Your with a girl and she brings up another guy

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I hate, when im spitting game on a girl and we are warming up to each other and everythings going good. Kino, flirting, you name it its all working out well.

But then a mere mention of some other guys name, mostly of the "hot, dreamy" type and everything goes down the drain.

Like, for example. I was working on this one chick, for a couple of days now and we were getting close on every level. Our faces were close and then some oen was passing by and said "Have you seen So-and-So"

Then out of nowhere she says 'OMG I LOVE HIM HES SOO HOTT' and everything fizzles away.

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ALMOST EVERY GIRL I ENCOUNTER!!!

anyways to combat this madness?

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with her and suggest that they should go out.

Whenever girls throw little games like these at you, try to go along with it. It catches them off guard. Never show jealousy. Only complacency.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
You know what I hate, when im spitting game on a girl and we are warming up to each other and everythings going good. Kino, flirting, you name it its all working out well.

But then a mere mention of some other guys name, mostly of the "hot, dreamy" type and everything goes down the drain.

Like, for example. I was working on this one chick, for a couple of days now and we were getting close on every level. Our faces were close and then some oen was passing by and said "Have you seen So-and-So"

Then out of nowhere she says 'OMG I LOVE HIM HES SOO HOTT' and everything fizzles away.

anyways to combat this madness?
Its a sh!t test my friend...
Answer:

Girl: "Oh, hes so hot and dreamy!"

You: "Yeah...id fvck em!" (in a ****y funny way...maybe put on a lil smirk ;) )

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything in your mind "fizzles away". It's not about the girl that much.

You get your clue from here. Honestly, It's because your garbage that you carry with you.

I think you give her plenty and easy reasons to tell you about the guy. Probably, you are not even aware of them.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Its a sh!t test my friend...
Answer:

Girl: "Oh, hes so hot and dreamy!"

You: "Yeah...id fvck em!" (in a ****y funny way...maybe put on a lil smirk ;) )

I agree. Plus, bonus points for you if you make her laugh. This instantly bumps up your own "hotness" a few notches.

dav27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was gonna make a new topic but this is similar enough.

Basically what do you guys do when a girl has 'oneitis' for another guy? It seems no matter how good my game is with these girls it's ineffective because they're too preoccupied thinking about the other dude.

I've thought about the whole DHV thing but if she's got oneitis then she's going to have his value blown out of proportion anyway.

Help appreciated :)

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the test

Her; 'OMG I LOVE HIM HES SOO HOTT'

You: Whatever and talk about something else....... Ore just talk about something else.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: he's so hot and dreamy!!
me: yeah. almost as hot and dreamy as me. almost