Your Greatest Weapon - Indifference

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
So just font give a ****. Only care about yourself. I agree with this. Like sgt egan used to say In ITB, fvck b!tches, fvck em.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
If you're using indifference to get a girl to come running after you then you are not being indifferent.

You're invested in an outcome which is the antithesis of indifference.
So? You just said it yourself ... TO GET HER TO CHASE YOU. Once you have her drop her or become a little less indifferent and keep her around. I wouldn't keep a girl around that required me to be indifferent to catch though.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think another good point is you can't just not give a ****. You have to know when to be indifferent and when to be invested. I guess that comes naturally to some and not so to others.

Serenity

Reaction score
Combine indifference with assertiveness and you got an even greater weapon. Being assertive is the step up from just indifference. Express what you want without being aggressive/offensive/a jerk. This is something I have noticed that very few people handle.

Try being assertive before expressing indifference. It shows that you care but don't bend over while not being an *******. It's a win-win-win.

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I know that has very high interest in me. A few days ago I started being indifferent towards her because I heard she liked another guy so I didn't want to waste my time chasing her. I usually started talking to her when I saw her in class but this week I haven't talked to her. I sit right next to her and I noticed since I haven't been talking to her she was been trying to get my attention. She has been staring at me a lot and twirling her hair and she also has her whole body facing me. She hasn't tried talking to me but she is definitely trying to get me to talk to her. She sighs really loud and acts like she doesn't understand the questions. My problem is that I am not sure if I should keep being indifferent or if I should talk to her. What do you guys think?

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same stuff happened today. She tried to get my attention but I kept being indifferent. Is this still the right move?

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still being indifferent towards her and haven't talked to her in a few days but I have realized that I still really want this girl. There isn't many other quality girls where I live. I can't decide whether I should talk to her again or continue being indifferent. Or should I just move on?

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garfield, next time you see her ramp it, but casually, and set up a date. If she declines or make excuses BE INDIFFERENT about it in your reaction.

How do you display true indifference if she declines? By dating other women.

The main problem I have here is your indifference is just a show, a trick your using because you think you still 'need her/this one' and are afraid of ****ing up. Hence why you havent asked her out yet. This is all wrong. You should be assertive and be outcome independent. There comes a point where you are putting too much time investment and overthinking into something such as you are currently doing with the indifference concpet, this is the fast track to oneitis. As on some level you are still very invested in certain outcomes with this girl.