Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Kaki pants
-Ribbed T-shirt from Structure
-Hem/Surfer necklace
-Doc Martin Boots
-And my State Baseball Championship ring :D

I'm an amateur bodybuilder so I like to wear tight fitting shirts like the ribbed t's from Structure.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to zelemont and any others who think have a problem asking out girls because they think they are weird:

being "weird" is more of a gift than a curse. weird simply means different or unique. no girl wants a "normal" guy when it comes down to it. you have a better chance with women because you are not the type to just try to fit in with the crowd. as you approach a girl, and i've found this to work, think of whatever you think is wrong with you, and think of how proud you are to have that trait. i myself don't exactly "fit in," but i'm accepted because i am proud to be different. that, obviously, shows confidence.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like most of you wear A dress shirt with dress pants and some boots. I begin to wonder if most DJ's wear these kinds of clothing would girl want a change in our attire?

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its always good to keep 'em guessin.. some people think its a good idea to only dress with one main style and never change sh!t up but not me. sometimes i rock sandals, boardshorts, and a beater, and sometime i get mad dressy

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Lorenzo's new Msg. Brd. name is Kino0I.. I Think
Yeh... It's been KinoOI for a looong time. He went from Lorenzo to Kino to Scarface.

Anyway, I believe he's gone and in a better place now (like his girlfriend's pants :D )

Sure do miss the f'ucker though.

WOW1826

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I can relate

Originally posted by Zelemont
SAME HERE!!!! I was depressed in 8th grade, so I started going to a psychologist and taking Zoloft, and I started feeling better, and I was fine for a long time, and I was GREAT all summer because I was reading this board and I felt good about myself, but then about a month ago I just started feeling like ****. I was just about to tell my parents that I was depressed and I needed to get more Zoloft, but I came to this board and started reading the bible again, and I have been working out this week, and I feel fine. Today was GREAT. I was happy at school! That is strange for me. I was being funny and I was making good conversation with everyone... I am really starting to like myself again.

Congradulations!

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
all around I wear nice fitting shirts/jeans; I don't really feel the need to over do it w/ my apparrel.

when I feel flashy I wear button ups and clean jeans w/ clean shoes.

favorite combo.
black tank top/wife beater
tight fitting white button up w/ black pink and yellow stripes
straight black jeans
black on white Nike Air Forces
Fashion Shields (those sun glasses that are silver at the top but fade away so they're clear at the bottom of the lens)

^ when I go sarging, this combo gets tons of compliments

Reaction score
newcomer...but here goes.

br khakis and ripped jeans
gap/br dress shirts (striped or darker colours...im not tall)
mexx blazer/leather jacket/wool coat

adidas/puma/shox

i got a question...what can i wear with Banana chinos beside dress shoes? i dont like wearing dress shoes on a daily basis.

im thinking of trying that adidas oldschool style in the future.

DaKidS3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Express black button up shirt
Armani Exchange jeans
Diesel shoes