your wake up call

sosocool

Don Juan
Reaction score
================================
Some guys are so obsessed about this crap like there is a science to it or something. You have so much vested in talking to girls that they are freaked out by how much pressure you are exuding on them.

It's not a game or something. Most girls don't mind exchanging a few words with a nice guy. If they get a good vibe from you they will engage you further and you can tell. Then after a few minutes you should both know if you hit it off well enough to want to hang out more.

You are treating it like a transaction not a normal social interaction, and that's why girls lie to you. You make them feel awkward because you are a clumsy loser.

It's like test anxiety but with girls. My nephew is like this. I will give you the same advice I give him. Don't try to pick up girls just try to have a couple nice conversations with a couple nice girls. They won't let you walk away forever if you do it right.

I know you didn't say this is a regular problem for you, but you have posted about it before, and it seems like you are genuinely confused.
==================================================

"confused" being the keyword.

someone else wrote it at another forum in response to some guy bit@ching about why girls give him wrong numbers.

some of your dorks trying to become "cool" should take it as a wake up call and not be destroyed that your dear seduction eduction as been mostly a lie and will probably do more harm than good to your social life.

I'm being thoughtful here so you're welcome.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocool said:
"confused" being the keyword.

someone else wrote it at another forum in response to some guy bit@ching about why girls give him wrong numbers.

some of your dorks trying to become "cool" should take it as a wake up call and not be destroyed that your dear seduction eduction as been mostly a lie and will probably do more harm than good to your social life.

Eh, I really don't consider this website to be too focused on seduction and PUA crap. It's mostly about personal development. Setting standards for yourself. And through that, meeting and attracting women.

You're the same guy who had enough free time in his life to type up and post a fake journal. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171756 So all due respect (none), you're not the person any of these guys should be taking advice from. Seems like you have some kind of built up hostility to sosuave...and it's kinda weird/creepy to have animosity towards a website. If I don't like a TV station, I don't watch it...you don't like this website, but you continue to hang out here...sometimes posting paragraphs of nonsense. Because uh....that somehow improves your life. ??

I dunno...seems like you are in bad, bad need of some attention.

sosocool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the website I have a problem with some the keyboard jocks who show me, someone who actually goes out to meet women and really has something to share, no respect and or acknowledgment. but that's my mistake cause I barked up a tree of straight A students and geeks. I recently found out socalled seduction gurus were "former" dorks. that explains it. I've always had a hard time relating to you cause I'm the rebellious type. geeks follow too much rules. I don't. nothing wrong with being a geek but don't disrespect or ignore a real player of the game, if a game is what it is to you. whether I'm a good player or bad player is different story, but every player should have respect for it's fellow player. anyway a lot of the stuff preached on here will screw your head up cause it is hyperbole so be careful. go out to meet women and figure things out on your own. if you feel you need advice, seek it casually not as if it were a religion cause it;s not. even chronic followers of religion are screwed up mentally. be careful. from a player to another player AKA someone who talks to women regularity in order to become good with them because that's what he wants. you can find your angle with women without reading all this bullsh@t.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is such a badass.

Watch out now, dont get arrested for being so damn ****ing cool!

twister

Reaction score
With a 7% success rate I think you need to pipe down my friend!

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
sosofail - Isn't this the guy that had a goal of getting 100 E-MAIL replies in his journal?

But now switched to laying 200 women out of 3,000 sets? I tried you're farting approach and it actually got me a number, so I guess you're not all full of squat & squeeze bro.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocoolsome said:

with your condescending, annoying attitude, don't expect anyone to do anything other than mock you, idiot.

No one here "needs" your help.