remember if you wait too long to make a move on the girl she will put you into the "hot looking nice guy" category.

You want to be in the "hot guy category"

And you do it by making sure the first time she meets you she knows your someone who wont bow down to her preetiness and take charge of the situation and lead her. If you can do that then you will be the one in her knickers real fast.