Your Plan for 2006?!

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have any plans, i guess i will just do what makes me feel good. :D

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
get rich...2006 is the year DiMallio makes his fortune !!!

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Save up cash in first half of year, travel to Australia in May/June...

2) Totally adjust my inbuilt fear of rejection, and lack of worthyness... (when approaching chicks)

3) Continue my fitness regime, so far so good, but there is still plenty of work to do

4) Become more strong willed and forceful with people, knowing that weak people end up living to complete other people's goals...

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Well, 2005 was neither the best, nor the worst year of my life. Some interesting things happened, but it wasnt "my year" either.

Next year, here are a few goals.

1. Get the career further ahead. Move up a notch, some good field experience, more education.

2. Start over on a clean slate, financially, start putting some pennies away in the Piggy Bank.

3. Physically, I wanna be lean and mean, I am down to 185, from 206, and I want to get down some more, and this means more cardio, more time in the weight room, more intensity, working out smarter, and some STRICT dieting 6 days a week, 1 "cheat day". No more junk food, fatty crap, only good fuel in this body. I want to look better than guys with the gals, so that THEIR heads turn when they see me. I want their women to want to f**k me, and the guy to be one jealous MF. More abdominal and leg work, plenty of tanning salon time, and some more ink.

4. No more "Mr. Nice Guy" with me, if a woman puts out, then I'll be less of a jerk, but not much. Gotta get that "DJ" attitude, ****y and funny, a "life of the party" type, and just plain flat out doesnt give a f**k one way or the other with the ladies. and always lets em' know, subliminally, what he's got on his mind.

5. Finally, a better year dating. Overall, all things considered, I didnt do too bad this year, but then again, I didnt do "great" either. I do know, that I wouldnt at all mind a LTR, with the right woman, but this "right woman" has to give me the "butterflies" you know, that adrenaline rush in the pit of your stomach when you see her.....she must be REALLY into me, and we need to be compatible, both in and out of the sack. We should be able to light up the dance floor, sing a kareokee duet, and enjoy "blockbuster night" on an equal level. I hope I find her, but if not, I hope I at least enjoy the search, in 2006.

bauer_23

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty simple for this year;

starting career, approaching a great deal, getting laid, having a ton of fun

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Buy a house
2) Get my business in full swing
3) Stop biting my nails
4) Finish my pilots license
5) Fly myself/friends to Vegas
6) Hit the gym 3x a week
7) ... and I guess if I have time I'll get around to women.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This year has been the worst in my entire life, so i have to make 2006 a great one! Time to start DOING!!

* Start working out again

* Improve my style (physical appearence..if possible ;))

* Stop getting so drunk

* Finish my bachelor-degree

* Fix my sleeping rythm

* Internalize ALL the DJ-characteristics

* Make many new friends, especially female ones

* Move out of my parents house

* Learn to be more independant

* Get more dates

* Lay 10 girls

* See life from a more positive side

* Be happy and don't focus on what i lack in my life, but instead on what i have