Your mothers.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom grew up in a poor environment. She and my dad married young, right after high school. My dad came from a strict household that completely lacked a masculine role model. They really are a good fit for each other because he is the perfect AFC (has a good job, and his whole lifestyle is designed around serving her whims) and she worships him because she has a far better life than she ever grew up with. They both are very conservative, fearful people, and have an extremely tight comfort zone. They are more 'in the matrix' than most people I know. There is zero outside the box thinking in their world. And their world, for the most part, is defined by her. It's ultimately her flighty female desires, her ideals, and her values which run the show. I always wonder if my dad has any dreams or ambitions of his own, or if he ever did.

My mom and I clash a lot, because the world I'm building for myself tips her world on its head. But because I'm still relatively young, she's still in denial about it. She thinks I'll 'come around' one day and start acting like them. The further I progress away from her ideals the worse it gets. In typical subtle, indirect, female fashion she's always trying to guilt me and shame me into the AFC course of action. I've seen her cry because I'm not looking for a wife at my age. She doesn't understand how most of my spare change and free time right now gets poured back into my business, instead of spending it on more clothes, a house, an expensive car, and all sorts of other wasteful costs associated with supplicating to some broad. She attempts every contrivance she can think of that would lead me to being the perfect chump for some woman out there. It horrifies her how I won't date ugly chicks with nice personalities, and how monogamy is the last thing on my mind.

I've told her on many occasions that there's an inverse relationship between her attempts to guilt me into embracing her lifestyle and how often I talk to her. I'm not resentful about being bred to be a chump; my parents sincerely want the best for their kids. Unfortunately though, as the vision I have for my life evolves toward reality, it will probably mean minimizing contact with her. I won't tolerate the fear and negativity. Those are the foundation on which the AFC's house is built.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I hope these responses convince a lot of you NOT to have children or at least not to have children with the WRONG person.

Why does history have to constantly repeat?

Of course, I am the perfect example of what NOT to do (marry the wrong person and then continue to have more kids with them)

Is the biological drive to reproduce really still so strong, in our day and age of information?

Dietzcoi

gliderman

Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
OK, I hope these responses convince a lot of you NOT to have children or at least not to have children with the WRONG person.
Nah you gotta have kids, three. One for you, one for your wife and one for your country. Cant let the stupid breed the smart out.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
My mum always said she's a "strong woman" (Man in a womans skin), she always wants to dominate males how ever she can, she quite good at it with most guys. Whenever he gets bored or angry or depressed or upset, she'll take it out on the nearest man.
From when I was young she pretty much manipulated me into what she wanted. Shy, cosy, innocent, afc. She used to like to play attention games with me when I was little, ya know, ignoring and then paying little attention, then ignoring.
My dad wasn't afc, but kinda childish, my mum always knew how to annoy him, and she'd always do it. lol She'd wind the guy up after he'd been running a shop from 6 in the morning till half seven in the evening, he'd be too tired too even get angry.
So now we only speak when we have to, we always argue, never have any conversation. I couldn't care if she was laying dead somewhere right now, I'd spit on her grave.
The only things she provided for me was material things, brought with my dads money.

Zwitterion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a pattern here,

alot of the people here who preach the whole 'women are weak, men are dominant' or 'women are sluts, treat them as such' philosophies seem to have terrible relationships with their mothers.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zwitterion said:
I'm starting to see a pattern here,

alot of the people here who preach the whole 'women are weak, men are dominant' or 'women are sluts, treat them as such' philosophies seem to have terrible relationships with their mothers.
The pattern is that most guys on here have AFC parents who raised, or attempted to raise AFC children. The vast majority of guys here aren't/weren't natural-born DJs who were raised in a household with a healthy dose of masculinity. If they were, they wouldn't be here.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom once told me "If you don't start working out, putting muscle on yourself, getting stronger then you won't even be able to f8ck a chick"

You know what.... This thread made me realize what a **** I was. I have SUCH a great mom. Sure, she gets emotional and she tells so much bad stuff WHEN I pay her no attention. She is the woman I should be bringing flowers to, she is the one I should care and love right not! Not these dumb *****s! She married a man she hates just so I can live in USA, she is ill, she does everything for me, she is THE woman in my life. She will murder and die for me at any point!

I'm getting her the biggest bouquet of flowers EVER!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mum is the smartest person I know and probably will ever know. She came from a really poor familiy, got her PhD when she was 22, started a business for her father at the age of 24 when he was 60+ that made him a millionaire. Left to start working in a bank and became the first female VP of one of the biggest banks in the country. Moved to another country when I was a little kid and had to start over again. Started up another business that went very well and sent me off to study before she retired at the age of 57.

She is the most hardworking, dedicated, honest, smartest and the greatest person I know. If I had an ounce of her abilities I would end up ruling the world.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're right, it does seem a lot of guys who hate women or are bitter, have been raised by crappy mums.

Isn't that the same deal with women who get raised by crappy parents? And they become slvts or hookers?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Isn't that the same deal with women who get raised by crappy parents? And they become slvts or hookers?
You mean "crappy dads". Yes, I think it's the same.....Don't know if you ever saw that thread about Jenna Jameson (with the vids - search if you didn't). That just proves it.

I'm not that deep, but i think Froid had something to say about that.