Your most ridiculous fear with women

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
I fear that my pen-is is too big.....
haha, j/k.
My only real fear now is that I will run out of things to say and screw it up. Usually I am really good at ending the interaction when this happens, but sometimes I am forced to resign before I have gotten as far as I would like.
lol, that pen-is thing is a real fear for me, i don't date/sleep with women under 5'1". worst thing is i'm planning a trip to Japan. :-/
(if any of you are wondering why am i here if that is my 'problem' turns out, its takes more than a big peepee, plus i want to attract a better quality of women.)

my ridiculous fear with women: succeeding and bedding them.
i have a fear that if i meet a HB (the hotter the worse the fear) and get into bed with her that i have something to live up to.
i have to be a pro in the sack and make them *** 16 million times or they will tell all their friends and never call me again.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like committing to things and I don't like hanging out with the girls' family.

It seems that every single girl I'm with wants to take me home to mom. I don't want to ****ing meet your parents, grandparents, etc. I just wanna **** you up the ass.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say for me TRUST is a big issue-trusting a woman-

zzirf25

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is very stupid, but I don't think I am alone. I am afraid of success. I am afraid that what I do will actually work and if it does then I am afraid that once I would get invovled with a girl I will end up like every friend I have who at one point it was just him and her and had no time for his guy friends. So really I guess you could say that I am more scared of success than failure.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jack McCrack
I don't like committing to things and I don't like hanging out with the girls' family.

It seems that every single girl I'm with wants to take me home to mom. I don't want to ****ing meet your parents, grandparents, etc. I just wanna **** you up the ass.
Haha, my thoughts exactly, to the very word :) I couldn't care less about her parents, and really, I am easily annoyed by them. About the fu-cking up the ass thing, well, I think that is the ultimate goal for every guy these days.... pus-sy is pus-sy, but you own her if you get the ass, haha.

Oh yeah, redgriffin, I don't see the problem unless you're like over 8" because girls' pus-sies supposedly can stretch really well... to the extent that they can fu-ck some HUGE objects. Um, I am of average size in that department, and I prefer petite girls, but my pen-is size doesn't have anything to do with it really.... I just like their looks.... and if they have smaller pus-sies, great.

zz, I can relate to your fear. I don't care if I can't spend time with friends, but I fear that I will get one girl and then be stuck with her for a while because I get into that comfort zone you know....

intha_burbz

Don Juan
Reaction score
scared of approaching a hb6 and getting rejected because she thinks im ugly and that goes to my school and now tells all her friends that Im that weird ugly kid who tried to get her number.

funkybuddha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Running out of things to say.

Big f-in boyfriend comes along w/ his buddies

spilling a drink on her

getting drink thrown at me after hearing something she don't like